We are the original fae.
我们是最初的精灵
Our bloodline is royal.
血脉纯正高贵
I'm king of our tribe.
我是本族的国王
You're a king?
你是国王
That makes you a faerie princess.
那你就是精灵公主咯
And that makes me a faerie prince.
那我就是精灵王子咯
The gene skipped you.
没遗传到你
He's been after us for thousands of years?
他追杀我们上千年了
He massacred my village.
他屠♥杀♥了我们村
I was young, three or four only.
我当时很小 才三四岁
My mother told me to hide,
母亲让我躲起来
so I never saw him,
所以我没见过他
but I heard his name.
但听过他的名字
He murdered the others
他杀了其他人
and then he murdered my parents.
杀了我父母
And I was the only one left.
我是唯一活下来的
He killed your parents, too.
他也杀了你的父母
I tracked him over the centuries.
我追踪他几百年
He showed himself to one of my sons, John Stackhouse.
他对我一个儿子露过面 约翰·斯塔克豪斯
And he signed the pact that promised me to Warlow.
他签下契约 把我给了沃罗
Yes.
是的
And then again, hundreds of years later,
几百年后又露面了
on the night that your parents were killed--
是你们父母被杀的那个晚上
on that night,
那晚
Claudine managed to blast him
克劳汀用光
into a dark realm where he's been ever since.
把他打到了黑暗领域
How do we stop him?
我们怎么阻止他
There is a power within the fae of our bloodline...
我们的精灵血统有一种力量
a secret that has been passed down through generations.
这是一个代代相传的秘密
We can channel our light into a single ball of energy
我们能引导内在的光形成能量球
that, when released, will go supernova,
释放出去 就能产生超级冲击波
killing any vampire it touches.
吸血鬼触之即死
No shit.
酷毙了
For you, this will be a last resort.
但对你来说 这是最后的必杀
Because you are only part fae,
因为你只有部分精灵血统
you can only use it once.
你只能使用一次
And after that,
用过之后
you'll be fae no longer.
你就不再是精灵了
Understand?
懂了吗
I'd like you to try it.
你来试试
My light's been on the fritz lately.
我的光最近出问题了
I don't have much left.
剩下的不多
You can practice this without losing any more light.
练习不会消耗你的光
Manifest your light,
现出你的光
then let it reabsorb into you.
再重新吸收进去
Try.
试试
Concentrate.
集中注意力
Now,
现在
pour in all your love,
注入你所有的爱
all your pain,
所有的痛苦
all your secrets, hopes, dreams.
秘密 希望和梦想
And feel how the light holds you.
感受到光笼罩着你
It's like the sun.
就像太阳
Sookie, it's more powerful than the sun.
苏琪 这比太阳强大多了
So, you're not gonna read me my rights?
你们不打算宣读我的权利吗
You don't have any rights, vamper.
你没有任何权利 吸血鬼
Well, that's not very nice.
这样可不友好
Get in the van.
把他弄上车
What They can fly?
啥 他们会飞
Chefs, this is "The Chopping Block."
主厨们 这里是魔幻砧板
Ice cream cones, blood crab meat,
冰淇淋蛋卷 带血蟹肉
baby turnips, and pickled ginger.
小萝卜 腌姜
Those were the ingredients you had to combine
你们需要使用上述食材
for the appetizer course.
制♥作♥开胃菜
Chef Phil? I made...
菲尔主厨 我做...
This fool about to get chopped.
这傻瓜要被剁成片了
And this one fell asleep about an hour ago.
小家伙一小时前睡着了
Thanks, man. I owe you one.
多谢 伙计 我欠你一份人情
Oh, you owe me more than that,
何止一份啊
but that's all right.
不过没事
I'm gonna just put it on your tab.
我都记在你的账单上
She a good kid.
她很乖
She got a special kind of spirit about herself.
她的精神气儿挺特别的
Sam, what kind of trouble are you in?
山姆 你到底惹了什么麻烦
The less you know, the better for you.
你知道的越少越好
Just stay.
待着别动
Where's Emma? She all right?
艾玛呢 她还好吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. She's okay. She's inside.
还好 她没事 就在里面
What about Luna?
卢娜呢
We saw her on the television.
我们在电视上看到她
She shifted.
她变身了
Luna didn't make it.
卢娜没撑过来
I'm so sorry, Sam.
我很遗憾 山姆
I'm sorry, man.
很遗憾 老兄
Can I see Emma? No, she's sleeping.
我能见见艾玛吗 不行 她睡了
It'd be best if y'all came back tomorrow, okay?
最好明天再过来 好吗
She's been through a lot.
这段时间她不好过
Listen, Sam,
听着 山姆
Luna shifted on national television.
卢娜在全国电视台上变身
It's put us all, shifters and weres,
我们变形人和狼人
in danger of being exposed.
全都存在暴露的危险
Now the feds are gonna be investigating Luna.
如今联调局的人要来调查卢娜了
They're probably gonna come looking for Emma, too.
他们也可能会找艾玛
It's just a matter of time before they find you.
他们找到你只是时间问题
Listen, Emma can shift, we can hide, and we'll be okay.
艾玛能变身 我们躲起来 没事的
You sure about that?
你肯定吗
Look, I'm your friend,
听着 我是你朋友
and as your friend, I am telling you,
作为朋友 我告诉你
I think it's best if Emma comes home with us.
我认为艾玛最好跟我们一起
Well, I'm sorry. I can't do it.
抱歉 我不能把她给你们
She's a werewolf, Sam.
她是狼人 山姆
Martha here is her grandmother.
玛莎是她祖母
She needs to be with her family now, her pack.
她需要跟家人跟族群在一起
Listen, the last time we trusted your pack with Emma,
上次我们把艾玛托付给你们族群
Russell Edgington got his hands on her.
结果她被罗素·爱丁顿抓走了
I found her in a cage!
我发现她被关在笼子里
Luna gave her life to save her,
卢娜为救她赔上了命
so, no, you can't take her home with you.
所以不行 你们不能带走她
I am sorry that my mistake cost Luna her life,
我很抱歉 我的错让卢娜送了命
but Emma belongs with us.
但艾玛应该跟我们一起
Do you honestly think that you will be
你真以为自己做家长
a better parent to her than we can be?
比我们好很多吗
A single man living by himself,
一个人住的独身男人
forcing Emma to hide as a wolf from the police?
让艾玛不得不变成狼来躲警♥察♥
Luna hated werewolves.
卢娜痛恨狼人
You gonna teach Emma to hate her own kind?
你要教艾玛痛恨自己的种族吗
Hate what she is? That's not the point.
恨她自己吗 问题不在这里
Y'all need to fuckin' mind y'all mangy-ass business.
你们他妈的该干嘛就干嘛去吧
Emma says she want to stay with Sam.
艾玛说了想跟山姆在一起
You best watch your mouth if you know what's good for you.
你要搞清楚状况 说话注意点
Hey, hold up.
嘿 别激动
We all want what's best for Emma.
我们都是为艾玛着想
Listen, I gave Luna my word and I'm gonna keep it.
听着 我对卢娜保证过 我也会信守承诺
Sam!
山姆
Emma. Come here, sweet pea.
艾玛 过来 小宝贝
I wanna stay with Sam! Put her down!
我要跟山姆一起 放她下来
Sam.
山姆
Bring her back!
放她回来
Sam, I wanna stay with you! Frickin' crazy.
山姆 我要跟你一起 太刺♥激♥了
Sam!
山姆
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表