Come here.
过来
What is it you want?
你想要干什么
I want you to come out as a shifter.
我要你以变形人的身份现身
I want you to tell your story to the world.
我要你向全世界说出你的故事
No.
不行
Okay, um...
好吧...
sometimes I get a little excited,
有时候我过于激动了
a little ahead of myself.
说话有点鲁莽
My name is Nicole Wright. I'm the cofounder of VUS,
我叫妮可·赖特 我是VUS的联合创办人
Vampire Unity Society. We are a nonviolent--
吸血鬼团结协会 我们是一个非暴♥力♥...
Okay, yeah, I got it, Nicole.
好了好了 明白了 妮可
I'm not interested.
我没兴趣
Wait a second.
等一下
You know the Governor of Louisiana
你知道昨晚路易斯安那的州长
declared war on vampires last night?
向吸血鬼宣战了吗
Yeah, not my problem. Well, it should be.
知道 不关我事 肯定关你事
They're coming for you next.
他们接下来就要对付你们了
Says who? Says history.
谁说的 历史
You really think the government's gonna stop at vampires?
你真以为政♥府♥只管吸血鬼就够了吗
No, I don't. That's why I stay hidden.
当然不是 所以我才藏起来
Exactly. You stay hidden.
没错 你藏起来
What if you didn't, huh?
如果藏不住了会怎样呢
What if you and all the other shifters
如果你还有其他变形人
or whatever other supernatural creatures there are--
或是其他的超自然物种
what if you all came out?
如果你们全部现身会怎样
What would the government do then?
那政♥府♥会怎么做
Well, then they'd kill us, too.
他们会把我们也杀了
No, not if you all came out publicly.
不 如果你们全部公开身份就不会
A movement has to start somewhere
总得有人起个头啊
so you need to have the guts to stand up and be counted
所以你要有勇气站出来 亮明身份
because then you'll inspire
因为这样你就能鼓舞
the other supernaturals to do the same.
其他超自然生物也站出来
Listen...
听着
Nicole, you seem like a nice person,
妮可 你看起来人不错
but you don't know fuck-all about my life.
但你♥他♥妈♥的一点都不懂我的生活
This is Louisiana. You know what that means?
这里是路易斯安那 你知道意味着什么吗
Well, I know that my white grandmother
我知道的是我的白人祖母
and my black grandfather were Freedom Riders.
和黑人祖父都是自♥由♥乘车客
And in 1961,
1961年
they defied members of the Civil Rights Movement,
他们违抗民权运动者
even Dr. King, they boarded a bus
包括金博士[马丁·路德·金]的意愿
and drove down to the Deep South to end segregation.
搭乘一辆公汽 开向南方腹地以结束隔离
And they were attacked.
他们受到了袭击
And, yeah, they were a little naive,
没错 他们是有点天真
but their actions started the Civil Rights Movement.
但他们的行为掀起了民权运动
So, yeah, I know what the fuck that means.
所以 我很清楚那他妈的是什么意思
Listen, I'm sorry,
听着 对不起
but I can't help you.
但是我不能帮你
You know, man, I know you're scared,
我知道你是害怕
and I don't mean to upend your life,
我也不想毁了你的生活
but people are dying out there.
但是有人面临生死绝境
You can't just sit this one out.
你不能在这里坐视不管
What events?
什么事件
A tyrant is rising.
暴君正在崛起
It is the beginning of the end.
末日即将到来
You must complete my work.
你必须完成我的任务
Why me?
为什么是我
You proved yourself worthy
你在赢取我血的战斗中
when you won the battle for my blood.
就已经证明了自己的价值
Am I a god? No.
那我是神吗 不是
God made me as vampire and Adam and Eve as human.
上帝把我创造成吸血鬼 亚当和夏娃为人类
I am worshiped as a god
我被人尊崇为神
as some may come to worship you as a god.
你也可能被人尊崇为神
But there is no god but God.
但除却上帝无他神
What am I supposed to do?
那我该做什么
Bill?
比尔
Bill, snap out of it.
比尔 快醒醒
I got you some food.
我给你找了食物
Maybe you're hungry. That's maybe why you're like this.
你可能是饿了 所以你才会变成这个样子
I have no frickin' idea.
我他妈完全没辙了
It's open!
门没关
Hello?
有人吗
Can you close the door, please?
请关上门好吗
I will be right back.
我马上就回来
Hi.
你好
You're from the service, right?
你是服务机构的 对吧
Human Edibles. "We're tasty."
可食用人类 "我们很好吃"
Yep, my name's Veronica.
没错 我叫维罗妮卡
We don't get too many daytime calls.
我们白天一般都不怎么有业务
Nice digs. Oh, thank you.
房♥子挺漂亮的 谢谢
You look nervous. Don't be.
你看上去很紧张 别紧张
A girl's gotta eat, right?
女孩子也得吃啊 是吧
$50 for a bite to the wrist,
手腕上一口五十块
$75 for a bite to the neck,
脖子上一口七十五块
$150 for bites in other places.
其他地方咬一口一百五十块
No, sorry, um...
不 对不起
you're not for me.
不是我需要
You're for him.
是他需要
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
That's why I called you. I thought maybe he was hungry.
所以我才叫你来 我想可能是饿了
Hey, mister, you all right?
喂 先生 你没事吧
Uh, he had some kind of--
他先前...
I don't know, an episode, and then he just, uh...
抽了一阵子风 然后他就...
Hey, Bill?
比尔
This nice lady's here to feed you.
这位女士是来喂饱你的
You hungry?
你饿吗
Hey there, handsome.
嗨 帅哥
You're not feeling that well?
你感觉不舒服吗
I bet I can make you feel better.
我肯定能让你感觉好受点
I'm sorry, but, uh,
不好意思 可是
looks like your friend here's out of commission.
看起来你的朋友没法接受服务
You know, there's a $50 minimum
最少给我五十块
for me dragging my ass all the way down here.
补偿我大老远地跑过来
Veronica?
维罗妮卡
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God, Bill.
天啊 比尔
Oh, God!
天啊
Bill, what are you doing?
比尔 你这是在干什么
Oh, God.
老天呀
What's that about?
这是怎么回事
I have no idea.
我不知道
Wasn't long ago I...
不久前 我...
wanted to get rid of my light.
想除去我的光
Why would you do that?
你为什么要那样做
I'm sick of being different.
我受够了这样与众不同
Sick of all the pain.
受够了各种痛
Yeah.
是啊
You know, uh...
你懂的...
sometimes it don't matter how hard you try to do the right thing,
有时候无论你怎么努力去做对的事
it just turns out wrong.
结果都成了错
I know we only just met, but, uh...
我知道我们刚刚才认识 但...
I can tell you're a good person.
我知道你是个好人
Doesn't seem to matter much.
这好像并不重要
More of a liability these days.
说是累赘更贴切些
Well, I did not mean to impose on you like this.
没想给你添这么多麻烦
Are you sure you're okay to move?
你确定你能离开了吗
You have been very kind.
你待我够好的了
Wait.
等等
I don't know your name.
我还不知道你的名字
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表