'cause I've been thinking of it all wrong.
因为我以前都想错了
"Father andy" Is not andy's father.
"安迪老爸"不是安迪的老爸
See? Andy's father being Lenny,
懂吧 安迪的老爸是莱尼
With all his bullshit, spiteful yiddish epithets.
那个满嘴屁话还总是恶言相向的老爸
You think he ever built a castle with me?
你觉得他会跟我搭城♥堡♥吗
These things are awesome.
这些东西棒极了
There's drawbridges and horses and shit.
不光有吊桥 还有马和其他什么的
We should also get the king's battle chariot set.
我们还得去买♥♥国王的二轮战车套装
Anyway, I can --
无论如何 我可以
no, I want to do these things with him,
不 我想跟他一起搭城♥堡♥
Lee Marvin Botwin.
李·马文·伯特温
Or her. Lynda Carter Botwin.
或是她 琳达·卡特·伯特温
Too soon for that? I'm flexible.
是不是想太多了 我思维很灵活的
We'll call him little Ziggy Stardust for now.
我们现在可以叫他小大卫·鲍依
Placeholder, unless you like that one.
这只是个占位符 除非你喜欢这个名字
Do you know how much these sets cost?
你知道全套玩具要多少钱吗
Well, we could get, like, china knockoffs,
我们可以买♥♥中国的山寨货
Although that's a total Lenny move.
尽管这听起来 很像莱尼的作风
Get a job.
找个工作吧
Or I could do that.
也行啊
We developed Prazilax right here,
我们在这里研发普拉齐莱克斯
This -- this very building.
准确的来说 是在这栋建筑物里
I don't have to tell you
它对于酶世界的重要性
what that did for the enzyme world.
不用我跟你们解释了吧
You'll have access to this whole wing
一旦你被雇佣
if you're hired.
你就可以进入这片天地
Got to show me you got the goods.
施展手脚 让我好好瞧瞧
Can't justify two new hires
光靠几次过夜 可没法判断
on sleepovers alone.
两个新员工是否称职
Won't be a problem.
没问题
Sleepovers? Plural?
几次过夜 是复数吗
Amy went shopping at the pleasure palace yesterday.
艾米昨天去成人用品商店买♥♥了点好货
Holy shit.
爽歪歪
Uh, I'm getting a-a company car, right?
公♥司♥会给我配车 对吧
Everyone gets their toys.
人人有礼 皆大欢喜
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表