The restaurant business-- what's that like?
餐厅的生意 是怎样的
Well, it's a lot of work, but I like people, so--
活儿很多 但我喜欢跟人打交道 所以
I don't like work. Or people.
我不喜欢活儿 也不喜欢人
He's-- he's kidding.
他...他开玩笑的
Right, cuz? You're kidding?
对吧 堂弟 开玩笑的吧
Sam's offering you a job. Bite!
山姆要给你份工作呢 上钩了
Hey, there you go, cuz. Lady Luck's with you.
抓到啦 幸运女神眷顾你咯
Bite!
挺住
Look, look!
瞧 瞧
Let me in there.
让我来
You hooked him real good.
你钓了一条大的
Come here, you little bugger.
过来吧 小家伙
Throw it back.
扔回去
It's a catfish, cuz. What's the big deal?
一条鲶鱼 堂弟 有什么大不了的
Every life matters. Throw it back.
每一条生命都很重要 扔回去
What if it don't work out?
要是不成怎么办
Well, hey, it will.
会成的
I spilled my beer.
我把啤酒弄洒了
We'll get you another one.
我们再给你拿一瓶
I like you, Sam.
我喜欢你 山姆
I like you, too.
我也喜欢你
Yeah.
好了
Fuck off and die. I'm already dead. Try again.
滚去死吧 我已经死了 再骂骂看
I'm your doctor. You're my hostage.
我是你的医生 你是我的人♥质♥
What was it? You were not good enough...
到底以为什么 你不够好...
Hello, vampires.
好啊 吸血鬼们
Could I have a minute alone with the good doctor, please?
我能和这位好医生单独聊几句吗
No! Now.
不 就现在
You forgot to ask me something.
有件事 你忘记问我了
Excuse me?
什么意思
During our sessions,
我们对话时
there was something you forgot to ask me.
你忘记问我一件事
What-- what did I forget?
我忘记问什么
You should've asked how you were going to die
你应该问问你会怎么死
so you could've prepared yourself mentally.
这样你就可以做好思想准备了
Truth is, I don't really care.
其实 我根本就不在乎
No?
是吗
I'm gonna die a happy man.
我会高高兴兴地死去
Would you like to know why that is?
你想知道为什么吗
Hmm, sure.
当然
I'll bite.
说来我听
I fucked your progeny.
我♥操♥了你的后裔
You did not just go there.
这话可不能乱讲
That's gonna cost you, Doc.
会要你命的 医生
Now, is this true...
你说的...
what you're saying?
是真的吗
Did you have sex with Pam?
你和帕姆做♥爱♥了吗
She said she used to be a whore.
她说她以前当过妓♥女♥
We made a deal.
我们做了笔交易
Sex in return for her release from solitary.
跟我做♥爱♥ 放她离开单人间
Let's go.
我们走
Wait, you're not going to kill me?
等等 你不杀我吗
No, I'm not.
我不杀你
We're gonna go find Pam,
我们去找帕姆
and then she's gonna kill you.
由她来杀你
I believed she more than earned the right,
我相信她最有权处置你
you disgusting cretin.
你这恶心的虫子
Let's go.
走
I wasn't sure whether
我先前很犹豫
I was gonna come up here today or not, but--
不知道今天要不要上台 但...
me and Terry worked too long
我和特里共事时间那么长
and too close for me not to.
关系那么要好 我必须讲
Is that a boy or a girl?
那是个小伙还是姑娘啊
Anyway, the first time I met Terry Bellefleur
总之 我第一次遇见特里·贝弗勒
was his first day on the job.
是他第一天上班
And I didn't know nothing about him other than he was this...
我对他一无所知 除了他是...
battlefield-hardened US Marine
久经沙场的海军陆战队员
who had some shit going on that I--
遇到了些屁烂麻烦事儿 我...
oh, excuse my language.
抱歉我说脏话了
Excuse me, y'all.
诸位 抱歉
Um, well, he had no experience working in the kitchen.
他没有一丁点儿后厨工作经验
And I didn't want nobody leaning on me like that,
我不喜欢别人那样依赖我
especially no soldier.
特别他还是当兵的
how y'all doing, fellas?
你们好啊 伙计们
Anyways, about an hour in...
总之 大概过了一个小时
I looked in Terry's eyes and I saw something
我在特里的眼睛里看到了
I didn't expect to see.
出乎我意料的东西
Yo, what's going on with my fries?
我的薯条怎么了
Terry?
特里
Terry?
特里
Marine?
当兵的
Oh. Oh, God.
老天
I want to be good at this job.
我想做好这份工作
Will you help me?
能帮帮我吗
Mostly I don't believe in all this stuff,
一般我不相信这些鬼话
but I saw it.
但我看到了
I was looking straight into his soul.
我直接看到了他的灵魂
Is you okay?
你没事吧
I just don't wanna fuck this up.
我只是不想搞砸
Well, we good, then,
那就没事了
'cause Mama ain't gonna let that happen.
因为老娘不会让你出岔子哟
Okay? I'm sorry about your fries.
怎样 很抱歉毁了你的薯条
Oh, don't sweat it. That poor boy can wait.
不用在意 那倒霉孩子等得起
Now let me show you a little somethin' somethin'.
现在我来给你秀秀手艺
Thank you, Lafayette.
谢谢 拉法耶
Thank you so much. Okay.
非常感谢 好说
Okay, now the deal with the Fryolater is
听好了 炸东西的重点就在于
you wanna make sure all the wet is off of the potato product
你要确保土豆上的水都干了
so that shit don't come bubblin' back up on ya.
这样油才不会溅得你满身都是
Then you just drop it in the basket.
就这样扔进篮子
And then just dip the shit.
然后浸到油里就是
Like this?
像这样吗
Well, I likes to put my whole body up in it, you know.
我反正喜欢全身心投入
So I like to just do a little dip like that.
所以我一般这么浸
Just a-- like that.
就...像这样
Or you can sexy the dip.
可以来个性感点的
Or you can cha-cha the dip.
或者恰恰舞的节奏
There you go, there you go, there you go.
没错 没错 没错
White room's the next silo over.
白色房♥间就在下一个筒仓
I know that scream.
这尖叫声很熟悉
Hold this.
帮我拿着
Hello, Ginger.
你好 金吉
if it isn't my knight in shining armor.
我的盖世英雄踏着五彩祥云来接我了
I would sit on that swing
我会坐在那个秋千上
for hours on end, not swinging at all
一坐好几个小时 一动不动
because I was too stubborn to let anyone teach me how.
因为我太执拗 不肯让人教
I remember my mama saying I was the same way with tying my shoes.
记得我妈妈说我学系鞋带也是这样
Anyhow, when Cousin Terry came out of the house,
总之 特里堂哥走出来
he sat down on the swing next to me...
在我身边的秋千上坐下
and somehow he made my not knowing how
不知怎地 他让我不会荡秋千
not feel like such a shameful thing.
变成了一件不那么丢脸的事情
And within 15 minutes,
不到十五分钟
he had me swingin' higher and faster
他就让我比学校的所有同学
than any of my friends at school.
都荡得更高更快
That's my Terry story.
这是我和特里的故事
Thank you, Portia.
谢谢 珀西亚
Would anyone else like to say a few words
还有人想说几句吗
before I invite up Mrs. Bellefleur?
没有的话就有请贝弗勒夫人了
Anybody?
有人吗
Mrs. Bellefleur?
贝弗勒夫人
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表