It would've been so much easier for you if you would've just--
如果你听他们的 你就不会受那么多苦
I believe that vampires choose to forfeit their souls.
我认为是吸血鬼自身选择了抛弃灵魂
I mean, I'm not saying I'm a saint, but...
我不是说自己有多么崇高
I made a different choice.
只是做了不一样的选择罢了
So what did they do to you?
他们是怎么处罚你的
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
I'm sorry. It's not your fault.
我很抱歉 不是你的错
James, um...
詹姆斯
there's something I have to tell you.
有些事我得告诉你
We're all gonna die in here.
我们全都会死在这里
Yeah, I sorta figured that. I don't mean eventually.
猜到了 我不是指很久以后
I mean we're all gonna die soon.
我的意思是 马上就会死
They are putting something called hepatitis V
他们把一种叫吸血鬼肝炎的病毒
in the Tru Blood,
放在真血里
so whatever you do, don't drink it.
所以无论如何 别喝真血
Don't you have any good news at all?
你难道就没点好消息吗
Nope.
没有
Damn.
我靠
I feel like a fool.
我觉得自己像个蠢蛋
Why?
为什么
I never really bought the whole immortality thing.
我从不认为自己可能永生
I always knew I'd go at some point,
知道那一天迟早会来的
but now that it's so soon, I--
但没想到会来得这么快
there's just so much I wish I could've done.
我有好多好多没有实现的愿望
Like what?
比如
What would you do if you still could?
如果你还有机会 你想做什么
Hell, I don't know.
我也不知道
I'd probably find my Dad
也许会去找我老爸
and tell him I was proud to be his son.
告诉他 能当他的儿子我很自豪
What about you?
你呢
I don't know. I gue-- um...
我不知道 我想...
Oh, God, I don't know. There's probably so much.
老天 我真不知道 有太多事了
But right now, in this moment...
但现在 就现在
all I'm really wantin' is for you to make love to me.
我只想要你跟我做♥爱♥
It's ironic, huh?
很讽刺吧
I've never been with a vampire
我还从没跟吸血鬼做过
and I always wondered what all the fuss was about.
总想知道那有什么大不了的
Jessica... It's okay if you don't wanna.
杰西卡 你不愿意也没关系
I don't want you making a decision like this out of fear.
我不希望你因为恐惧而做出这种决定
It's not fear.
不是恐惧
Everything about you is good and decent,
你那么善良 那么正派
and you have this humanity just coursing through you.
你身上散发着人性的光芒
And in my last days, that's what I wanna know.
在我死前 那就是我想知道的事
That's what I wanna leave the world feeling a part of.
那就是在离世前我想感受到的
So you can daywalk, too, huh?
你还能在阳光下行走
Yeah. How?
是的 怎么做到的
I'll explain later.
待会再跟你解释
You think I wanted to come here, Bill?
你以为我想来这儿吗 比尔
I had nowhere else I could turn.
我没有别的地方可去
I will do anything you ask.
我会听你指令
Just tell me what it is and I'll do it.
只要你开口 我就去办
But please...
但求求你
give her your blood.
给她你的血吧
And what if it doesn't work?
如果没用怎么办
Do you need to hear me say the words?
你是要我对你祷告吗
I believe you. I believe in you.
我相信你 我信仰你
I believe that you are divine.
我相信你有神性
Shortly after you left here the other night,
那晚 在你们走后不久
I went into...
我进入了
a kind of state.
一种状态
I started having visions--
开始出现幻觉
visions that have come to pass.
那些幻觉已经成真
I can see the future, Eric.
我能预知未来 埃里克
But there was one vision that has yet to manifest.
但其中还有一幕情景尚未出现
I saw a white circular room
我看到一个白色的圆形房♥间
in which Pam, Jessica, Tara, and you--
帕姆 杰西卡 泰拉 还有你
y'all meet the sun in that room, Eric.
你们都在房♥间里见到了太阳 埃里克
That's why I'm going to get Warlow.
这就是我要找沃罗的原因
Now, you know who Warlow is?
你知道沃罗是谁吗
I don't care who Warlow is.
我不管沃罗是谁
Just tell me what you want from me.
你只用告诉我要做什么
He is both faerie and vampire.
他既是精灵又是吸血鬼
It is his blood that is allowing me
是他的血 而不是莉莉丝的血
to walk in the sun, not Lilith's.
让我有了行走在阳光下的能力
But if I am to stop that vision from becoming manifest,
如果我要阻止那一幕成为现实
then we have to get him and take him with us.
就必须找到他 带他跟我们走
"Us."
"我们"
You were in the vision, Eric.
你也在我的幻觉里 埃里克
One way or another,
无论如何
you are gonna be in that room when the roof opens.
那个屋顶打开的时候 你在那里
If you come with me, maybe we can stop it.
如果你跟我一起去 也许我们能扭转乾坤
I'll go back with you. You have my word.
我跟你一起去 我保证
If you help Nora.
只要你救救诺拉
Good, good.
好 乖
Little bit more.
再多一点
Good.
真乖
Good.
真棒
Sorry.
抱歉
We had to try.
我们必须试试
I know, brother.
我知道 哥哥
I know.
我理解
Is it working? Do you feel anything?
有用吗 你有什么感觉吗
No, I don't think so.
好像没有
No? Nothing?
没有 什么都没有
Warlow.
沃罗
His blood might work.
他的血可能管用
No, Eric, listen. Listen.
不 埃里克 听我说
Everything the Book of Lilith has said has been true.
《莉莉丝之书》所提到的一切都是真的
Warlow's blood can help me walk in the sun,
沃罗的血能帮助我在阳光下行走
but it cannot heal me.
但不能治愈我
It will.
会有效果的
Go. Eric...
快点去找 埃里克
Please.
求你了
Off I go, then.
那我去了
You ready for this?
你准备好了吗
About as ready as Big Pharma can make a man.
好极了 就像病人等着吞药
Hey, y'all,
嗨 你们俩来了
Holly told me where you're coming from,
霍莉说了你们从哪儿来的
and I'm thinking now is not the best time.
我觉得现在还不是最佳时机
Why are you hiding the tequila?
你为什么把龙舌兰藏起来
Okay. Huh, Holly?
好的 霍莉
Sweetie?
亲爱的
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Oh, hey.
嗨 是你们啊
Yeah, I'm all right. I'm a little better.
我没事 好一点了
You know, before, it was like someone was...
你知道吗 之前我觉得好像
scalping my brain away one slice at a time
有人用蟹钳把我的大脑
and plucking out my heart with one of those little crab forks.
一片片切下来 然后把我的心挖出来
But now, thanks to this,
现在 多亏了这酒
it just feels like someone's crushing my windpipe.
我只感觉有人掐着我的脖子而已
Okay, let's see if we can do something about that, too.
好吧 看看你再喝点能不能好一些
Sweetness, I got a family recipe
亲爱的 我有一个祖传食谱
that's gonna take the pain away in no time at all.
可以立刻消除你的痛苦
Come on, Mama gonna take care of you.
来吧 我来照顾你
I'm thinking no talking. Okay, I can walk.
我想还是别说啥 没事 我能自己走
Good idea. Come on, I got you.
好主意 过来 我来照顾你
So, I take it the talk with the kids didn't go so good?
是不是和孩子们的谈话不太顺利
It went as good as it could.
已经很不错了
Arlene did a good job.
阿尔琳做得很棒
Yeah, I think the kids are holding up all right.
孩子们的状况都不错
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表