Look in my eyes.
看着我的眼睛
You never met me.
你从未见过我
Or Jessica.
也没见过杰西卡
Or any of the other creatures that you came into contact with
还有过去这几周
in the last couple of weeks. Do you understand?
你接触过的其他生物 明白了吗
Yes.
明白
In a moment I will leave.
马上 你就会离开
The bag that I placed at your feet, you will take it home.
带着我放在你脚边的行李袋回家
I hope that your wife and your children
希望你的妻儿
find it within their hearts to forgive you for your absence.
能从心里原谅你这些日子不告而别
I'm sorry for the pain that I caused them,
对于给你造成的痛苦 我很抱歉
but this I cannot take away.
但我也没办法收回
Good-bye, Hiro Takahashi.
永别了 日渡高桥
Now, let me talk.
让我跟他们沟通
All right, already. Oh, hi.
来啦 别敲了 你好
Stackhouse, where the hell you been?
斯塔克豪斯 你上哪儿鬼混去了
Hello.
你好
This here's Violet.
这位是维奥利特
Where I been, it's a long story.
我去哪儿 那说起来可复杂了
Invite us in? I'll explain.
请我们进来呗 我再跟你解释
Don't gotta stand on ceremony.
不用那么客套吧
You need to invite me in.
你必须邀请我进来
Oh, hell, no. Holly, get Adilyn upstairs! Andy.
老天 霍莉 带艾迪林上楼 安迪
I'm 800 years old
我已经八百岁了
and your halfling daughter does smell good,
你的半精灵女儿闻着确实诱人
but I only feed on Jason.
但我只吸杰森的血
We're strictly monogamous.
我们忠于对方
That's some bullshit right there.
听你胡说八道
Go, go, go.
快上去 上去
Wait! Andy, we need Adilyn to save Sookie.
等等 安迪 我们需要艾迪林去救苏琪
Sookie?
苏琪什么了
Hey, there, Adilyn.
你好 艾迪林
My name is Officer Jason Stackhouse.
我是杰森·斯塔克豪斯警官
I work with your daddy.
我是你♥爸♥爸的同事
I just want you to know
我只是想告诉你
I know what happened with you and your sisters
我知道你的姐姐们遇到的事儿
and I'm real sorry.
我感到非常遗憾
But my sister Sookie, she's been through a lot, too.
但是 我的妹妹苏琪也身陷险境
Don't listen to him, Adilyn.
别听他的 艾迪林
And just like you, she don't deserve it.
就像你一样 她不应该那么惨
God damn it, Stackhouse. I want you to leave.
靠 斯塔克豪斯 快给我走
I can't lose my sister like you lost all yours.
我不能像你失去姐姐那样失去我的妹妹
Please.
拜托啦
Adilyn, honey, come upstairs with me.
艾迪林宝贝 跟我上楼
How can I help?
我能怎么帮忙
We need you to come with us.
我们需要你跟我们走一趟
Okay? To the cemetery. That's where Sookie is.
行吗 去墓地 苏琪就在那里
Except she's on a, uh-- a different--
只是 她在另一个...
Plane. Yeah.
位面 对
With some faerie vampire murderous fuck.
还有个半精灵半吸血鬼的操蛋杀人狂
Jesus. I'm sorry.
老天 我很抱歉
But, Andy, this is the same murderous fuck who killed my folks.
安迪 他就是那个杀死我父母的混♥蛋♥
So we need Adilyn's light to get us onto that plane
我们需要艾迪林的光帮我们去那个位面
or else he's gonna take Sookie from me, too.
不然他就要把苏琪也从我身边带走了
I'm sorry, Stackhouse.
我很抱歉 斯塔克豪斯
I can't put my daughter back in harm's way.
我不能再让我女儿冒这么大危险
Daddy.
爸爸
I wanna do this.
我想帮他
Sookie's the only other girl like me I know.
苏琪是唯一一个跟我一样的女孩了
And I couldn't save Braelyn or Charlaine or Danika...
我没能救布莱琳 莎莲和黛妮卡
but maybe if I could help save her...
但也许我能救她
Let's do this shit, then.
