Not even good food. You reek of tuna fish.
甚至都不怎么可口 一股金枪鱼的臭味
Truth is,
说实话
I care more about the life of that tuna you ate
相比起你的生命 我更在意
than I care about you.
你吃的那条金枪鱼
Very good.
很好
Somchai.
松彩
Well, hey there, sugar boo boo.
你好呀 甜心小妞儿
Now what is you doing here at your place of work?
你来上班的地儿干什么
'Cause I know it ain't work.
我知道不是为了工作
You know that spirit thingie that appeared
你知不知道那个凭空出现在我浴室的
out of thin air in my bathroom? Uhhuh.
鬼魂样儿的东西 知道
Turns out it wasn't a spirit.
那不是什么鬼魂
It was a faerie vampire
是个精灵吸血鬼
trying to break through a portal from another dimension.
企图从另一个次元传送过来
He told you he loved you?
他真说了他爱你吗
And the fucked-up part--
最操蛋的是
I kind of believed him.
我还有点相信他
Oh, Miss Ma'am, you have a messed-up talent
亲爱的小姐 你确实有个糟心的天赋
for finding the good in every creature you meet.
能在所遇到的一切生物身上看到优点
But you can't be buying what this motherfucker is selling.
但你绝对不能着了这狗♥娘♥养♥的道儿
My whole life, I've always known the truth.
从小到大 我总是知道真♥相♥
It's the curse of being able to read people's minds.
这就是读心能力带来的诅咒
Until vampires came along, and then I was in the dark.
然后吸血鬼来了 我听不到他们的想法
And I got more than my fair share of lies.
结果被骗得团团转
I need to find my way back to the truth.
我要重新认清事实
And I'm gonna need your help to do it.
这需要你的帮助
Remember that time Richie-Bobby shit himself
记得瑞奇·波比做两百个仰卧起坐那次吗
on sit-up 27 of 200?
做到二十七个就大便失禁了
Why am I here, Bellefleur?
为什么找我来 贝弗勒
You know, just to shoot the shit and reminisce.
就是聊聊天 叙叙旧
We could have shot the shit and reminisced over Facebook,
这些事在脸书上就能做了
but you called me up out of the blue
可咱俩这么多年没交流过
after how many years of not speaking?
你就平白无故叫我过来
Never reaching out?
咱俩从不来往啊
I'm gonna ask you one more time,
我再问你一次
why am I here?
干吗找我来
How's your shooting these days, Justin?
你现在射击技术怎样 贾斯汀
How's my shooting?
我的射击技术
I recall you used to be able to fire a grouping
我记得你能在五十米开外
that big from 50 meters out.
射中这么小的目标
Might be just a hair bigger than that now,
可能现在目标得大点儿了
but I haven't lost much.
不过我也没生疏太多
What the fuck's going on, Bellefleur?
到底出了什么事 贝弗勒
How would you like to kill me?
你愿不愿意毙了我
What?
你说什么
I could pay you. It won't be much.
我付你钱 可能没多少
But you wouldn't be doing it for free.
不过你当然不能白干这事儿
Hold the fuck on.
说什么呢
I tried to do it myself,
我试过自杀
but I couldn't pull the trigger.
但就是扣不下扳机
What happened to you over there? It doesn't matter.
你当年遇到什么事儿了 那不重要
All that matters is that I deserve to die for it.
重要的是 我这人该死
It was war, Bellefleur. We killed people.
那是战争 贝弗勒 我们杀了人
I killed people. We all did.
我杀了人 我们都杀过人
Remember Patrick Devins?
还记得帕特里克·戴文斯吗
I killed him, too. Just last week
我也杀了他 就在上周
here in this bar right over there at table eight.
就在这家酒吧 那边的八号♥桌
Terry, who's this?
特里 这是谁
Um, Justin, this is my wife Arlene.
贾斯汀 这是我妻子 阿尔琳
Arlene, this is Justin McGillich.
