Warlow believes he is entitled to my granddaughter Sookie.
沃罗相信他有权拥有我孙女苏琪
Sook-- Sookie Stackhouse?
苏...苏琪·斯塔克豪斯吗
You know her?
你认识她吗
Yeah, after I was attacked by the vampire, she found me.
对 我被吸血鬼袭击后 她发现了我
She took me to her home.
带我去了她家
She showed me great kindness.
她对我非常非常好
I came to this club, Ben Flynn,
我来过这个俱乐部 本·弗林
in the hopes of assembling an army of fae
是希望能集结起精灵武装
so I could hunt Warlow down,
借以对付沃罗
and I found you.
而我找到了你
Are you prepared to return Sookie's kindness?
你准备好回报苏琪的善心了吗
It'd be a privilege.
我受宠若惊
It'd be an honor.
荣幸之至
Let's go.
走吧
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I'm running errands. You stay here.
我出去有点儿事 你待在这儿
Let me come with you. There is a curfew out there, Jess,
我和你一起走 外面有宵禁 杰西
and you are in peril.
而你也有危险
I can't take the risk.
我不能冒这个险
The night we came back to town,
我们回到镇上的那个晚上
the night Sookie staked you, I stayed.
苏琪拿木桩刺你的那个晚上 我留下来了
I was scared of you, but I stayed
我害怕你 但还是留下来了
because you said you needed me.
因为你说你需要我
You said that I was the only one that you could trust.
你说 我是唯一一个你可以信赖的人
No, Jess--
不 杰西
Now that we know that it's about my survival,
既然我知道 这关乎我的存亡
you can't ask me to stay here like a little girl.
你就不能要求我像个小女孩一样乖乖待在这儿
Don't shut me out.
别把我排除在外
You have to let me help.
你得让我帮你
There's a professor.
有一位教授
He's a scientist. His name is Hido Takahashi.
他是个科学家 名叫日渡高桥
He works at the University of North Louisiana.
他在北路易斯安那大学任职
Most people think that he is the man responsible
大部分人认为他是
for synthesizing Tru Blood.
合成真血的主要负责人
And you want me to go get him?
你想让我去抓来吗
Yeah, you go get him.
嗯 去吧
Oh, my God. I gotta pick something...
老天 我得带点东西
And, Jess? What?
还有 杰西 什么事
You should wear something inappropriate.
你得穿得风♥骚♥点儿
Takahashi's got a thing for young women.
高桥那人对年轻女人情有独钟
And now, to our surprise,
现在 出乎我们意料的是
we have a peptide bond...
我们得到的这个肽键
which is exactly what we need
正是我们所需要的
in order to create this delicate--
用以创造这个美妙的..
uh, this, uh...
这个...
this delicate molecule.
这个美妙的分子
Anyone else confused,
如果大家还有疑问
I refer you to chapter six in our textbook.
可以查阅我们课本第六章
No way.
我去
Hello, honey.
你好啊 甜心
Oh, Sarah, thank you so much for coming to save me.
莎拉 多谢你赶来救我
Oh, that's good.
哎哟 这不错呀
You're funny as a vampire.
你变吸血鬼以后搞笑起来了啊
You know, you were never funny as a human being.
要知道 你是人类的时候太无趣了
We had some good times. Really?
我们也曾有过好时光 是吗
'Cause I don't remember it that way.
我记得的可不是这样
Sarah...
莎拉...
I'm so fuckin' scared.
我好害怕呀
What is this place?
这是什么地方
You hurt me, Steve.
你伤害了我 史蒂夫
You embarrassed me,
你羞辱我
and then you disappeared,
然后甩袖子走人
along with all our friends and all our money.
带着我们的朋友和钱一同蒸发
Yeah, but then you wrote a book about it.
是 但你据此写了本书
Which I read, by the way.
顺便提一句 我也读了
Didn't paint me in the best light,
给我塑造的可不是什么光辉形象
but considering those sales numbers,
但考虑到销♥售♥量
I'm assuming you're doing okay now.
我猜你现在过得不错
You're right about that. I should be thanking you.
你说得没错 我确实该感谢你
You're welcome. But I'm not going to.
客气了 但我不想谢你
You just asked me a minute ago what this place is.
你刚刚问我这是个什么地方
This place is everything that we used to dream about.
这地方就是我们曾梦想的一切
It's what the Fellowship of the Sun has all been leading to--
这就是太阳会一直致力的目标...
God's master plan to save the human race
也就是上帝的伟大计划 通过根除吸血鬼
by eradicating the vampire race.
来拯救人类
And the best part is,
最棒的部分就是
you, Steve,
你 史蒂夫
are a vampire.
是个吸血鬼
But not really.
不全是这样
Don't bullshit a bullshitter.
别对鬼说鬼话
I'm in politics now.
我现在在体制内了
Seriously?
真的吗
Well, that's a huge pay cut, you know.
薪水方面是大损失啊 要知道
I do, but what I've realized
我知道 但我意识到了
is you can't effect the kind of change,
你没法推动这种变革
I mean, the real kind of change
我是说 我们俩曾想要
that you and I were looking to effect, from the pulpit.
通过布道推动的那种真正的变革
The truth is...
事实上
if you really wanna do God's work,
如果你真的想为上帝做事
you have to be in politics.
你就得在体制内
You were always so smart.
你一直都很聪明
He's all yours, Dr. Overlark.
他任你处置了 欧弗拉克医生
Thank you, Sarah.
谢谢你 莎拉
Mr. Newlin, tell me everything you know
纽林先生 告诉我你所知道的
about Eric Northman.
关于埃里克·诺思曼的一切
Eric who?
哪个埃里克
Oh, Eric Northman.
哦 埃里克·诺思曼啊
I'll tell you all about him.
你想知道什么我都告诉你
All right, then.
那好
I'm all ears.
我听着呢
Uh, Professor?
教授
Oh. Hello, Miss...
哦 你好 小姐贵姓
Hamby.
汉姆比
Jessica Hamby.
杰西卡·汉姆比
How come I don't recall
为什么我不记得
ever seeing you in my class before, Jessica?
以前在我的课上见过你 杰西卡
If I may call you Jessica.
可以叫你杰西卡吗
Oh, you may. And I haven't been in your class before.
当然可以 我以前的确没来过
See, I just switched my major to organic chemistry.
我刚刚把专业转成了有机化学
O-chem is not a major most students
大多数学生不会随随便便
would switch into frivolously, Jessica.
转来学有机化学 杰西卡
Well, I'm not most students.
我可不像他们
You know, I love organic chemistry so much,
知道吗 我超级喜欢有机化学
I was thinking maybe...
所以想着...
if I had a little private tutoring,
如果能接受单独辅♥导♥
I could catch up pretty quick.
就可以快点赶上进度
Shall we start tonight?
今晚可以吗
Oh, it has to be tonight.
必须是今晚
I'll get it, Sook!
我来 苏克
No, you stay in bed!
不 你留在床上
It could be Warlow.
可能是沃罗
I kinda doubt Warlow would knock.
沃罗怎么可能还要敲门
May I visit with you?
我能跟你聊聊吗
What do you want?
你想怎样
Can't you at least open the door
你能不能好歹把门打开
so we don't have to talk through the window like this?
这样我们就不用隔着门说话了
I can hear you just fine.
我听得清
I need your help, Sookie.
我需要你的帮助 苏琪
And if you don't give it to me,
如果你不肯帮忙
Eric, Pam, Jessica,
埃里克 帕姆 杰西卡
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表