我有名字啦
You sure do, sweetie.
你有名字了 甜心
A real nice one.
一个非常好听的名字
Bitch, you gonna be fresh to death.
贱♥人♥ 你马上就会变漂亮咯
Beautiful.
美极了
Mr. Bellefleur.
贝弗勒先生
I ain't disturbing you or nothing, am I?
我没打搅到你吧
No, just me, this blunt, and my glue gun.
没 只有我 这支烟和我的喷胶枪
I don't get very many quiet nights to myself these days.
我好久都没有这么消停过了
So, what brings you here, good sir?
什么风把你吹来了 好先生
Uh, I just came here...
我来这儿...
for...
是想...
For?
想什么
Now, Terry, you actin' real strange, even for Terry.
即使你是特里 这行为也太古怪了
I need to give you something. Ooh!
我要给你点东西 好哇
I do love presents.
我可爱收礼物咯
It's a safetydeposit box key. I don't follow.
这是保险箱的钥匙 我没听懂
A key to my safety-deposit box.
能打开我保险箱的钥匙
I want you to have it.
我想要你留着它
What if I ain't so sure I wants your key?
我要是不确定想不想要你的钥匙呢
Just take the fuckin' key!
你♥他♥妈♥把钥匙拿走就是了
Terry, now what the fuck?
特里 到底怎么回事
No-- nothing.
没什么
There's no "The fuck."
什么事都没有
I just think we have the kind of friendship
我只是觉得我们也算朋友一场
where we can give each other keys, is all.
我们可以把钥匙交给对方 就这样
Oh, well, I don't have a key for you.
但我没有能给你的钥匙
I'm cool with that.
我无所谓啦
I just, uh...
我只是...
My key--
我的钥匙
I want you to have it.
我想要你留着它
Will you accept it?
你能接受吗
Uh, you got it.
你说服我了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Terry.
特里
Terry!
特里
Okay, bye-bye. Thanks for calling, Lafayette.
好 再见 谢谢你打过来 拉法耶
Oh, shit.
该死
Arlene, you all right?
阿尔琳 你还好吧
No.
不好
What's wrong, honey?
怎么了 亲爱的
I think Terry's gonna kill himself.
我感觉特里有自杀倾向
What? He's been acting super off lately,
什么 他最近的行为非常诡异
and then Lafayette just called
刚刚拉法耶打电♥话♥来说
and said Terry showed up at his door tonight
特里今晚过去找他
with keys to a safety-deposit box
把保险箱的钥匙交给了他
that I know nothing about.
而我完全不知道
Let's just slow down.
别太紧张
It's that war, that fucking war.
就是那场战争 那该死的战争
No matter how much time passes by,
无论时间过了多久
the demons he's carrying, they just won't go away.
附在他身上的魔鬼就是不走
But suicide?
但有必要自杀吗
I mean, are you sure you're not just jumping to conclusions here?
你确定你没有太早下结论吗
No, I feel it in my gut.
不 我打心眼里这样觉得
And you know a woman's gut's never wrong.
你懂的 女人的直觉是不会错的
God, what am I gonna do, Holly?
天哪 我该怎么办 霍莉
My life just don't work without that man.
没了那个男人我没法活下去
Oh, come here.
过来
What if we were--
如果我们...
and I know how you feel about vampires...
我知道你对吸血鬼有看法...
Oh, no, I don't-- I'll try anything.
不 没有 我什么都愿意尝试
Just give me something I can hold onto.
给我出个主意 让我有个指望
What if we were to get a vampire
如果我们找个吸血鬼让他忘记
to make him forget?
你觉得如何
Holy shit.
妈的
Oh, God.
天哪
Of course. I wasn't even thinking straight.
当然可以 我居然没想到
Of course that's the answer. Well, who should we call?
这样当然可以 我们该打给谁
Jessica? No.
杰西卡吗 不
No, no, no. Not Jessica.
不 不 不能找杰西卡
But my son's friend's dad's husband, Matt--
但我儿子的朋友的爸爸的丈夫 马特
he's a vampire.
