被认为是吸血鬼头号♥公敌的
to be vampire enemy number one,
伯勒尔州长在今天早些时候
put out this official statement earlier today.
发布了这份正式声明
"While I continue to enforce the statewide curfew,
"在我继续执行本州宵禁令的同时
I do so with a heavy heart.
我的心情也是沉重的
My hope is that life as we know it
我希望 不久之后
will get back to normal as soon as Tru Blood
等真血降价并回归市场
returns to the shelves at a discounted price
我们的生活能尽快地恢复到
in a matter of days." The tyrant has my progeny.
原来的样子" 那个暴君抓了我的后裔
We're out of time.
我们没时间了
Give me the blood you have.
把那些血液给我
We'll have nothing left to test.
那我们就没有研究样本了
It can't wait any longer, Takahashi.
不能再等了 高桥
Get me Warlow's blood.
把沃罗的血给我
Into the cell. What wait
进牢里去 什么 等等
You're gonna lock me up like an an--
你要把我关起来 像对待...
Like a human? Yes, I am.
像对待人类一样 不错
What does it feel like?
感觉如何
I'm going out for a walk.
我要出去散散步
Mr. Compton! Mr. Compton!
康普顿先生 康普顿先生
It's gonna be great.
会非常棒
Glad you boys could make it.
很高兴你们赶来了
Hello, Jason.
你好 杰森
Miss Newlin.
纽林小姐
I sent for you because--
我请你来是因为
well, I know how tough first days on the job can be.
我知道上班第一天是很不容易的
I mean, if I was you,
我是说 如果我是你的话
I would probably be thinking all kinds of thoughts, like,
我很可能会胡思乱想 比如说
"What have I gotten myself into?"
我到底在干什么
and "I don't belong here,"
再比如 我不属于这里
and "What if this was all a big mistake?"
如果这是一个彻头彻尾的大错误怎么办
And that's why I've decided to do a little something
所以我决定要帮你点小忙
to make you feel like a part of the team.
让你感觉到自己是这里的一分子
Welcome to the copulation study.
欢迎参与交♥配♥研究
Could you define "Copulation"?
能定义一下"交♥配♥"的意思吗
It's fucking, Jason.
就是性♥交♥ 杰森
You know what that is, don't you?
你知道的 不是吗
What we are studying is the science
我们正在研究的是
of one vampire's relations with another.
有关吸血鬼之间相互关系的科学
What drives their libido.
是什么激发他们的性♥欲♥
Psychological and physiological stimulation, desire,
心理和生理的刺♥激♥ 欲望
the sexual transmission of disease and/or virus, et cetera.
疾病和病毒通过性的传播 等等
Part of our job is watching vampires do it.
我们工作的一部分就是观察吸血鬼做♥爱♥
Yeah, don't get me wrong.
我知道 别误会
I enjoy watching other folks do it...
我喜欢看别人做♥爱♥
Mmhmm. but don't it take two to tango?
嗯 但两个才能玩吧
That won't be a problem.
这没问题
The girl.
把女孩放出来
My, my. She is a looker.
天哪 真是个美女
Isn't she?
不是么
Who are you?
你是谁
My name's James.
我叫詹姆斯
Do you know what we're doing here, James?
你知道我们要在这儿干什么吗 詹姆斯
They want us to fuck.
他们想让我们做♥爱♥
Who wants us to fuck?
谁想让我们做♥爱♥
But I-- I don't know you.
但我压根不认识你
They don't care.
他们不在乎
I guess that shouldn't surprise me.
这倒没有出乎我的意料
Don't worry, okay?
别害怕 好吗
I'm not doing anything.
我不会对她做什么的
Spotlight. Yes, sir.
聚光灯 遵命 先生
I'm a vampire, not a rapist.
我是吸血鬼 不是强♥奸♥犯
Jesus Christ, thank you.
上帝啊 谢谢你
Zap him again. Yes, ma'am.
