Baby, I'm sorry, but you've got to let her go.
亲爱的 很抱歉 但你必须放手
Warlow.
沃罗
You can't vanish, old man.
你不能瞬移了 老家伙
I've drained almost all your blood.
我几乎把你喝干了
Don't even try it.
想都别想再对付我
The fight's over.
已经斗完了
Are we not ..... kindred?
我们不是同类吗
Yes, we are.
我们是同类
My family and I, we lived beside yours for years
多年来 我和家人就住在你家旁边
when I was still fae.
而我那时还是精灵
Just before you were born,
就在你出生前
I was turned.
我被转化了
The darkness in me,
我身体里充斥着黑暗
it battles with the light every second of my being.
而这黑暗一直在与光明较量
But even on the darkest day thousands of years ago,
但即便在数千年前那最为黑暗的一天
as I stood over the dust
当我站在
of my own mother and father...
亲生父母的灰烬之上
I couldn't bear to kill a child.
我仍不忍♥杀一个孩子
You spared me?
你放了我一马
Yes, I did.
是的 我放了你
So that our line could continue.
这样我们的血脉才能延续
And now, my kindred,
而现在 我的同类
I shall spare you again.
我再次放你一条生路
No, not there!
不 我不要去那里
No!
不行
I survived 20 years.
我在那儿过了二十年
I'm sure a king can survive longer.
我确信国王可以活得更久
She asleep?
她睡了吗
Yeah.
睡了
It's amazing the way kids can block things out
真是佩服 那些孩子只要睡意一来
when sleep comes a-calling.
什么都可以不用想
For me, it's gonna take a whole lot of this.
而我得使劲灌这玩意儿才有用
Mind if I have a swig?
介意我也来几口吗
God.
天哪
I can hear them
我能听到他们
screaming.
尖叫
My friends.
我的朋友
I still see Luna.
卢娜依旧会浮现在我眼前
I try and block it out,
我努力不去想
but at the same time, I don't want to let her go. You know?
但同时又不想让她走 你明白吗
You saw her die?
你看着她死去的吗
In my arms, yeah.
是的 就在我怀里
Jesus.
天哪
I've hardly stopped to think about that.
我没法不去想
How mad are you?
生气了吗
I just thought you were more of a gentleman is all.
我只是原以为你挺有礼数的 仅此而已
Do you think you can find it somewhere in your heart to forgive me?
你觉得我还有戏得到你的原谅吗
Well, I guess you can come in.
这个嘛 我觉得你可以先进来
But you're gonna have to work extra hard to make it up to me.
但是你要多费点力气补偿我了
I don't mind hard work.
出力气不算啥
Keeps a man honest.
实诚男人就要这样
You must be hungry.
你一定饿了
Dig in.
尽情享用
Is something wrong?
有什么不对劲吗
Mm-mmm. I just love the smell of home cooking.
没 我只是喜欢家常菜的气味
This smells amazing. Really, it does.
闻起来真好吃 真心话
You're not eating?
你不吃吗
Oh, you know, when my mama was alive,
我妈妈在世的时候
she always used to say that she took more pleasure
她总说 比起自己吃
in watching other people eating her food than eating it herself.
看人家大快朵颐更有乐趣
I never knew what she meant until tonight.
直到今晚 我才理解这话的意思
Oh, that is good.
很好吃
It goes perfect with the wine.
配着酒吃真是绝赞
I didn't even know you were frying this chicken.
我都不知道你做了炸鸡
It's a perfect match.
完美组合
So...
嗯
last night you asked about my ex.
昨晚你提到我的前男友
I think I ought to fess up. He's--
我想我应该坦白 他...
he's a vampire.
他是吸血鬼
Yeah, I kind of guessed as much from all the damage.
嗯 从那破坏程度我也猜到了大概
So why did it all go south?
你俩怎么闹僵了呢
He lied to me
他骗了我
and he misled me.
误导了我
He wasn't honest about who he was
他隐瞒了自己的身份
or why he wanted to be with me.
也没说接近我的真实目的
And I don't ever want to feel like that again.
我不想再重蹈覆辙
Sookie, if that's what--
苏琪 如果你是...
I'm not normally this forward,
我正常情况下不会这么唐突
but before I open my heart up
可我已经有点动心了
any more than I already have,
在我进一步敞开心扉之前
I need to ask you a question.
我要问你一个问题
Anything. Shoot.
随便问 来吧
What is it
对于我
about me
你想
that you want?
要什么
Here's the thing.
是这样的
Everybody wants to be understood, right?
人人都希望被理解 对吧
When you found me by the side of that road,
那天你在路边发现我的时候
I knew you understood me.
我就知道你懂我
I knew I understood you
我知道我也懂你
and I knew it right away.
我当时就知道了
Does this sound crazy to you?
听起来不可思议吧
Oh, can you take us home now?
现在能送我们回家了吗
You sure you don't want to see a movie?
你们真不想看电影吗
We've got Wii. Do you play Wii?
这儿还有Wii 你们想玩吗
Seriously, our father is like an important sheriff.
别忘了 我们的父亲是有权有势的警长
So if you don't let us all go,
如果你不放我们走
you're gonna be in some crazy deep shit.
你就惹上大♥麻♥烦了
Look, if it were up to me,
听着 如果是我说了算
I'd totally take y'all home right now,
我现在就送你们回去
but my dad's checking on some really important stuff
但我爸去查看一些重要的东西了
and as soon as he's done, you can go.
等他弄完了 你们就能走了
Fuck that.
去他的
He did that blood thing to me and my sister.
他抽了我和姐妹的血
He's creepy. We're going now. Come on.
吓死人的 我们这就走 走吧
No, no, no, no. Please. Please.
别走别走 求你们了
Wait. Please. If you all go, I am dead.
等等 如果你们走了 我就死定了
That's your fucking problem.
关我们屁事
Let us go! Come on!
让我们走 躲开
No, seriously, get the fuck away from me!
别闹了 都离我远点
You smell like honey.
你闻起来真香
There's a Renard Parish Sheriff's vehicle out here all night
雷那尔教区警长的车在你店门口停了一夜
and all the next day
外加一整天
and you don't think to report it?
你就没想到报♥警♥
I don't get involved in cop shit.
我又没犯事
Ain't it your job to keep track of your own cars?
看好你的车难道不是你的工作吗
And you don't remember the face
昨晚来过你店里的人
of anyone who came in here last night?
全都不记得了吗
Shoot, we do a crackin' trade.
操 我们这儿生意好着呢
Maybe if you gave me a description.
要不你们说些特征
Females, Caucasians,
女性 白人
anywhere between the age of 10 and 50.
十岁到五十岁之间
You two looking for suspects or dates?
你们这是找嫌犯还是找妞儿啊
Police brutality. Shut up!
警♥察♥打人啦 闭嘴
Now you listen to me,
好好听着
my partner, he's been up since the crack of dawn.
我的搭档 从天亮就没休息
But me, I'm just getting started.
但我才刚上班
So, fuck-knuckle,
渣滓
just give me an excuse to blow off some steam.
给我个借口出出气
I swear, I don't remember anything.
我发誓什么都记不清了
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表