那里会有礼物和现金
And there'll be presents and cash.
够付寄宿学校的学费吗
Enough to pay for boarding school?
哦 真狠 你真狠
Oh, relentless. You're relentless.
你也配说别人狠啊
Look who's talking.
呃 这不是我的裙子
Uh, this isn't my dress.
喂
Hello!
这里有 有...人类吗
Hello?! Is anyone... human here?
心随威尔
现在进行时
我能为您倒杯饮料吗 道格领袖
Can I get you a drink, Guru Doug?
谢谢 斯纳萌 我想来杯西瓜汁
Thank you, Cinnamon. I would like watermelon juice.
现在是冬天 没西瓜汁
It's winter. There's no watermelon juice.
但我就是想喝
But I want some.
我会为您找到的 道格领袖
I'll find you some, Guru Doug.
哇 真不赖
Wow. That's impressive.
我还能说什么呢 她只是想让我开心
What can I say? She wants to make me happy.
-这有用吗 -这他妈的当然有用
- Is it working? - Fuck yeah.
我广受爱戴 我有钱 非常有钱
I'm loved. I'm rich-- very rich.
我给斯蒂维买♥♥了架直升机
I bought Stevie a helicopter
作为他的犹太派对的礼物
for his Jewish party.
我告诉过你 我和这三个美女都睡过吗
Have I mentioned I sleep with all three of them?
有时候三个一起
Sometimes at the same time.
这是精神食粮
It's very spiritual.
听上去不错
Good to know.
南希在哪里
So, where's Nancy?
我给她打过电♥话♥了 她刚刚在开会
I called her. She had a meeting.
她马上就到了
She'll be here soon.
是那个会议吗
The meeting?
就是那个会议
The meeting.
什么会议
What's "The meeting?"
有人向我们出价
We got an offer.
买♥♥什么
On what?
那些店 整个公♥司♥
On the stores-- the whole company.
好极了 富人更富了
Perfect. The rich get richer.
嘿 路是你自己选的 警官
Hey. You chose a side, Officer.
抱歉 我们的生意合法了
Sorry our business became legal
毁了你所有的乐趣
and ruined all your fun.
我得去喝一杯
I need a drink.
亲爱的 这个年轻人想喝一杯
Honey, this young man wants a drink.
-想喝点啥 -苏格兰威士忌
- What would you like? - Scotch.
我们不饮酒
We don't touch alcohol.
想喝圣礼饮料吗
Would you like a sacrament beverage?
圣礼饮料是个甚啊
What the fuck is a sacrament beverage?
大♥麻♥饮料 你妈卖♥♥的就是这个
Pot drink. What your mom sells.
这可是我们的万金油
It's our elixir.
否则我的人干嘛都去她的店里打工
Why do you think my people all work at her shops?
方便你剥削廉价劳动力啊
So you can exploit them for cheap labor.
嘿 怎么说话的 我们幸福 我们多产
Hey, watch it. We are happy and productive.
我们是为了全世界的福祉
We are doing good for the world.
我们给饥者食物 帮人们找到工作
We feed the hungry, we put people to work,
我们所要求的 只是大家能全身心地投入
and all we ask for in exchange is total devotion.
这些人都是谁啊
Who are all these people?
朋友 远方来的朋友
Friends-- out-of-towners.
我认识他们吗
Do I even know them?
你还不了解你两个哥哥嘛
You know your brothers.
但愿安迪在里面
Hopefully Andy's in there somewhere.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God!
那是芙罗拉吗
Is that Flora?
都长这么大了
She got so big!
南希 我正在喂奶
Nancy, I am trying to nurse.
我...我知道
I-- I see that.
宝宝...需要加毯子吗
Does-- does the baby want another blanket?
宝宝很好
The baby's fine.
恭喜 斯蒂维
Congratulations, Stevie.
谢谢 梅根
Thanks, Megan.
妈 我...我进屋了
Hey, mom. I'm-- I'm going in.
好的 甜心 我一会儿进去
Okay, sweetie. I'll be in in a sec.
