Want to smell my fingers?
你想闻闻我的手指吗
Something happened to your plants?
你的大♥麻♥出了问题
Why don't you ask your weirdo friend?
你怎么不去问问你的好基友
What's going on?
怎么了
What the fuck?!
我♥操♥
Code breaker!
背叛者
I didn't mean to!
我不是故意的
I guess we're even.
我们扯平了
Not cool!
太逊了
R.J.!
RJ
Hello?!
有人吗
We're closed.
我们关门了
The fuck are my plants?
我的大♥麻♥呢
What happened to you?
你怎么回事儿
Oh, I realized I could feel things again,
我发现自己又有知觉了
so I asked this dude to punch me in the face a couple times.
于是 我就让一老兄捶了我几拳
And, uh, he went a little overboard.
他就 呃 激动过头了一点
Well, what's the matter with you, man? Are you on drugs?
你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么了 你在嗑药吗
That's the point. Not anymore.
这就是重点 我不嗑了
My parents have been drugging me since I was 13,
我爸妈从我13岁起 就给我喂药
But I'm done wearing their blinders.
我受够他们了
Just give me my plants, man.
把我的大♥麻♥还回来 伙计
I liked you. I thought you were kindred.
我喜欢你 我原以为你我是一家人
But it turns out you're an oaf.
但结果你就是一怂货
You have no imagination.
你没有想象力
You see it as drugs...to push, like it's merch.
你觉得它是毒品 是用来维持生活的
Like my parents' pills...
你认为它和我爸妈的药一样
crass, dead, merch.
愚钝 死翘翘 只是生意而已
But it's not dead.
但它不是死的
It's... it's alive. It's... it's ancient.
它是活的 它很古老
It knows things.
它能感知万物
The plants pick you.
那些大♥麻♥挑选了你
But you have to be ready. It is a battle.
那你就得做好准备 因为这就是一场战争
You control them or they control you,
若你不能控制它 那它就会控制你
And I... I saw it today.
我今天是看明白了
You don't understand the gift you have,
你既不会发挥你的天赋
And you don't understand the plants.
又不能理解那些大♥麻♥
They fucking take you down.
它们会把你干掉
It would end badly for you.
你会死得很惨的
You couldn't see it, but I could,
虽然你看不清 但是我看清了
So now they're all gone.
所以它们现在都没了
You can thank me later...
你可以以后再谢我
Or don't.
或者不谢我也行
I don't need you anymore.
我不再需要你了
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表