which is why I've asked you to meet me here tonight.
所以我叫你今晚来这里见我
A bottling plant?
一个灌装厂吗
I want to make you a proposition.
我想给你提个建议
See, I wanna talk about--
我想聊聊
well, I guess the only way to describe it
我想这是唯一的形容方法
is to call it what it is--
就是称之为
a government bailout.
政♥府♥救助
You want to be our partner?
你想合伙吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
With all due respect, Governor,
恕我直言 州长
our consumers are vampires.
我们的顾客是吸血鬼
And considering your political leanings,
考虑到你的政♥治♥倾向
the PR nightmare of partnering with
和吸血鬼的头号♥敌人合作
the vampires' enemy number one just isn't worth the risk.
这种公♥关♥噩梦不值得冒险
You haven't heard my proposal yet.
你还没听我的提议呢
See...
听着
during my time in office here in this great state,
我执掌本州期间
I have seized my fair share of property,
我掌握了一些资产的股权
one of which is this old oil refinery.
其中之一就是这个旧炼油厂
The company that used to operate it left it for a newer facility.
曾经在此运营的公♥司♥为了新设备而将其遗弃
Then along comes this nature outfit
然后来了一家天然食品机构
who want to repurpose the plant as a bottling plant
想把这工厂重新启用为灌装厂
for some fancy organic iced tea.
做一些昂贵的有机冰茶
The problem they run into was that Louisianans only drink Lipton.
问题是路易斯安那人只喝立顿
18 months later, nature boys go belly-up,
一年半以后 他们破产了
can't pay their taxes.
付不起税
We take the plant.
我们接下了厂子
You can use it.
你可以使用
Free of charge.
免费的
That is, of course,
当然了
until you get your own facilities back up and running.
等到你自己的设备能用为止
You are free to operate this facility
你可以免♥费♥使♥用♥这套设备
the same way you have always run your own.
和用你自己的一样
The point I'm making is
我的重点是
the partnership can be a silent one
如果我的参与困扰到你
if my participation is in any way abhorrent to you.
那这次合作可以秘密进行
I'm not looking for credit here.
我不想在这儿邀功
My face doesn't have to be anywhere near this thing.
我也不需要出现在这附近
And what's in it for you?
那你能得到什么好处呢
Miss Suzuki, now I am not
铃木女士 现在的我
the new Big Bad everybody needs to fear.
不是要人人都畏惧的大恶棍
Once these vampers have sustenance
一旦这些吸血鬼不吸人血
other than human beings,
改喝营养液
it is my fervent hope that they will return
我热切希望他们变回
to being peaceful, law-abiding,
遵纪守法 按时缴税
tax-paying members of our society.
不惹是生非的好市民
Louisiana needs revenue.
路易斯安那州需要税收
I need revenue
我需要税收
if I want to be reelected, okay?
才能够连任 懂吗
That's what's in it for me.
这就是我的好处
I think you got yourself a deal.
看来我们成交了
Excellent.
非常好
Now, we can all get some rest.
那么 我们好好休息一下吧
Rikki.
瑞琪
Look, I'm sorry. It's my fault.
我很抱歉 是我的错
I'm the one who started it.
是我主动勾引他的
Where do you think you're going?
你要去哪里
I'm your number one bitch.
老娘先来为大
Don't ever forget it.
永远别忘记这一点
Eric released you.
埃里克已经放了你
I don't get why you keep taking orders from him.
我不懂你为什么还一直听他命令
That's right. You don't get it.
没错 你就是不懂
Hey, I know what it's like
听我说
to be betrayed by the people you trust the most.
我知道被最信任的人背叛是什么感觉
But sometimes, much as it sucks,
有时候 也许很不爽
it takes losing some shit to make room for something new.
但有失才有得
It's just you and me now, right?
现在我们只有彼此了
So, fuck Eric.
去他妈的埃里克
You ever say, "Fuck Eric" Again,
你不准再说"去他妈的埃里克"
I'll slap the fangs outta your face.
否则我一巴掌扇飞你的尖牙
Don't try me. Fuck Eric.
说到做到 去他妈的埃里克
You wanna be Eric Northman's punching bag for the rest of eternity,
你要是想一辈子当埃里克·诺思曼的出气筒
that's up to you.
随便你
But I didn't sign up for that shit!
但是老娘一点儿兴趣也没有
Don't you dare judge me!
你竟敢这样说我
You have no idea what it means
你根本不了解
to be someone's partner for a hundred years.
彼此相伴一百年的感觉
What's your longest relationship, Tara?
你最长的一段感情有多久 泰拉
Two weeks?
两周吗
We fuck once, now it's you and me, girlfriends forever?
上过一次床 你就觉得我们永远是朋友吗
That's what you think?
你是这样想的吗
No.
不
I think you're too busy crying over some unavailable asshole
我想的是你忙着为一个遥不可及的混♥蛋♥伤心
to give what's happening between us a chance.
却不给近在眼前的咱俩一个机会
Oh, honey.
亲
This isn't going to be
我和你之间
some epic fucking love story.
不可能有美好的爱情故事
You can't replace him
你替代不了他
and you never will.
永远都不能
I'm starving.
我饿死了
Where'd Ginger stash the rest of the Tru Blood?
金吉把剩下的真血藏在哪里了
We're closed!
我们打烊了
I said we're fucking closed!
我说 我们他妈的打烊了
Go in! Go, go!
进去 快
Are either of you Pamela Swynford DeBeaufort?
你们谁是帕梅拉·丝文福特·迪贝弗
And you boys are?
你们是谁
Wait, let me guess. Male strippers?
等等 我猜猜看 是牛郎吗
We're here by order of the Governor of Louisiana
我们奉路易斯安那州州长命令
to enforce Executive Order 846--
执行第八百四十六号♥行政命令
to close down all vampire-run businesses.
关掉所有吸血鬼经营的商店
Gentlemen, I'm sure there's a way we can work this out.
各位男士 我们有话可以好好说
Back off! Back the fuck off.
往后退 别他妈往前走了
On your knees, vamper. Now!
给老子跪下 吸血鬼 听见没
Take that thing outta her face before I rip yours off.
把你的枪挪开 否则我扭断你的脖子
Did you just threaten me, fanger? Tara, don't.
你敢威胁我 尖牙鬼 泰拉 不要
Tara!
泰拉
I got money.
我有钱
Enough for you to go wherever you want.
足够送你去任何你想去的地方
Start a new life. There's no point.
重新开始 没必要
I've had Bill's blood.
我喝过比尔的血
Lots of it.
喝了很多
If he wants me, he'll find me.
如果他想找我 就一定找得到
You staked him
你用木棍扎他
to save me.
是为了救我
I never expected that from you.
没想到你会为了我这样做
I never expected it from myself.
我也没想到
Bill's not the only one who's changed.
原来不只是比尔变了
My life-- it's so different
我的生活 也变了很多
from how I thought it would turn out.
我根本没预料到这一点
I'm not who I thought I'd turn out to be.
也没想到我会成为今天的我
Well, to me you'll always be that girl in the white dress,
对我来说 你永远都是那个一袭白裙
the one who walked into my bar.
走进我酒吧的姑娘
I got it.
我去开门
Thanks for walking me home.
谢谢你送我回来
I'd offer you something to drink,
本想给你拿点喝的
but I'm all out of Tru Blood.
但是我没有真血了
I'll take a pen and paper, if you have one.
给我纸笔就行 如果你有的话
Thank you.
谢谢
Eric, what in God's name are you doing?
埃里克 你到底在干什么
Giving you back your home.
把你的家还给你
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表