Get the fuck off me or die, Warlow.
不下来就去死 沃罗
Sookie.
苏琪
I'd be real careful what you say right now
换做我是你 会小心讲话
'cause I got a vampire-killing ball of light behind your head
因为我的杀鬼光球就在你脑后
and I'm not afraid to use it.
而且我不害怕使用它
Sookie, you don't understand.
苏琪 你不明白
No, you're right. I don't understand.
是 你说得对 我不明白
I don't understand why vampires feel the need to lie to me,
我不明白为什么吸血鬼非要对我欺瞒哄骗
hunt me, to terrorize me in my own home.
赶尽杀绝 让我在自己家中还惊魂未定
I didn't mean to scare you. Well, too late for that.
我没想吓你 现在说这话可晚了
You are my intended. I've wandered this Earth
你是我命定的伴侣 我独自游荡世间几千年
for millennia in misery and solitude waiting for you.
在痛苦孤单中徘徊 只为等你
Dreaming only of you. Fuck you.
梦里也只有你 操你
It's our destiny to be together.
我们命中注定要在一起
Fuck destiny. I love you.
操♥他♥妈♥的命运 我爱你
Don't you dare say you love me, you psycho freak.
别跟我说你爱我 你这个变♥态♥
If you love me so much, why did you kill my parents?
要是你那么爱我 为什么要杀我父母
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God. I killed them.
我的天哪 我杀了她们
I killed the faeries. I--
我杀了这些精灵
Bill, I'm sorry. Please, I'm so sorry.
比尔 对不起 求你原谅 真的对不起
I couldn't help it. I tried.
我控制不了 我试了
I tried, but I couldn't stop.
我尽力了 可是我停不下来
It'll be all right. We'll-- we'll figure it out.
会没事的 我们再想办法
They tasted so fucking good.
她们味道实在太好了
No. You're high.
停下 你发疯了
I feel like I want to have sex or die
我感觉想做♥爱♥ 想死掉
or die while having sex.
或者是在做♥爱♥的时候死掉
You drank four faeries. Faerie blood makes vampires high.
你吸干了四个精灵 精灵的血让吸血鬼癫狂
I'm a fucking monster.
我是个怪物
I deserve to burn for what I did.
我做了这些坏事 应该烧死
On the night that your parents were killed,
你父母被杀的那天晚上
they were trying to kill you.
他们想杀掉你
I saved you.
我救了你
Bullshit!
放屁
Bill?
比尔
No, no, no. Bill, please, don't you go into a coma on me again.
不不 比尔 求你别在我面前再昏迷过去
You go to your room and you sleep it off.
回你房♥间 睡一觉清醒清醒
You can heal. Sookie, just let me explain.
你能愈合 苏琪 听我解释
No, you're a filthy fucking liar.
不 你是个肮脏可耻的骗子
Y'all come in here and you say you love me and you want me,
你们一个两个都来说什么爱我 想要我
but you just want to fuck me
其实不过想操♥我♥
and own me and use my fucking blood.
把我据为己有 利用我该死的血
Well, get it through your head,
你给我听好了
I'm not yours or anybody's.
我不是你的也不是任何人的
None of you know shit about love.
你们全都不懂什么是爱
Oh, great.
太好了
Now you want to save me, too?
现在你也要来救我了
I thought I was dead to you, Bill Compton.
你不是当不认识我了吗 比尔·康普顿
I didn't come here for you. I came here for him.
我并非为你而来 我为他而来
If you're the Bill that's been harassing Sookie,
如果你就是那个一直骚扰苏琪的比尔
you'd best get out of here before I kill you.
你最好在我杀你之前滚出去
You already have.
你已经杀过我了
As your maker, I command you.
作为你的创造者 我命令你
Come with me.
跟我走
Bill Compton!
比尔·康普顿
Bill Compton.
比尔·康普顿
Oh, God.
天哪
Oh, God. No, no, no.
上帝啊 不 不
Hey. Hey.
喂 喂
Oh, no. Oh, God, no.
天哪 不 不
Vampire Bill.
吸血鬼比尔
Come in here and answer for your crimes.
出来为你的罪行负责
Hey. Hey. Hey there, sweetie pie.
