*爸爸就给你买♥♥一只钻戒
**If that diamond ring turns brass...?*
*如果钻戒变黄铜...
Oh, God.
天啊
Okay, shh.
好了
Oh, God.
天啊
"Yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet.
你躺卧 睡得香甜
Be not afraid of sudden fear,
忽然来的惊恐 不要害怕
neither of the desolation of the wicked when it cometh."
恶人遭毁灭 也不要恐惧
Bobby.
鲍比
"The Lord will be your confidence
因为耶♥和♥华♥是你所倚靠的
and will keep your foot from the snare."
他必保守你的脚不陷入网罗
We got a visitor.
有人闯入
At the ready.
准备行动
Can I help you, sir?
您有什么需要 先生
I have a few questions for the governor.
我想请问州长几个问题
You have an appointment?
您有预约吗
No, I do not. All right, that's close enough.
没有 站住 不许靠近
Vampire! Fire!
吸血鬼 开火
Behind me!
躲到后面
Cease fire!
停火
And fire.
射击
Governor. Have mercy.
州长 手下留情
How are you doing this in the daytime?
你怎么能在白天出来
Tell me about a white circular room
告诉我白色的圆形房♥间在哪儿
where vampires meet the sun.
吸血鬼在那儿见太阳
White circular room, white circular room.
白色的圆形房♥间 白色的圆形房♥间
I don't know what you're talking about. Yes, you do.
我不知道你在说什么 你知道
You have my daughter there, I know you do.
你抓走了我女儿 我知道是你干的
Fuck you.
我♥操♥你
Fuck me?
操♥我♥吗
My daughter's gone, too.
我女儿也死了
One of y'all took her from me.
一只吸血鬼夺走了她
Willa, she's my reason to live, so...
薇拉 她是我活下去的支柱 所以
fuck it.
我♥操♥
I figure I'll be a martyr for the cause.
看来我要成为大业的殉道者了
And what cause would that be, exactly?
你所谓的大业是什么
The extinction of your race.
彻底剿灭吸血鬼
Now, that ain't ever gonna happen.
这种事绝不会发生
Cut off the head,
割掉我的头
another one will grow in its place.
原地会再长出一个
And I'll rip that fucking head off, too!
那一个我也照样拧下来
Nora...
诺拉
Nora, you gotta be strong.
诺拉 你一定要撑住
Okay. Be strong, Nora.
好 撑住 诺拉
I'm not afraid.
我不怕
I will be with Godric again.
我会回到格瑞克身边
Able to look into his beautiful blue eyes.
再看看他漂亮的蓝眼睛
Enough.
够了
I'm getting you out of here.
我要带你出去
She get on my damn nerves.
她总让我精神紧张
Oh, my God. I--
天啊 我...
You all right? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
I-- I don't know. I feel sick.
我不知道 我不舒服
It's Eric. He's summoning you.
是埃里克 他在召唤你
What?
什么
Remember at the carousel when Pam was calling me?
还记得在旋转木马那里 帕姆召唤我吗
You gotta go, baby girl.
你要去找他 小姑娘
Listen up, this is glamoring 101.
听着 魅惑术入门
But his contacts You rip those motherfuckers right out
但他有隐形眼镜 你直接摘下来
and keep it moving.
再魅惑他就是了
Excuse me, guard?
打扰一下 卫兵
May I have a word with you?
我能跟你说句话吗
Alone?
私下说
Well done, baby vampire.
干得漂亮 小嫩鬼
Up-up-up-up-up.
起来起来
I'm gonna need you to keep that coat clean for me,
你别把那身制♥服♥弄脏了
so please take it off her, then rip her arm off.
先把衣服脱下来 再把她胳膊扯下来
Why, thank you.
多谢
I'm not sure how much longer I can keep going.
我不知道还能走多久
Well, I'm not gonna let you stop.
我不打算让你停下来
Brother--
哥哥
We're getting out of here together as soon as we find Pam.
我们要一起离开这里 找到帕姆就走
Good evening. Evening.
晚上好 晚上好
And Tara and her friend Jessica.
还有泰拉和她朋友杰西卡
I guess.
行吧
Wait here.
等着
The gen pop batch isn't quite ready yet.
供应囚区的批次还没有好
Okay.
知道了
But it's all contaminated, right?
都加过料了吧
You bet! It'll be just a few minutes.
当然 几分钟就可以好
All right. Fantastico.
很好 非常棒
I'll be standing by.
我去准备好
Fuck me.
我♥操♥
You know what the worst part about being a faerie is?
你知道身为精灵最糟糕的是什么吗
Knowing what people think about you all the time.
总是知道大家对你的想法
Why do you think I spent the last 5,000 years alone?
不然我为什么独自生活了五千年
There's a town consensus about what kind of girl I am.
镇上对我是什么样的姑娘有个共识
You wanna take a guess at what it is?
你想猜猜是什么吗
No.
不猜
They call me a danger whore.
他们管我叫危险的贱♥人♥
They're wrong. Really?
他们错了 真的吗
See, I'm thinkin' maybe they're right.
我在想也许他们说得对
I have these feelings for you that I don't wanna have, but...
我对你有感觉 但我不想有 不过...
I can't stop myself feeling 'em.
但我无法克制自己
And if this were the first time,
如果这是头一回
I'd probably just ignore it,
我可能就置之不理了
but, see, there's a pattern that's starting to emerge now, so...
可现在看来成了一种模式 所以
maybe it's time I just started accepting this about myself.
也许是时候我要接受自己这样子了
What-- what are you doing?
你要做什么
I'm hittin' your vines with a little more light.
我给你的藤子再加点光
Sookie, what are you doing?
苏琪 你要做什么
I might be a whore, but I ain't stupid.
我也许是个贱♥人♥ 但我不蠢
And you need to feed.
而你需要吸血
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表