你想怎样 伯勒尔 我要我女儿回来
So this is about Willa?
这一切都是为了薇拉
I want you to feel the same immeasurable loss.
我要你对这种无以言表的痛楚感同身受
I want you to understand what it's like
我要你体会一下
to lose part of who you are.
痛彻心扉的感觉
It was gonna be the other tall, blonde pretty one,
本来是该那个高挑的金发尤物
but the resident shrink has a thing for her,
但咱们那位住院心理医师有点舍不得
so your sister's gonna have to do.
所以就只有你的宝贝妹妹来了
Whoa! Sorry, sis, but them's the breaks.
嗷 对不起 是他们有错在先
Proceed.
执行
A fatal new strain of one of your infamous foes.
这致命的新型针剂里装的是你们的宿敌
We're calling it hepatitis V.
我们叫它吸血鬼肝炎
My team is cautiously optimistic that
我的小组对它表示谨慎乐观
our virus can be spread any number of ways--
我们的病毒能够通过多种方式传播
by ingestion, through copulation,
消化 交♥配♥
both vaginal and anal,
包括阴♥道♥性♥交♥和肛♥交♥
and, of course, the old standby--
当然了 还有那最古老的方式
injection. No, no!
注射 不要
No! No! No!
不 不 不
Oh, yeah. No, no!
爽啊 不
No!
不
No, Eric! No!
不 埃里克 不
You're our first host.
你是我们的第一位宿主
Congrats on being part of history.
恭喜你永载史册
Here we go.
好啦
Enjoy the show.
慢慢享受吧
Lilith.
莉莉丝
Thank you, ladies.
谢谢你们 女士们
Your progeny is gone. I know.
你的后裔不见了 我知道
As is Warlow. Who is doing all of this, Lilith?
沃罗也是 这都是谁干的 莉莉丝
The tyrant took your progeny,
暴君夺走了你的后裔
the blonde took our salvation.
金发带走了我们的救赎
"The tyrant"?
"暴君"
I come seeking answers and you just give me riddles.
我来寻求答案 你却只是打谜语
Where is the white room?
白色房♥间在哪里
Life is a riddle. Death has no answers.
生命就是谜语 死亡没有答案
That is perfect. That is fuckin' perfect.
真好 太他妈的好了
Do not take a tone with me.
别对我用这种语气
I didn't ask for any of this.
这一切都不是我要的
You most certainly did.
当然是你
You fought Salome tooth and nail for the right to drink my blood,
你与莎乐美血战到底 只为了喝我的血
and now you are going to act as though I forced it upon you?
现在却像是我在强迫你
You disappoint me, William Compton.
你让我失望了 威廉姆·康普顿
I disappoint you? You are the fuckup here.
我让你失望了 你自身不保
You dare defy me?
你竟然蔑视我
You think about it, Lilith.
你自己想想吧 莉莉丝
You chose the wrong faerie
你错选了那个精灵
and you died the true death because of your mistake.
你因为你自己的失误而死亡
Everything going on here is all on you.
所有的一切都是因为你
No, William Compton.
不 威廉姆·康普顿
It is all on you.
都是因为你
The time to act is now.
是时候开始行动了
Do not come to me seeking answers again.
别再问我要答案
Sam?
山姆
Words can't express my gratitude.
我的感激之情难以言表
I meant what I said on the phone.
我电♥话♥里说的是认真的
I don't want to hear about you taking her back to your pack.
我不希望你把她带回你的狼群
You have my word.
我答应你
Besides, that ain't my pack no more.
再说 那也不再是我的狼群了
It's me and Emma now, and she will always come first.
现在只有我和艾玛了 我凡事先为她着想
Okay.
好
Listen, I know you and Luna had your shit.
听着 我知道你和卢娜有过不愉快
At the end of the day,
说到底
all she wanted was to do right by that girl.
她只希望那个女孩受到善待
And that's what I think I'm doing by giving her back to you.
