and thought I'd stop by.
就想顺道来看看
Oh. It's been a while.
好久不见
Sure has.
是啊
You know, we didn't exactly leave things
我们先前那些事儿
on the best of terms.
可不算愉快
All that was from another life.
早就过去了
I have a new calling now.
我又有了新的使命
Oh. And a new man.
是吗 还有新的男人
A powerful man.
一个位高权重的男人
Well, I guess that's good
我想这是好事
'cause Steve turned out to be a gay vampire.
因为史蒂夫变成了吸血鬼基佬
So, what can I do you for?
有什么能帮你的吗
I was very much hoping that I could save your soul.
我当时真的好想挽救你的灵魂
Yeah.
好吧
My soul's doing just fine on its own. Thank you so much.
我的灵魂挺好的 多谢关心
Is it?
是吗
You know, I used to beat myself up something fierce
知道吗 我以前要非常非常克制自己
when I thought about you.
不去想你
I would say to myself, "Sarah,
我告诉自己 莎拉
that Jason Stackhouse did you wrong."
杰森·斯塔克豪斯这样待你是不对的
And then I would pray to the good Lord
然后我祈求上帝
to wipe all my sinful thoughts about you right out of my head.
把关于你的罪恶想法统统抛之脑外
But then I realized something.
但后来我意识到了
I failed you.
是我辜负了你
I was supposed to help you see God's light,
我本该帮你看到上帝之光
but I let my petty broken heart get in the way.
可我却让自己狭隘的内心蒙蔽了眼睛
God put a challenge in my path
上帝赐予我挑战的机会
and I ran at the first sign of trouble.
而我一遇到困难就逃跑了
Listen here. You always seemed like a nice lady
听着 我觉得尽管你看起来有点疯狂
behind the crazy and the hate.
充满仇恨 但你是个好姑娘
But I ain't the same dumb kid
可我已经不是当年你在太阳会
you met at the Fellowship.
遇到的那个傻小子
You know, I've been places, I done things.
我经历了很多 也做了很多事
And I am a different woman than the girl you used to know.
而我也不是你从前认识的那个女孩
Yeah?
是吗
But you and me,
但你和我
we got some sort of connection.
我们还有某种关联
And that's why I'm not giving up on you.
这就是为什么我还没有放弃你
I've been with a gay guy and an old guy.
我跟过一个基佬和一个老头
Well, I ain't neither one of those.
这两个都不是我
Jason Stackhouse. Yeah?
杰森·斯塔克豪斯 怎么
I have never felt more holy than when I was with you.
我再也没有感受过 和你在一起时的圣洁
And I truly believe
我是真的相信
God wants me to fuck you.
上你是上帝的旨意
Oh, God!
上帝啊
Oh, God.
上帝啊
How's God feeling now?
上帝现在感觉如何
Righteous.
正气凛然
This feels pretty damn heterosexual.
这才是搞女人的感觉啊
Hey there, baby.
醒醒 宝贝
I need you to drink this.
把这个喝下去
It's gonna make you feel better.
它会让你好受些
Daddy?
爸爸
Yeah. Yeah.
是我 是我
Excuse me, miss.
打扰了 小姐
Name's Jenny.
我叫简妮
What's yours?
你叫什么
Alcide Herveaux.
埃尔希德·哈韦欧
Packmaster, Shreveport.
什里夫波特狼群的首领
I don't see why a big bad wolf like you
我不明白像你这样的大坏狼
can't find no pussy in a pack he claims he runs,
怎么会在自己的地盘里找不到姑娘
but I sure like the looks of you,
不过我喜欢你的样子
so you won't be hearing me complaining none.
所以你不会听到我有啥抱怨的
50 bucks for the hour
五十块一小时
and we can do whatever you want.
你想怎样都可以
Except for that shifting shit during sex.
只是做♥爱♥时不许变身
I just-- I can't take it from a wolf unless I am one, too.
接受不了对方是狼 除非我也变身
No disrespect, Jenny, but that ain't why I'm here.