好吧 那就帮吧
But we're going in heavy.
但我们可得重装上阵
Hey, there ain't no other way.
那是必须的
You can never have too much.
带得再多也不为过
Come on, Andy, let's go.
走吧 安迪 出发吧
Let's rock 'n' roll.
让我们大干一场
That'll hold you.
这应该能绑住你了
Do you think I've waited 5,500 years
你以为我等了五千五百年
to become a part of your community?
是为了成为你们的一员吗
To share you with your friends of low birth in fucking Bon Temps?
在这该死的良辰镇接纳你那些出生低贱的朋友
You actually buy into all that royalty crap?
你还真当自己是王室贵族了
You don't fucking get it, do you?
你根本不懂 是不是
I was never meant to be a vampire, Sookie.
我本不该是吸血鬼 苏琪
My life was blessed.
我的生命由上天赐福
My people, they had a capacity for joy
我的族人 他们本拥有地上任何种族
unmatched by any tribe to ever walk the earth.
都望尘莫及的美好生活
That's what Lilith took from me.
正是莉莉丝从我这儿夺走的东西
It's what I took from them.
也是我从他们那儿夺走的东西
I need to get back to the start.
我必须从头再来过
Do you see that?
你明白吗
I can't give you back what you lost,
我无法把你失去的东西再给你
even if I wanted to.
就算我想也做不到
You will fill this hole...
你会填上这个洞
whether you like it or not.
不管你愿不愿意
Oh, come on.
拜托
We both know you're not gonna use that on me.
我俩都明白你不会用它对付我
No, but I will take this stupid ball of light
没错 但我会把这个愚蠢的光球
and throw it away.
丢到一边去
So help me God, I'll do it. And then where will you be?
我发誓我要这么干 之后你怎么办呢
Because you don't want a vampire bride.
因为你要的不是吸血鬼新娘
You want a faerie vampire bride.
而是精灵吸血鬼混血新娘
You really are a danger whore, aren't you?
你真是个危险的婊♥子♥ 对不对
You know, you risk everything
你赌上一切
on the hope that you are special,
就希望你是那么与众不同
that you'll be saved...
希望哪个吸血鬼
by some unique love the vampires have for you.
爱你爱到痴狂 来拯救你
But you should've trusted your first instinct.
但你不该相信你的直觉
You knew me better than I knew myself,
你比我更了解我自己
because it turns out
因为 真♥相♥就是
that I do just want to fuck you
我只想操你
and own you and use you for your blood.
拥有你 利用你 吸你的血
Monster.
怪物
What the fuck are you smiling at?
你笑个鬼笑
Your intended just called you a fucking monster.
你的未婚妻刚刚骂你是怪物
Good news.
好消息
Night has fallen.
夜幕降临了
What's he doing here?
他在这里干什么
Listen, if we're gonna save Sookie
听着 如果我们要救苏琪
and kill this Warlow motherfucker,
宰掉那个该死的沃罗
it's gonna take everything we got.
咱们就得集结所有力量
Sheriff, thank you for bringing her.
警长 谢谢你带她来
I didn't do it for you.
我不是为了你
Yeah, all right.
好了
Let's do this.
行动吧
Sookie, are you there? Are you okay?
苏琪 你在那里吗 你还好吗
Please, I don't wanna be a vampire.
救救我 我不想做吸血鬼
Oh, no.
不
Is it happening already?
他已经动手了吗
Yeah. Shit. Come on.
是的 我♥操♥ 快发功吧
How do I do this? What?
我该怎么做 什么
You don't know? I'm, like, two weeks old.
你不知道吗 我才两周大
I know how to use my light,
我知道怎么发光
but I don't know how to enter another fucking plane!
但不知道怎么用它进另一个位面
Y'all are putting too much pressure on her.
你们给她太大压力了
Adilyn, I need you to listen to me.
艾迪林 你认真听我说
Your light, its source is nature
你的光 它来源于自然
to which you are closer than any other life form.
你比任何生命都更接近自然
Okay. You need to try and harness that inside yourself.
好的 你必须试着在体内控制它
How?
怎么控制
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表