亲亲宝贝
Hey, baby.
我是奶奶
Hey. It's nana.
我是你的奶奶哟 记得我吗
I'm your nana. Remember me?
拜托了 别打扰她
Please... Don't distract her.
抱歉
Sorry.
你们北上的旅程还好吗
So, did you guys have a good trip up?
还算轻松吧
Relatively easy?
梅根
Megan?
外面真是冷
It's really cold out.
我...还是不很确定
I'm... still not exactly sure
我到底对你做了什么
what it is I ever did to you.
让她穿穿我买♥♥的小裙子
And would it have killed you
难道你会死吗
to put her in one of those little dresses I bought?
那是在巴黎买♥♥的
They were from Paris.
我爱塞拉斯 你知道吗
I love Silas, too, you know?
很爱
Very much.
我只想让他幸福
I just want him to be happy,
但愿这也是你的愿望
and hopefully that's what you want, too,
否则我就杀了你
or I might have to kill you.
你刚刚说什么了吗
Did you say something?
我就问问能不能抱抱这孩子
Oh, I just asked if I could hold the baby,
但你... 过会儿 可以吗
but you just-- later, okay?
我还是让你安心喂奶吧
I'll let you nurse in peace.
我和桑贾伊下个月就结婚十年了
Me and Sanjay married 10 years next month.
我不懂 你是怎么做到的
I don't understand. How do you do it?
独♥立♥卧室 独♥立♥浴室 不多问
Separate bedrooms, separate bathrooms, and no questions.
我懂的
Oh, I feel you.
你想看看我的宝宝们吗
You want to see my babies?
好啊
Yeah.
这是儿子们
These are my boys.
这是吉米·嘉姆 他现在已经长大了
That's Jimmy Jam. He big now.
那是泰泰和弗利昂 那是小奥巴马
And that's Tay Tay and Freon, and that's Little Obama.
真是可爱啊
Oh, so adorable, huh?
-是啊 你有孩子吗 -三女一子
- Mm-hmm. You got kids? - Three girls and a boy.
-是么 有照片吗 -没有
- Yeah? You got pictures? - Oh, no.
他们都长大了
They're all grown up now.
而且 我儿子还不想和我说话
My son doesn't talk to me.
什么
What?!
你不和孩子说话 这怎么过得下去
Oh, you can't go through life not talking to your child.
你怎么搞得
What's the matter with you?
赶快弥补过错去
Go make that shit right.
安迪跟你说过... 说过要来的事吗
Did, um, did Andy tell you he was coming?
为了做个绝对素食者 我可吃了不少"肉♥棒♥"
I've had way too much cock in my mouth to be a vegan.
听着 你真不用跟我说这些
See, I didn't need to hear all that.
我只想好好吃个沙拉
I'm just trying to eat my salad.
你有伊格纳西奥的消息吗
You ever hear from Ignacio?
没
Nah.
自从他开了公♥司♥ 我就没跟他说过话
I haven't talked to him since he started his cosplay company.
我的小叔子安迪
So, my brother-in-law, Andy,
他说好来为斯蒂维庆祝的
he's supposed to be here for Stevie.
他...他该到了啊
He-- he should be here.
这是什么鬼东西啊
What the fuck is that?
那个啊 是我姐姐吉尔送的
Oh, it's, um, it's from my sister, Jill.
她住在印度
She's living in India.
这叫做...喀立 时间和改变之神
It's, um, Kali, the goddess of time and change.
你一开始是凡尘女侍
You start as Earthbound Handmaiden,
但一旦飞升成神仙女侍
but if you ascend to Celestial Helpmate,
你就能和我们一起
you'll share the quarters with us
在道格首领的神圣密室里享受了
in Guru Doug's holy chambers.
知道不 你们这些人还真是狂热啊
You people are fucking nuts. You know that, right?
按下这个按钮
Press that button.
你刚刚启动了我的车
You just started my car.
赞 还能干些啥
Cool. What else can it do?
不能干啥了
That's it.
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表