I don't want to get all Sadie Hawkins on you,
我不想显得太冒昧
but I think at least
我觉得给你添了麻烦
you deserve a home-cooked meal for your trouble.
也该由我请你一顿家常饭
Why don't you come over tonight and I'll fix you supper?
不如今晚过来 我给你做顿晚饭
I'd like that very much. Okay, swing by around 7:00.
那真是太好了 行 七点左右过来
It'll give me time to make the groceries
我要花点时间买♥♥东西
and give you time to put a shirt on.
然后给你点时间穿衣服
It's a date.
这是约会
I didn't say that, now, did I?
我可没这么说 对吧
You've reached Officer Jason Stackhouse.
我是杰森·斯塔克豪斯警官
Leave a message.
请留言
Hey, Jason, it's me.
杰森 是我
When you wake up, I need a favor.
你醒了以后帮我个忙吧
I'm fixing supper for Ben tonight
我今晚要给本准备晚餐
and I was hoping that maybe you and Niall could go to a movie
希望你和尼尔能去看个电影啥的
or, I don't know, something.
我也不知道 随便干点啥
Ben will be there in case anything happens,
如果有什么事 本在这儿呢
but it'd be kind of nice to
只当你行行好吧
have my own house to myself just for one night.
让我今晚在自家房♥子里做安排
Anyway...
总之...
I'm glad you're feeling better.
我很高兴你感觉好些了
All right, talk soon.
好了 回聊
Come on.
行了
Stackhouse, pick up your goddamn phone already.
斯塔克豪斯快接你那破电♥话♥
Please, this is an emergency.
拜托了 出大事了
I need all hands on deck.
我需要调动所有人手
What? Sheriff, I cannot put out an APB
怎么了 警长 没有准确的描述
without a proper description.
我没法发布全境通告
Just do this for me, Kev--
帮我个忙啊 凯文
four Caucasian females,
四名白人女性
between four and seven feet tall,
身高四到七英尺
between 60 and 260 pounds,
体重六十到二百六十磅
and between the ages of 10 and, I don't know, 50.
年龄十到五十岁 我也搞不清楚
Now come on, do some fucking police work for a change.
好了 换换脑子 做点正事
Well, it's like that man in the video taught us.
就像是视频里那个人教我们的
Half of all missing children
一半的失踪儿童
are taken by a relative.
都是被亲戚带走的
Well, their mama didn't want 'em and it sure as shit wasn't me.
她们妈妈不要她们 也肯定不是我♥干♥的啊
Why don't you question the nut
你怎么不问问那个
who goes all twitchy whenever one of my kids comes near?
我孩子一靠近就浑身不舒坦的刺儿头呢
Whoa, hey! How dare you talk about Terry that way?
怎么说话的 你怎么敢这样说特里
Well, I've been running around town since dawn.
我天不亮就在镇上跑来跑去
I ain't found squat. What am I supposed to think?
脚都不带沾地的 我该怎么想
They took the car out for a joyride.
他们开车找乐子去了
We've all done it. They're probably out having fun.
这事我们都干过 他们也许只是出去寻开心
In case you haven't noticed,
你不知道是吧
it ain't exactly safe out there these days.
这年头外面不太平啊
Well, it's lucky their old man is the sheriff of this parish.
所幸他们老爹是这片教区的警长
You have the whole department at your beck and call.
你有那么多手下整装待发 听你指令
I don't think I can be a cop in this.
我觉得这种情况下我当不了警♥察♥
Those are my kids.
她们是我的孩子
I can't even think straight.
我都不能正常思考了
Where's Sook?
苏克呢
She had to go to work early.
她很早就上班去了
How's my wounded warrior?
我家伤兵怎么样了
Your what?
你什么
Oh, my head's fine.
噢 我的头没事了
I just didn't sleep too good.
只是没睡好觉
Something on your mind?
