I can't go yet.
我现在还不能上去
I can't do this.
我做不到
I'm not ready.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready to say good-bye.
我还没准备好道别
I've got something I'd like to say.
我有些话想说
Were you listening in on me?
你偷听了我的想法吗
Hi, um...
大家好
I'm not real comfortable talking in front of people,
我不太适应在这么多人面前说话
but I loved Terry
但我爱特里
and I love Arlene, so...
我爱阿尔琳
We're a small community here in Bon Temps,
良辰镇是个小镇
so I know pretty much every one of you
所以我知道 差不多你们每个人
has figured out by now that I'm a little different,
都发现了我有点与众不同
but only a small handful of you
但只有一小部分人
know what that difference is.
知道这个不同是什么
I'm...
我...
I'm a telepath,
我能读心
so I got a slightly different insight
所以我对拉法耶之前
into that same night that Lafayette was talking about.
提到的那个晚上有些不同的了解
Terry's first shift.
特里的第一班
I knew Terry a little
我对特里有所耳闻
on account of the Bellefleurs and the Stackhouses go way back.
因为斯塔克豪斯家和贝弗勒家是老交情
But when I heard he was coming to work at Merlotte's,
但当我得知特里要来马洛特酒吧工作时
I was pretty curious myself.
还是感到很好奇
And, Arlene, I never told you this back then,
阿尔琳 我还从没告诉过你
but when me and you and Terry
当时 我和你还有特里
were together at the pass-through
一起站在传菜口
with that one waitress whose name we refused to learn
外加那个我们都不想知道名字的女招待
'cause we couldn't believe that Sam had hired her...
因为不敢相信山姆竟然雇了她
well, I was...
当时 我...
listening in on Terry's thoughts that night.
读了特里的想法
Hey, newbie, what's up with my chicken strips?
新来的 我的鸡柳怎么还没好
My tips are for shit tonight.
今晚的小费算是没指望了
Arlene, don't stress out the Marine.
阿尔琳 别给兵哥哥施压啦
Look, his name ain't Newbie
听着 他的名字不叫新来的
and it ain't Marine, it's Terry,
也不叫兵哥哥 他叫特里
and y'all should cut him some slack.
你们都饶了他吧
Terry the Marine.
大兵特里
Mm, I like the sound of that.
念起来真好听
What do you say when we get off work,
下班以后要不要我
why don't you let me buy you a drink,
请你喝一杯呀
Terry the Marine,
大兵特里
so I can thank you for your service?
以感谢你为国效忠
Flirt, flirt, flirt.
调情啊调情 赤♥裸♥裸的调情
Lafayette, this one flirts more than you do,
拉法耶 这妞调情的次数比你还多
and that's saying something.
很说明问题噢
I wasn't flirting with him.
我并不是在跟他调情
Do you feel like I was flirting with you, Terry the Marine?
你觉得我是在跟你调情吗 大兵特里
Terry, you ought to look out for this one.
特里 你可得提防着点她
She will chew you up and spit you out.
她吃了你都不吐骨头渣子
There's your chicken strips, Red.
你的鸡柳 红发美眉
Thank you.
多谢
Prettiest woman I ever saw.
没见过这么漂亮的女人
It'll make me write music again.
美得让我想写首歌♥
You make coming out of the woods not so scary.
你让重出山林也变得没那么可怕了
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
What?
怎么了
Um, Arlene.
阿尔琳
Her name's Arlene.
她的名字是阿尔琳
He loved you...
他爱你
since the second you walked into his life.
从你出现在他的生命里的那一刻起
And not too many people can ever say
没有多少人能说
that they were loved like that.
自己是这样被爱着的
But you can, Arlene.
但你可以 阿尔琳
And I just...
我只是...
You deserve to know it.
应该让你知道
Thank you.
谢谢你
Doesn't look like Jason's gonna show
看来杰森不会来了
and I thought you might need a shoulder to cry on.
我想你可能需要个肩膀借你靠靠
What are you, a telepath?
怎么 你也会读心
Where is he? I'm sure he's fine.
他在哪儿 他一定没事
Northman!
诺思曼
Right now, Eric has more of Warlow's blood
现在 埃里克的血管里
coursing through his veins than Warlow does.
流着的沃罗的血 比沃罗本人还多
If you want his blood, take it from Eric
如果你想要沃罗的血 去找埃里克
and leave us the fuck alone.
离我们远点儿
Fuck Northman.
该死的诺思曼
There is a white room where my friends are gonna meet the sun.
这里有白色房♥间 我的朋友会在那儿见太阳
You are gonna take me there.
你带我过去
"Yea, though I walk through the valley
"我虽然行过
of the shadow of death,
死荫的幽谷
I will fear no evil,
也不怕遭害
for Thou art with me.
因为你与我同在
Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me."
你的杖 你的竿 都安慰我
"Thou annointest my head with oil;
你用油膏了我的头
My cup runneth over."
使我的福杯满溢
"Surely goodness..."
我一生一世
and mercy shall follow me
必有恩惠慈爱
all the days of my life,
随着我
and I will dwell
我且要
in the house of the Lord forever."
住在耶♥和♥华♥的殿中 直到永远"
Scooch. It's my turn.
让一让 该我喝了
Hey, come on. Let me in.
拜托 让我喝一口
Please?
求你们了
Please, y'all. I barely got a taste.
求求你们啦 我连味道都没尝过
Fucking gross.
恶心死了
Let me in. Let me in.
让我进去 让我进去
Save some blood for me.
给我留点儿
Please, y'all.
求求各位啦
I don't wanna die.
我不想死
Why? What did I do?
为什么 我做了什么
Every time I've lost someone I've loved,
每次 我失去挚爱的人
you've been there.
都有你在
Northman, let him have my blood.
诺思曼 让他来喝我的血
No.
不
He's a fucking turncoat.
他是个该死的叛徒
Please!
求求你
Die, fuckers!
去死吧
Please.
求求你
I was weak,
以前我很懦弱
but I won't be in the future.
但将来不会了
You have no future.
你没有将来
No!
不
No! No!
不要 不要
I love you...
我爱你
Jason Stackhouse!
杰森·斯塔克豪斯
I saved the therapist for you.
我给你留着心理医生呢
You take such good care of me.
你真是太照顾我了
It was at about, I don't know,
大约是...我也记不清了
3 or 4 in the morning,
凌晨三四点吧
and Terry and me,
特里和我
we used to always say that the reason we worked
以前总说 我俩之所以能在一起
was on account of we always took turns freaking out.
是因为我们轮着班儿崩溃
One day, it was his turn to be strong,
今天轮到他做坚强的那个
the next day, it was mine.
明天就是我做坚强的那个
Well, let's just say that the night that Mikey was born
这么说吧 在迈奇出生那晚
was so not my turn to be strong.
我想坚强都坚强不起来
I just didn't know how we were gonna pull it off.
不知道以后日子要如何过下去
You know, what with two kids already so much older,
那时我们拉扯着两个大一些的孩子
and we were living in that small apartment and everything.
住在小公♥寓♥里 事事都不顺心
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表