他是个吸血鬼
He owes me one. Okay.
他欠我个人情 好吧
Let me see. Your son's friend's dad's husband.
我看看 你儿子的朋友的爸爸的老公
Husband, yeah. They're gay.
老公 没错 他们是好基友
So, you were born... 3532 B.C.
你是出生于... 公元前3532年
And you were made? 3500.
你是转化于... 公元前3500年
Okay, I can't do the math,
好吧 虽然我的数学是体育老师教的
but that sounds like an awful long time to wait for someone.
但你为了一个人等的时间也太久了吧
You're special.
你是特别的
I ain't that special.
我才没有这么特别
I want you to know something, Sookie.
我希望你了解一些事情 苏琪
I've done a lot of things
我在漫长的岁月中
in this unending lifetime of mine that I regret,
做了许多让自己后悔的事情
but waiting for you is not one of them.
但我绝不后悔等你
So, how did you think it was gonna go?
你觉得接下来会怎样
What? You were gonna show up with a contract,
什么 你将会带着一份契约出现
signed in blood, I might add,
签名恐怕都是血写的
that gave you the right to turn me
契约给了你权利 可以将我转化为
into your faerie vampire bride?
属于你的吸血鬼精灵新娘
I mean, that is seriously fucked up.
这都是什么乱七八糟的
The contract was written in the 1700s, Sookie.
这份契约写于十八世纪 苏琪
Arranged marriages,
包办婚姻
they were done as a matter of course back then.
在那个时代是再正常不过了
If it makes you happy,
如果能让你开心的话
when the sun rises on Bon Temps tomorrow,
等明天太阳在良辰镇升起时
we'll go to your house and I'll tear up that contract.
我们去你的房♥子把契约撕毁
Tearing it up doesn't change the fact that you wrote it out.
即使撕掉也改变不了你写它的事实
You know, I-- I killed Lilith
知道吗 我杀莉莉丝
because I despise what she's turned me into.
是因为我憎恶她将我变作的样子
I despise the pain, the aching hunger inside me.
我憎恶我体内那种痛苦和难以名状的饥渴
I despise what this hunger has made me do.
我憎恶那种饥渴逼迫我所做之事
But if you agreed to be mine, it would all be over.
但如果你答应我 这一切都会结束
We'd be a...
我们将会成为
closed circle, you and me.
封闭的小小世界
We could live wherever we want,
我们可以住在任何想住的地方
go wherever we want, day, night.
去想去的地方 无论白天黑夜
We would be everything to each other
我们就是彼此的一切
because we would need only one another's blood to survive.
因为我们唯一需要的就是彼此的血液
I would never have to hurt anybody else.
我再也不需要伤害别人
There would never be anybody else.
再也没有别人
Just you and me.
只有你和我
But I'd be a vampire.
但我会成为吸血鬼
Mr. Northman.
诺思曼先生
Look who's caught him a tall, blond whooping crane.
看看是谁抓到这只金毛大鹤啦
I detect a tone.
语气怎么变了
Oh, you are dead, Northman.
你死定了 诺思曼
For a millennium now.
死了上千年
Oh, no! I'm talking about the true death, you smart ass,
不 我是指真正的死亡 自作聪明的家伙
but I'm not gonna give you the courtesy
但我可不会那么好心
of a quick true death.
让你痛快地解脱
Are you mad that I turned your daughter into my daughter?
你是因为我把你的女儿变成我女儿而抓狂吗
You're the "Never give up till you're conquered" type of guy,
你是那种不见棺材不掉泪的家伙
aren't you, Mr. Northman?
是吧 诺思曼先生
Won't admit defeat.
绝不承认失败
I suppose we're just gonna have to show it to ya.
看来不给你看看是不行了
Vivian?
薇薇安
Eric.
埃里克
That vamp queen Newlin has come in handy.
那个吸血鬼女王纽林有时候还真有点用
He knows everything.
他无所不知
What do you want, Burrell? I want my daughter back.
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表