we forget all the bad stuff and only remember the good.
我们会忘记一切不好的 只留下美好的一面
And that would make them perfect in our memories.
这样在我们的记忆中就是完美的
So Mama and Daddy were racist.
这么说爸爸妈妈真的有种族歧视
No, I'm saying that they had their faults
不 我是说 他们有他们的错误
just like the rest of us.
就像我们一样
Oh. What kind of faults?
是哪种错误呢
Well, for starters, Mama was--
一开始 妈妈
she was scared of me.
她有点怕我
I mean, she loved me,
我是说 她爱我
but she couldn't accept that I was different.
但她无法接受我的与众不同
She was afraid of me up till the day she died.
她到死都在害怕我
How do you know this?
你怎么知道
Same way I know everything I know.
就像我知道别的事情一样
Fuck.
见鬼
You couldn't have told me this before?
你就不能早点告诉我吗
Thinking they were perfect was working for you.
让他们在你心中保留美好形象对你比较好
It made you try harder at everything you did.
这让你更努力地去做好每一件事
The only reason I'm telling you now is because I--
我现在告诉你的唯一原因是...
Uh-uh, don't say Warlow,
不许提沃罗
'cause you ain't going anywhere.
因为你哪儿也不许去
I know.
我知道
I just don't want you to feel guilty
我只是不想你有负罪感
or ashamed or like you're somehow cheating
或是愧疚 就好像是你破坏了
on the memory of Mama and Daddy
爸爸妈妈在我们脑海里的回忆
just 'cause a little reality burst into the fantasy.
这仅仅只是现实打败了幻想而已
We can still love them,
我们依然爱他们
even if we recognize that they ain't perfect.
尽管我们发现他们并非完美
Sook, you are...
苏克 你...
a lot smarter than I am.
比我聪明多了
No, sweetie.
不 亲爱的
I just ain't had as many concussions is all.
我只是不像你头晕过那么多次
Memo said this is pure vampire stopping power.
说明书上说这是吸血鬼必杀器
These go with it.
这是一套的
Pretty.
漂亮
Unbelievable.
难以相信
These are contact lenses to keep you from getting vamp-hypnotized.
这是能防止被吸血鬼催眠的隐形眼镜
Fuckin' science.
见鬼的科学
It's called "Glamoring."
这叫魅惑
My dry cleaner's a vampire. She likes to talk.
给我洗衣服的是个吸血鬼 她很喜欢聊天
Holly, what a surprise.
霍莉 真是难得
Andy Bellefleur,
安迪·贝弗勒
are you gonna enforce the vampire curfew or not?
你到底会不会实行吸血鬼宵禁
What's going on? Are you being bothered? I'd love to help you.
怎么了 有人骚扰你吗 很高兴为你效劳
There's vampires scratching
吸血鬼整晚
at our windows all night at the motel.
都在扒拉着我们的窗户
Now, I know times are tough
我知道现在不好过
and they're crazed from starvin',
他们饿得发狂
but they are scaring the bejeezus outta me and my boys.
但他们吓着我和孩子了
That lady's mad at you, Daddy.
那位女士生你气了呢 爸爸
I know that, sweet pea.
我知道 小甜心
Oh, my goddess.
我的老天
Are these your--
她们是你...
well, how in the world?
这怎么可能
Yep, it's weird, right?
是啊 很诡异 对吧
They're growing up so fast.
她们长得实在太快
So goddamn fast.
真是见鬼的快
Girls, this is miss Holly.
孩子们 这位是霍莉女士
She's one of the nicest ladies you'll ever meet.
她是你们能够遇到的最好的阿姨之一
Okay. Hey, girls.
嗨 孩子们
Hello, miss Holly.
你好 霍莉女士
They have names?
她们有名字吗
Right now, I'm just using numbers.
现在我还只是用数字称呼
Seems to work.
挺好用的
Look, Holly, I know things between us
霍莉 我知道我俩的关系
have been strained,
有点紧张
but I would really like to help you
但我是真心希望我能
with your vampire problem personally.
