Come on, Warlow. Come back to me.
沃罗 挺住 醒过来
What little blood he has left, I need it.
他体内残余的血 我要用
He'll die, and there's been too much dying.
他会死 死去的人已经太多了
We made a deal, Sookie.
我们有约在先 苏琪
I know we did, Bill,
我知道我们有约 比尔
but Eric took our deal and fucked it in the ass.
可埃里克把我们的约定毁得一干二净
You're the god of all vampires.
你是吸血鬼的神
Deal with your vampire.
你们内部解决
Seriously?
不是吧
I'm gnawing at my own arm
我啃自己的胳膊
and you're gonna drop fang on me?
你就要拿獠牙对我了
Come on, Warlow.
挺住 沃罗
Drink.
喝吧
Sookie. Shh, I'm right here.
苏琪 我在呢
Just-- just drink.
喝吧
You see that? He's looking better already.
看到没有 他的气色已经好转了
Should we go, Warlow?
我们出发吧 沃罗
Does he really look like he's in any kind of shape
他看上去哪有一点儿好到可以
to go save vampirekind with you?
和你一起挽救吸血鬼的状态
I couldn't give a shit what kind of shape he's in.
我才不管他什么状态
How do I get out of here?
我怎么出去
God damn it, Bill. You don't have to do this.
该死 比尔 你不需要这样的
I have no choice. You do have a choice.
我别无选择 你有选择
Right now, Eric has more of Warlow's blood
现在 埃里克的血管里
coursing through his veins than Warlow does.
流着的沃罗的血 比沃罗本人还多
If you want his blood,
如果你想要沃罗的血
take it from Eric and leave us the fuck alone.
去找埃里克 离我们远点儿
How about you tell me how I get outta here? No.
不如你来告诉我怎么出去 不
Tell me how I get out or Sookie dies.
告诉我怎么出去 不然苏琪会死
Sookie, use your light. It won't work.
苏琪 用你的光 没用的
It will!
有用
Nicely done. Thanks.
干得漂亮 谢谢
Walk around.
巡视一圈
Mrs. Bellefleur.
贝弗勒夫人
Thank you for agreeing to do this on such short notice.
事出仓促 多谢您肯帮忙
We wouldn't miss it for the world.
我们怎么会错过这个
Come, let me show you where you'll be sitting.
来 我带你去座位
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you feeling any better?
感觉好些了吗
Why, you got somewhere you need to be?
怎么 你要去哪里
Um, just the...
只是...
funeral's starting.
葬礼就要开始了
Yeah, right.
对啊
Okay.
好吧
When you came here last night with Bill,
你昨晚和比尔一起回来时
you were prepared to be mine, were you not?
是下定决心要做我的人了 是吗
You know I was.
你知道我是的
Are you still?
现在还是吗
Warlow, I made you a promise.
沃罗 我答应过你
When I promise somebody something, I keep it.
我答应别人什么事 就会信守诺言
Always.
永远
I believe you.
我信你
Good.
那就好
Come here.
过来
What?
干嘛
You can't go to a funeral with that on your arm.
你不能手臂带着伤去参加葬礼
Let me heal you.
让我帮你弄好
Thanks.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不谢
Go.
去吧
Are you sure you're okay?
你确定你没事
I'm perfect.
我好极了
Okay, sweet boy.
小宝贝
Nice suit.
西装不错
Thanks for coming, y'all. Oh, honey.
谢谢你们到场 亲爱的
Good to see ya.
见到你们真好
Hey, Arlene.
阿尔琳
Is that the Stackhouse girl?
那是斯塔克豪斯家的丫头吗
The weirdo?
那个怪胎
I am so sorry about her.
真抱歉 她又那样
Don't even think about it.
别放在心上
Miss Fortenberry, Miss Bodehouse.
福坦巴里女士 博德豪斯女士
Hey, Sookie.
你好 苏琪
Are those two seats taken?
那边两个座位有人吗
Oh, no. Please.
没有 请坐
Thanks.
谢谢
How's Hoyt doing, by the way?
顺便问一声 霍伊特现在怎样
He's doing real good.
他好着呢
He has a girlfriend and everything.
他现在有女朋友 什么都有
Ugly as sin, but at least
丑得要死 可是至少
she ain't a redheaded bloodsucker.
她不是红毛吸血怪
Sookie.
苏琪
Well, don't you look handsome all dressed up.
你穿戴起来可真帅啊
I guess it takes a funeral to tame the beast within.
看来只有葬礼才能驯服内心的野兽
That seat next to you taken?
你旁边的座位有人吗
Actually, I was saving it for Jason,
其实 我是给杰森留的
but I haven't seen him yet.
可是我还没看到他
Oh, no worries. I understand.
别担心 我明白
I'll, uh, see you after?
结束时候再见
You bet.
好
Alcide.
埃尔希德
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
Of course.
应该的
Now, he smells like a man.
这才是真男人味儿
Yeah, he does.
确实
Who is he?
他是谁
Eric.
埃里克
Northman.
诺思曼
Overlark.
欧弗拉克
I'll be back in 10 minutes to make sure you've bled out.
十分钟后我回来看你的血流干没有
Gentlemen.
先生们
You're all free to go.
你们可以走了
Come on. We're free, man!
来呀 我们自♥由♥了 兄弟
Go on.
走啊
Go kill your captors.
去把关你的人都杀掉
My maker is in that drawer.
我的创造者在那个抽屉里
Did you drink the Tru Blood?
你喝了真血吗
Yes.
是的
What's happening to me?
我怎么了
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, God.
天啊
Your maker's gonna die a horrible death,
你的创造者会死得很惨
and it's up to you whether you want to watch it.
想不想见证随便你
But like I said, you're free to go.
但就像我说的 你可以走了
"But if any widow hath children or grandchildren,
"若寡妇有儿女 或有孙子孙女
let them learn first to show piety towards their own family,
便叫他们先在自己家中学着行孝
and to requite their parents,
报答亲恩
for this is acceptable in the sight of God."
因为这在神面前是可悦纳的"
There are those who say it goes
有人说 人生最重要的是
God, country, family, in that order.
上帝 国家 家庭
Others would argue it should be
也有人说应当是
God, family, country.
上帝 家庭 国家
Well, Terry and I got to talking once,
特里和我也曾聊起这事
and he told me that for him,
他告诉我 对他来说
it was family, family, family,
是家庭 家庭 还是家庭
and that he didn't expect it was ever gonna change.
而且他的信念不可动摇
And believe it or not, even as a man of God,
信不信由你 即便作为上帝的仆人
I was satisfied with his answer
我也很满意他的回答
because I knew he meant it.
因为我知道这就是他心中所想
Terry Bellefleur believed in family.
特里·贝弗勒信仰家庭
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表