这是为了艾斯·匹克
This one's for Ice Pick.
书呆子蠢货
Studious motherfucker.
操
Fuck.
-你眨眼了 -没有
- You blinked! - No!
我以为是看谁先笑呢
I thought it was first one to laugh!
好吧 就算是这样 你还是输了
Fine. Well, then you lose that one, too.
该死的 你漂亮的眼睛就像是机器人的眼睛
Oh! Damn your pretty robot eyes.
哦 因为我有练习
Oh, I have practice.
我有两个五岁的表弟
Yeah, I have two 5-year-old cousins.
我有个五岁的侄子
I have a 5-year-old nephew.
天哪 他们很可爱 对吧
God, they're great, right?
就好像你又重新认识了世界一样
Oh, it's like you get to learn the whole world again
从抓开始
From scratch.
就是...唔
Just...Mm.
我有辆三人自行车
Um, I have this 3-seat tandem bike
还是带着饰带的那种 我逼着他们骑
That I force them to ride -- has long streamers.
还真是有点尴尬
It's pretty embarrassing.
对于他们来说是 对我则不然
Uh -- for them, not for me.
我小时候骑车撞了公园长凳
When I was younger, I drove my bike into a park bench
后来重新接了两根手指
And had to get two fingers reattached.
我称呼他们为我的奇妙手指
Yeah, I call them my franken-fingers.
天哪 我让你恶心到了
Oh, god! Have I totally grossed you out?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想了下 既然你常到我的游泳池来...
I figured, since you're always coming to my pool...
你没回我电♥话♥
You didn't call me back.
有些事我得想清楚
I needed to figure some things out.
-那你想清楚了吗 -没有
- Did you figure them out? - Oh, no.
但是我已经有点眉目了
But I'm starting to.
我们应该放点罐头到我车上
We should put tin cans on my bike.
对
Right!
-因为那是辆三人自行车 -嗯
- Because it's a tandem. - Uh-huh.
安德鲁·伯特温和乔安娜·雅各布
Andrew Botwin and Joanna Jacobs.
等等 等等 等等
Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!
什么 这是干什么的
What? What is that for?
待会你就知道了
You'll see.
婚姻登记处
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表