What's that?
那是什么
It's a little toy that we vampires use
这是我们吸血鬼跟同伴之间
with our partners.
使用的小玩具
You know, after hundreds of years, it can get weary
要知道 活了几百年之后
using your fangs all the time.
老是用尖牙也腻味了
So sometimes it can be nice just to watch.
所以有时候欣赏一下就好了
Mind if I try it on you?
介意我在你身上试试吗
Sure. Sounds fun.
当然咯 听起来蛮好玩的
It's all right.
挺好的
In fact, it's extraordinary.
说实话 好极了
You see, we vampires...
我们吸血鬼
we're creatures of blood.
我们是血之生物
Blood is everything to us.
血对我们来讲就是一切
So this is like foreplay?
那这就跟前戏差不多吧
Not exactly.
不算
Now, I want you to go and see your sisters.
现在 我想要你去找你的姐♥妹♥们♥
But I thought All in good time.
但我以为... 时机未到
You don't want to miss the party.
你也不想错过派对的
Go.
去吧
I'm fine.
我很好
What the hell is going on?
到底是什么回事
Everything is to your satisfaction,
这里的一切都旨在让您满意
familiar, I trust?
相信您很熟悉吧
Everything from our Tru Blood lab.
都是从我们的真血实验室运来的
Yes. And anything else you need, you just ask.
对 您还需要什么别的 尽管说
I'm a great admirer of yours, Doctor.
我非常崇拜您 博士先生
You have helped my kind in immeasurable ways.
您以不可估量的方式帮助了我族同胞
And now I need to ask one more favor.
现在我需要再请您帮个忙
This blood, unlike normal human blood,
这瓶血 与普通的人血不同
has properties that are very special.
它具有非常特殊的功能
Magical, even.
甚至称得上是魔法
Properties that can save vampirekind from extinction.
可以拯救吸血鬼免遭灭族的灾难
I need you to map the genetic code of this blood,
我需要您测出这瓶血的基因序列
to replicate it and synthesize it
对其进行复♥制♥和合成
just like you did human blood.
就像当时处理人类血液一样
Where did you get it from?
你从哪儿搞到它的
Now let's not go down that road.
咱们还是别扯那些没用的了
And if I fail? Failure is not an option.
我失败了会怎样 不准失败
Miss Burrell.
伯勒尔小姐
Why are you still here?
你怎么还在这里
I knew you'd come.
我知道你会来
I wanted to talk to you, so I stayed.
我想和你谈谈 所以我留下来了
So...
那...
you have my attention.
洗耳恭听
What was it you wanted to say to me?
你想对我说什么
I despise what my father is doing
我很鄙视我父亲的所作所为
and it makes me sick to my stomach
他所谋划的那些事情
knowing what he's up to.
让我恶心到反胃
I'm on your side.
我跟你们是一边的
And I also wanted to say that
我还想说的是
before,
之前
in Ginger's coffin...
在金吉家的棺材里
why didn't you let me taste your blood?
你为什么不准我尝你的血
Why did you want to taste it so badly?
你为什么那么想尝我的血
I think I deserve to.
我觉得我值得拥有
Do you?
是吗
Do you really want to help me?
你真想帮我吗
I do.
真的
This'll do.
这儿可以
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Just so you know, I'm--
要先告诉你一声 我...
I'm a virgin, pretty much.
我基本上还算是处♥女♥
So much courage.
勇气可嘉
So little experience.
经验缺乏
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
Excited. Hmm?
兴奋 是吗
And scared.
还有点怕
Death is not the end.
死亡并不是结束
Is it gonna hurt?
会痛吗
Not the way I do it.
由我来就不会痛
Everything your father put in you--
你父亲置于你体内的
his cowardice,
他的懦弱
his small-mindedness, his hate--
他的狭隘 他的憎恶
all of it will seep out.
这一切都会消失
And into this vessel
透过血管
I will seed a millennium of wisdom,
我会向你播撒千年的智慧
honor, life.
荣耀和生命
Why--
为什么
why did you choose me?
你为什么选择我
You deserve to be one of us.
你值得成为我们中的一员
I'm gonna let you taste my blood now, Willa.
我要让你尝一尝我的血了 薇拉
Okay?
好吗
Oh, my God.
天啊
Damn it. Nobody's responded to my texts or nothing.
该死 也没人给我回个短♥信♥之类的
Listen, I can't have you texting.
听着 我不能让你发短♥信♥
All right? You don't know who's on the other end.
好吗 你并不知道电♥话♥另一头是谁
But those are my people.
但他们是我的同胞
Those are my brothers, my sister.
我的兄弟姐妹
They're all gone, aren't they?
他们都死了 对吗
All of them.
一个都没活
I'm sorry your friends died.
很遗憾 你的朋友死了
My mommy died a few days ago.
我妈妈几天前死了
I know she did, Emma.
我知道 艾玛
Hey, Nicole.
喂 妮可
Nicole. Honey, where are you going?
妮可 亲爱的 你要去哪儿
I'm going out of your hair.
我不给你们添麻烦了
Just gonna slow you down if I tag along.
如果带着我 就会拖累你们
Well, how far you think you can get?
你觉得你能走多远
Weres are the best trackers around.
狼人追踪的本事最厉害了
You won't get two miles before they rip you to pieces.
你走不了两里地 就会被撕成碎片
You're a smart woman, Nicole. Don't be stupid.
你是个聪明人 妮可 别做傻事
You dying ain't gonna bring your friends back and you know it.
你死了 你的朋友们也不能复生 你知道
Sammy, she gonna need that leg looked at.
山姆 她那条腿需要照料
Maybe in 100 miles out, we can find a doctor--
我们去一百里开外或许能找到医生...
It's not we, all right? This is my mess.
不是我们 这是我自己找上的事
You already done more than I asked you to.
你所做的已经超出了我的要求
So take your car, get out of here.
开车离开这里吧
Don't let your guard down, either.
也别放松警惕
I'm telling you, go. Get the Smith & Wesson from my office.
快走 去我办公室拿上那把史密斯威森枪
It's tucked in the fireplace damper.
塞在我的壁炉风挡里
You sure you don't need nothing else?
你确定啥都不需要了吗
No, thank you. Now go on, Lafayette.
不用了 谢谢 赶紧走 拉法耶
Now go on, get the fuck out of here.
赶紧给我滚蛋
Hey, how we gonna run without a car?
我们没车怎么逃跑
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么呢
I'm gonna carry you.
我背着你走
Know all your questions about shifters...
我知道你老在琢磨的问题
and how we do it?
变形人怎么变形
Here's your answer.
告诉你答案
Shit!
我靠
Sookie. Hi.
你好 苏琪
Let me grab a shirt.
我去拿件衣服
It's all right. Remember, I put those on.
没关系 记得吗 药还是我上的
All right.
好吧
What can I do for you?
有什么事吗
Well, I just wanted to apologize for how Niall talked to you.
我为尼尔的话向你道歉
He's not from the South or this millennium
他不是南方人 也不是这个时代的人
and he can be kind of blunt.
性子有点直
Well, thanks. I appreciate it.
谢了 你这么上心
Also...
还有
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表