有心事吗
Even though you're a faerie,
尽管你是个精灵
you're kind of a straight type of faerie, right?
你也应该是个直男精灵 对吧
I mean, you have to be to have faerie kids.
我是说 否则你怎么生的精灵小孩
What are you getting at?
你想表达什么
Have you ever had a dream that...
你有没有做过...
ain't so straight?
有点儿基的梦
Do you want to do me now?
现在想帮我刮吗
That Ben is a handsome fella.
本是个英俊的小伙子
I couldn't help it!
我控制不住
It just happened.
就那么发生了
It was like the times I had vampire blood.
就好像我喝吸血鬼血的时候一样
But you faeries, you don't make people dream like that.
但是你们精灵是不能让人那样做梦的
Do you?
对吧
Not anyone I've ever known.
我认识的人里面 没人可以
Unless...
除非...
No, that's unthinkable.
不 那不可能
No, no, no, no. Spit it out.
别别别 说出来啊
Tell me what you're unthinking.
告诉我什么不可能
Suppose at one point
假设在某个时刻
a vampire was able to turn a fae
一个吸血鬼成功地把精灵
into their own kind.
转化成了他的同类
A faerie vampire.
一个精灵吸血鬼
I never imagined such a mongrel could exist.
我从未想过这种混血存在的可能性
But if it did,
如果真的存在
I suppose they might have both powers.
他们可能同时拥有两个物种的力量
Faerie and vampire. Vampire.
精灵加上吸血鬼 吸血鬼
Ben. It must be.
本 肯定是他了
He must have given me his blood.
他一定给我他的血了
He healed me.
他治愈了我
He's a vampire who walks in daylight.
他是个可以在阳光下活动的吸血鬼
Oh, we got to call Sookie. No. No.
天啊 我们得联♥系♥苏琪 不 不
What?
什么
Grandpa, you're the one
爷爷 是你教会苏琪
who taught her the crazy light ball trick.
使用她那什么光球的把戏
If anyone deserves to kill Warlow, it's her.
要说谁该来终结沃罗 那就是她了
Warlow orphaned me, too.
沃罗也杀了我的父母
I want that fucker myself.
我要亲手结果他
That was easy. Yeah.
手到擒来嘛 那可不
Thank Governor Burrell.
多谢伯勒尔州长
These days you don't even need a warrant
这段时间 只要是涉及到吸血鬼
if it's vamp related.
连搜查令都不用
Can't you just blast him through the window?
你不能直接在这儿用光打死他吗
He's older than me. He's a fae and a vampire.
他比我还年长 既是精灵又是吸血鬼
We only have one shot.
我们只有一次机会
He's getting in the shower. Let's go.
他要去洗澡了 走吧
Hyaa! He's gone!
他跑了
Fuck!
操
Jason.
杰森
Good.
乖
You never came here.
你从没来过这儿
You never found me.
没有找到我
This search has caused you so much pain.
这趟追查已经给你带来太多痛苦
Let that pain go.
放手吧
Does Sookie know about me?
苏琪知道我的身份吗
No, we came straight here.
不知道 我们直接来找你的
Good.
很好
Go to work. Do your job. Okay.
去上班吧 好的
Stay away from Sookie's place tonight.
今晚离苏琪的家远点儿
We have plans.
我们有安排
What about Grandpa?
那爷爷怎么办
If you want to say good-bye, now would be the time.
如果你想跟他告别 现在就是时候了
Okay.
好吧
Good-bye, Grandpa.
再见了 爷爷
We tried.
我们尽力了
Jason.
杰森
By the time you get to the car,
等你坐上车的时候
this awful burden will be lifted from you.
就能摆脱这不堪承受的重负
Go.
走吧
That's her. It's fresh, too.
这是她的 刚丢不久
Can't be more than a few hours.
应该就是几个小时内的事
Trail goes north from here, Packmaster, but it's fainter.
车子往北去了 首领 不过痕迹变浅了
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表