再次照射 遵命 女士
Oh, God.
天哪
James?
詹姆斯
Yeah?
怎么了
Let's just do it.
做就做吧
We'll do it, all right?
我们会做的 好吗
Put on a show for y'all. Don't.
做给你们看 别这样
We'll just get it over with so, you know...
我们赶快做完吧
It's going to feel like I'm a virgin, but I'm not.
你会以为我是处♥女♥ 其实我不是
No fucking way, okay?
别这样 好吗
You're a beautiful person, and you don't deserve this.
你是个漂亮的人儿 你不该受此侮辱
I'm not a person.
我不是人
Yeah, I do.
我可以做
Fuck you and your lights.
你们和这聚光灯都他妈去死吧
Hit him again.
再照他一次
And again.
再照
And again.
再照
Take her away.
把她带走
Back away!
后退
My name is Jessica.
我叫杰西卡
Oh, thank you for swappin' that.
多谢你换了一首
No problem, babe.
小事一桩 亲爱的
Table four is so freakin' rude.
四号♥桌的客人真粗鲁
Ah, no, I see it. I got it.
别别 我知道了 我来
I'll take it out. Thank you, baby.
我拿出去 谢谢你 亲爱的
That's what marriage is about-- anticipating needs.
这就是婚姻的真谛 预测需求
I finally got you trained.
我终于把你调♥教♥好了
How he doing? You two good?
他怎么样 你俩还好吧
I'll explain later, but, yeah, we're great.
一会儿和你解释 我俩好得很呢
Thank you, Lafayette.
谢谢你关心 拉法耶
You saved more than just one life last night by calling.
你昨晚的电♥话♥可救了不止一条人命
You really did.
真的
You're welcome, beeatch.
不用客气 贱♥人♥
Hey, Big John. I'll get this.
嗨 老约翰 我来倒垃圾
You're a good man, Terry Bellefleur.
你是个好人 特里·贝弗勒
It takes one to know one.
彼此彼此
Thanks.
谢谢
What the hell was that?
到底发生了什么
What the fuck was that?
这他妈是怎么回事
Terry!
特里
Oh, Terry. Oh, no.
特里 天哪 不
What happened? Uh, Arlene, you don't wanna go out there.
怎么回事 阿尔琳 你最好别出来
Is it Terry? Arlene.
是特里吗 阿尔琳
No, I wanna see him.
不 我想看看他
Arlene, Arlene no. I gotta see him.
阿尔琳 阿尔琳 我要看看他
Arlene. Let me go, Lafayette!
阿尔琳 放开我 拉法耶
I know gunfire. What happened out here?
我听到了枪声 发生什么事了
Step the fuck back.
都他妈给我退回去
I say, step the fuck back!
我再说一遍 都他妈给我退后
Terry, no.
特里 不
Let me be alone with him, Big John.
老约翰 让我和他单独待会
Let me be alone. Yes, ma'am.
让我一个人陪他 好的 女士
Come here, baby.
亲爱的 过来
Shh, shh, hush, hush, darling.
嘘 嘘 安静待着亲爱的
Shh, no, shh. Just let me hold you.
别说话 就让我抱着你吧
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
Look at me.
看着我
Think about all the joy in your life--
想象你生命中最开心的事
your family, us,
你的家人 我们俩
our children...
我们的孩子
that beautiful baby boy we brought into this world.
我们带到世上来的那个可爱男孩
Hush.
别说话
Remember when Mikey was still growing inside my tummy?
还记得我怀着迈奇的时候吗
What you'd sing to him every night?
你每晚给他唱歌♥
**Hush, little baby, don't say a word?*
*安静 小宝贝 什么都别说
**Daddy's gonna buy you a mockingbird?*
*爸爸要给你买♥♥一只知更鸟
**If that mockingbird don't sing?*
*如果小鸟不唱歌♥
**Daddy's gonna buy you a diamond ring?*
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表