我现在把她交给你 就是出于这种想法
You're family, I'm not. Grandma!
你是她的家人 而我不是 奶奶
Oh, Emma!
艾玛
My dear, sweet Emma.
我的宝贝 亲爱的艾玛
I missed you.
我好想你
Is it okay if I got Funyuns?
我可以拿一袋洋葱圈吗
Of course it's okay No, no Funyuns.
当然可以 不 不许吃洋葱圈
See that? You're proving me right already.
瞧见了吧 你证明了我的决定是对的
Thank you, Sam. Truly.
谢谢你 山姆 真心的
Hey, Emma, come here.
艾玛 过来
Listen, I want you and your grandma to take care of each other,
听着 你和奶奶要互相照顾
okay?
知道吗
I will. Okay?
我会的 好吗
You promise?
你向我保证
Okay.
好了
Bye, bunny.
再见 乖宝宝
Will I ever see you again?
我还能再见到你吗
You two oughta get going, okay?
你们得走了 知道吗
Okay.
知道了
Bye.
再见
Bye, Nicole.
再见 妮可
I was serious about the Funyuns.
洋葱圈的事我是认真的
We got it, Terry!
我们来开 特里
Hey, Matt. Come on in.
你好 马特 进来吧
Oh, nice to see you. Nice to see you, too. Hey.
见到你真好 我也是
Miss Bellefleur, I presume. I am.
我猜这位是贝弗勒夫人 是我
Where is he? Watching TV in there.
他人呢 在那里看电视
Be still, silent.
别动 别说话
Listen to me.
听我说
The pain of your past which haunts you,
把纠缠着你的痛苦回忆
forget it forever.
永远忘掉
The terrible choices you've made,
你所做的可怕决定
all your regrets, gone.
所有的悔恨 烟消云散
Gone.
烟消云散
Mrs. Bellefleur, come beside me.
贝弗勒夫人 过来
Tell me what you want him to forget.
告诉我你想让他忘记什么
tell him there was no Marines.
告诉他没有海军陆战队
There was no Marines.
没有海军陆战队
There was no war. There was no war.
没有战争 没有战争
All he needs to know is he's a father...
他只需知道他是一个父亲
All you need to know is that you're a father...
你只需知道你是一个父亲
a stepfather... a stepfather...
一个继父 一个继父
a husband... a husband...
一个丈夫 一个丈夫
and a cook. and a cook.
和一个厨师 和一个厨师
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
In 10 seconds, you'll wake up
十秒钟后 你会清醒
and have no memory of my being here.
并忘记我来过这里
Thanks again for picking the boys up from soccer.
再次感谢你帮我把孩子从足球场接回来
Oh, it was nothing.
举手之劳
But you be careful out there with curfew and all.
但你得小心宵禁什么的
Oh, don't you worry. Nobody ever pulls over a Camry.
别担心 我开的凯美瑞没人拦下来的
I'm being serious. Ugh, I'm serious...
我说真的 我也说真的
Oh, hey, hon.
亲爱的
Hey. Whatcha watchin'?
看什么呢
Pshh, Lord knows.
鬼知道
You know how it is-- you lose the clicker
你知道的 遥控器不见了
and you end up watching whatever's on.
放啥看啥没得选
Here, sit in my lap?
这儿 坐我腿上来不
Of course I will.
当然好了
So I'm going down the elevator fully armed, locked, and loaded.
于是我全副武装子弹上膛 乘电梯下去了
Hold still, please.
请别动
Ooh, yeah. Thanks, Doc.
好 谢了 医生
And I'm just waiting to
我就等着拿一个
bust a can of "I hate vampire whup-ass"
印着"我恨他♥娘♥的♥吸血鬼"字眼的罐子
on those motherfuckers.
把那群混账爆掉
Oh, I'm sorry about the f-bomb, Morris.
抱歉刚才爆粗了 莫里斯
By all means, bomb away.
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表