宝贝 听到了吗
You're gonna be okay. Come on, you're gonna be okay.
你没事了 走 你会好起来的
Daddy's gonna make you okay.
爸爸会让你好起来的
The vamp cops, they got Pam.
捉鬼的警♥察♥抓走了帕姆
When? Just now.
什么时候 就刚才
They took her away in one of those fucking paddy wagons.
她被抓进警车带走了
What the fuck we gonna do?
我们要怎么办
You sure about this?
你确定要这样
Vampire! Freeze, vampers!
吸血鬼 不许动 吸血鬼
Freeze. No vampires out after curfew.
不许动 宵禁之后吸血鬼禁止外出
Don't make any moves.
不要做任何动作
All in the name of science, huh? Shut up.
以科学研究之名哈 闭嘴
Care to explain the scientific value of this?
要不要解释下这有何科学价值
Just asking you to reconsider, Truman.
只是请你三思而行 杜鲁门
If I have to put my daughter in a camp,
如果必须把女儿送进营地
I'm gonna take her there myself.
我要亲自送她去
You don't think I understand, but I do.
你以为我不明白 可是我全都懂
The vampires took people I loved from me--
吸血鬼也夺走过我爱的人
my own sister, Steve.
我的亲姐姐 还有史蒂夫
He had his faults, but they took him, too.
史蒂夫有他的不是 可是他们也夺走了他
And now they have taken your Willa.
现在他们又夺走了你的薇拉
But I had to learn the hard way.
我也是经历过痛苦才明白
Once they're turned, they're gone.
一旦转变 他们就已经不在了
No. No. That's not true. That can't be true.
不不 那不是真的 不可能是真的
You and me, we're just gonna need to move on.
你和我 必须向前看
I've been thinking.
我一直在想
Even though your heart is breaking now...
尽管你现在心碎
maybe it's a sign.
这或许是个预兆
Maybe you and I
或许你和我
should think about having a baby.
应该考虑要个孩子
Sarah,
莎拉
I can't replace her.
我不可能找谁替代她
That's my little girl Willa
楼下车里等我的
waiting for me in that van down there.
是我的小女儿薇拉
I was in the delivery room when she came out.
她出生的时候我就在产房♥
I was the first one to hold her.
第一个抱起她的人是我
I was the first one to kiss her.
第一个亲吻她的人是我
I was the first one to say her name.
第一个喊她名字的人也是我
And you can do all that again.
这一切你全都可以重新来过
All you have to do is put a ring on my finger first.
只要你先给我戴上一枚戒指
I am not having this conversation.
我不想谈这件事
Truman.
杜鲁门
We are a team.
我们是一个团队
And when I came to you to offer my resources,
我当初找上你 提供资源
my money, my connections, and my love,
提供资金 献上我的人脉和我的爱
you said nothing would separate us.
你说没有任何事情能让我们分开
I said it, I meant it.
我是说过 当时也是认真的
Then do not walk out that door. But I have to go.
那就不要走出那扇门 我必须走了
Do not take me for granted.
别拿我不当回事
That is what Steve did and I won't have it.
史蒂夫当初如此 我绝不允许
When a woman comes to you in black lingerie,
有女人穿着黑紧身衣来找你
you unwrap her.
就该把她扒光
Who are you? My name is Bill Compton.
你是谁 我名叫比尔·康普顿
How is it you can command me, Bill Compton?
你为什么能命令我 比尔·康普顿
Lilith is part of me.
莉莉丝与我合二为一
She's guiding me.
她指引着我
I am a prophet in her name.
我是她座下的先知
I drank her blood and now I have her memories.
我喝了她的血 所以有了她的记忆
Of you. I don't believe you.
关于你的记忆 我不相信
As your maker, I command you to resist the urge to kill me.
作为你的创造者 我命令你打消杀我的念头
And to stay right here with me.
并且和我一起待在这里
You made me into something I despise.
是你把我变成了我所憎恶的东西
I made you into our salvation.
是我让你来拯救我们的同类
Hey there, Jason.
你好 杰森
Hey there, Sarah.
你好 莎拉
What you doing out here?
你怎么会在这儿
I was in the neighborhood
我就在附近
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表