帮你解决吸血鬼的麻烦
Would you take a ride with me?
你愿意和我出去兜兜风吗
Take a ride?
兜兜风
What? What for?
干啥 兜什么风
You just have to trust me.
你信我就是了
The cops are here.
警♥察♥来了
Shit.
妈的
Martha, she needs to shift.
玛莎 她得变身才行
I'll handle this.
我来应付他们
Afternoon, officers.
下午好 警官们
Afternoon.
下午好
I'm Officer Innes, this is Officer Stutz,
我是英尼斯警官 这位是斯图兹警官
Caddo Parish Sheriff's Department.
卡多教区警♥察♥局的
This the home of Martha Bozeman?
这是玛莎·波兹曼家吗
It is. Can I help you?
是的 有什么事我能帮忙
That depends on who you are.
那得看你是谁了
Name's Alcide Herveaux.
我是埃尔希德·哈韦欧
This here's Rikki Naylor.
这位是瑞琪·奈勒
We're friends of Martha's.
我们是玛莎的朋友
Either of you seen this girl before?
你们以前见过这个小姑娘吗
Know who she is?
知道她是谁吗
It's Emma, Emma Bozeman.
是艾玛 艾玛·波兹曼
It's Martha's grandkid, but I ain't seen her.
玛莎的孙女 但我没见过她
You? No, I ain't seen her either.
你呢 没有 我也没见过她
The thing is, we just came from her father's house.
是这样 我们刚从他父亲家过来
Nobody's seen him for weeks,
好几个星期都没人见过他了
so that kind of piqued our interest.
所以这引起了我们的关注
Sorry, man. I can't help you.
不好意思 哥们 帮不了你
Maybe the grandma can. She around?
也许奶奶可以 她在吗
She's nappin'.
她睡着呢
Haven't been feeling well lately. Emphysema.
最近身体不适 肺气肿
Wake her up.
叫醒她
We can do this bedside, if it'd make it easier.
不方便的话 我们去她床边也成
Would you run inside, wake poor Martha up?
你进去把可怜的玛莎叫醒 好吗
Tell her the Sheriff's Department's here.
告诉她警♥察♥局的人来了
If these cops take you,
如果这些警♥察♥把你抓走
they ain't gonna return you to Sam.
他们不会把你还给山姆的
They won't leave until they talk to you.
他们不跟你谈谈是不会走的
She won't shift. Oh, she'll shift.
她不变身 她会变身的
If you so much as lay a hand--
你要是敢动她一根...
They need to talk to you, Martha. Now.
他们要跟你谈 玛莎 就现在
Oh, and you have emphysema.
还有 你得了肺气肿
What's the matter, sweetheart?
怎么了 小甜心
I'm scared.
我好害怕
I don't fucking care if you're scared.
我他妈才不管你怕不怕呢
You're gonna fuckin' shift...
你赶紧变身
right fucking now!
立刻变身
My son disappeared on me a couple of weeks ago,
我几星期前就没见到我儿子了
but I didn't know about Luna.
卢娜怎么回事 我就不知道了
Are you sure now?
真的吗
You're not hiding anything from us?
你没瞒着什么没说吧
Why would I hide anything? I love that child.
我有什么好瞒着的 我爱死那孩子了
Now that I know she's missing--
现在我知道她不见了
there ain't nothing I wouldn't do to help you find her.
如果能帮你们找到她 我什么都愿意做
You mind if we take a look inside?
介意我们进去看看吗
You got a warrant? Don't need one.
你有搜查令吗 不需要
With the governor's new anti-vampire agenda,
根据州长新颁布的反吸血鬼条例
we've been given vast latitude
我们执行搜查或抓捕任务时
when it comes to search and seizures.
可以获得最大范围的执行权
So, if you'll excuse us.
所以 请你们配合
Nothing.
什么都没有
Well, sorry for the intrusion.
抱歉打扰了
We'll be on our way.
我们这就走
And, again, sorry we couldn't be more help.
不好意思什么忙都没帮到
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表