无意冒犯 简妮 我不是为这个来这里的
I'm looking for a shifter.
我在找一个变形人
Late 30s, salt-and-pepper hair.
将近四十岁 灰白头发
He's traveling with a light-skinned black woman, early 20s.
同伴是个浅肤色的黑人姑娘 大概二十来岁
They got a little girl with them. She's one of us.
他们还带了一个小女孩 她是我们的同类
Now, I lost their scent not too far from here.
就在这里不远处 我跟丢了他们的气味
If you've seen 'em,
如果你见过他们
I'd be willing to pay for information like that.
我愿意为你的消息付钱
Sorry, Packmaster.
不好意思 首领大人
I ain't seen anyone that matches that description.
我没见过任何符合你描述的人
Excuse me.
失陪了
I have to work.
我还有活要干
How you doing?
你好吗
What's it to you? This ain't no fag bar.
关你什么事 这里又不是同性恋酒吧
Name's Herveaux. Packmaster, Shreveport.
我是哈韦欧 什里夫波特狼群的首领
I was wondering if Go fuck yourself, Shreveport.
我想知道... 去你的什里夫波特
Did I forget to mention that backwoods wolves
难道是我忘了提醒你 边远地区的狼人
don't trust wolves from city packs?
从不信任来自城市的狼人吗
Shreveport's a city?
什里夫波特是城市吗
It's a matter of perspective. To some folks, it is.
看你怎么看了 对有些人来说就是
You mind if I give you some advice?
介意我给你点建议吗
I'd rather you didn't.
真希望你没给过
I understand. I do.
我理解 我懂
I wish I could have been a
我很希望
better father for you when you were a little pup.
在你还小的时候做个好父亲
I wish I could have been someone you'd be proud of.
我希望我能成为让你自豪的人
'Cause I got some wisdom in my years.
因为这么多年我毕竟积累了点经验
If you weren't so hell-bent on being angry at me,
如果你别这样固执地生我的气
you might benefit from it.
说不定你能有所收获
What's your advice?
你有什么建议
It's more of a question, really.
其实算是一个问题
Are you doing this 'cause you think it's the right thing to do
你这样做是因为你觉得这是正确的事
or are you doing this to impress
还是因为你想证明给
that piece of ass that's taken over your life?
那个主宰了你全部生活的贱♥货♥看
I'm my own man.
我就是我
And I'm my own wolf. And I'm your packmaster.
我是独♥立♥自主的狼 我是你的首领
That's funny. I don't remember ever joining your pack.
搞笑了 我不记得加入过你的狼群
Why don't you get up, get the fuck out of my life?
那不如你起来 从我眼前滚蛋
Go on, get the fuck up.
快点 起来呀
I'm gonna need some cash to get back with.
我需要钱才能回去
Big fucking surprise there.
真♥他♥妈♥不出所料
Door secure.
门禁就位
Come on, now.
快走
You, this way. Find Pam.
你往这边走 找到帕姆
Move. Lock it up.
快走 锁住
Wasn't me!
不是我
Jason!
杰森
Jason!
杰森
Coming!
来了
Coming!
来了
Hey, Jess. Invite me in.
好啊 杰西 邀请我进去
Come in.
进来吧
I know you hate me right now,
我知道你现在还在恨我
but I don't know where else to go.
但我不知道还能去哪里了
Whoa, whoa, Jess. I don't hate you.
喂喂 杰西 我不恨你
Just my head has been kind of screwed up.
只是我的脑子最近有点乱
But I feel better now.
但现在我觉得好多了
I have done an unspeakable thing.
我做了件不可告人的事情
And I don't know why God doesn't strike me down right now.
我都不知道为何上帝没有立刻劈死我
Except that maybe God is Bill.
也没准上帝就是比尔
But I don't know. I don't know anything.
可我不知道 什么都不知道
I don't... Jess. Jess.
我不... 杰西 杰西
Calm down. I keep seeing their faces.
冷静 我眼前都是她们的脸
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表