阿尔琳 这是贾斯汀·麦格里克
Pleased to meet you, ma'am.
幸会 夫人
And how do y'all know each other?
你们怎么认识的
Marine Corps basic training.
海军陆战队基础训练营
And what brings you to Merlotte's?
那你怎么来了马洛特酒吧
Driving cross-country.
开车到处玩
Figured I'd look an old buddy up on my way.
觉着应该顺路看看老朋友
Okay.
好吧
Um, Terry, I don't mean to be rude,
特里 我不想表现得太无理
but Big John is pissed.
老约翰发毛了
Oh, just two minutes is all I need.
再给我两分钟就行
I'll tell him. But hurry.
我跟他说 但你也尽快
I take it she knows.
看来她知道
She wants me to cover it up
她希望我掩饰过去
and go on like nothing ever happened.
然后若无其事地过日子
But I can't do it, Justin.
但我做不到 贾斯汀
I can't do it no more.
我再也撑不下去了
Yeah, Terry. I'll kill you.
是啊 特里 那我就毙了你吧
But I'm not gonna take your money.
但我不会要你的钱
I'll be doing it for free.
我免费帮忙
Thank you.
谢谢
Just give me a couple days to get my affairs in order.
给我几天时间打理事情
After that, it's up to you.
之后就全交给你了
I just don't want to know it's coming, okay?
我不想知道死期是什么时候 好吗
Why don't you get on back to Big John?
你该回去找老约翰了
She said it was Jessica
她说是杰西卡
attacked her, killed her sisters.
袭击了她 杀了她的姐妹
Jessica?
杰西卡
But she's such a nice vampire.
但她是善良的吸血鬼啊
She killed my kids, Holly.
她杀了我的孩子 霍莉
I know.
我知道
Andy, I-- I know.
安迪 我...我知道
There's just--
只是
there's not even any words.
只是不知道该说什么
I'm just saying--
其实我是说
I don't know, maybe it's
我不知道 也许只是
some kind of terrible accident.
一场可怕的意外
It wasn't no accident.
不是意外
She said Bill was taking their blood,
她说比尔在抽她们的血
performing some kind of experiment.
做什么实验
Andy Bellefleur, what are you doing?
安迪·贝弗勒 你要干什么
If Vampire Bill is behind this,
如果吸血鬼比尔是幕后主使
I'm gonna put a wooden bullet through his cold, dead heart.
我要用木头子弹射穿他那颗冰冷的心脏
No, you are not.
不 你不能这么做
Bill is stronger than you, okay?
比尔比你强壮多了
You go over there half-cocked
如果你脑门一热
on some macho revenge mission,
要硬充报仇雪恨的好汉
then you will lose and you will die.
那你必定失败而且会没命
Then that poor little faerie girl there,
而那个可怜的精灵姑娘
she ain't gonna have nobody.
她就无依无靠了
I'm calling off the search party.
我去撤回搜索小组
As far as anyone's gonna know,
我们只能告诉别人
those girls went back to their mama.
那些女孩回到了她们妈妈身边
I can't just do nothing.
可我不能什么都不做
We're gonna get you through this.
我们会帮你挺过去的
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
还好
Sorry, I had a lot to drink last night.
不好意思 我昨晚喝多了
No need to be sorry.
没必要道歉
Sure you're okay?
你确定没事
I wanted to know what it would be like
我以前想知道像变形人一样生活
to live like a shifter.
是什么感觉
Now I know.
现在我知道了
Always on the run,
一直在逃亡
hiding who you are,
掩藏身份
afraid you're gonna die.
担惊受怕
Hey, I'm gonna find us a way out of this.
我会找到解决办法的
Really?
是吗
Sam.
山姆
Hey. Hey, sweet pea.
怎么了 宝贝儿
Pender, Jacobs, Callahan.
潘德 雅克布斯 卡拉汉
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表