Yes, sir.
好的 长官
All right?
好
Landry, I'm not finished with you!
兰德里 我还没说完呢
Look, look, this street gets cleaned out tomorrow morning.
听着 这条街明天一早就会被清理干净
Not after I get an injunction. This street is a crime scene.
我拿到禁止令就不会了 这里可是犯罪现场
Are you blaming these poor people for Joseph's murder?
你要把约瑟夫被杀怪罪到这些可怜人身上吗
Doesn't his murder convince you
难道他的死还没让你明白
how much these people hate what you're doing to them?
他们有多恨你们在这里做的事吗
Are you threatening me?
你在恐吓我吗
I've been threatening you for six months.
我都恐吓你半年了
Well, stop.
那就此打住
Special Agent Mulder with the FBI.
联调局特别探员穆德
And who are these two fine representatives
请问你们两位友爱之城的
of the City of Brotherly Love?
优秀代表是谁
Daryl Landry. I've been working with Joseph Cutler.
达里尔·兰德里 约瑟夫·卡特勒的同事
We've been redeveloping this area.
我们在重新开♥发♥这片区域
And you are?
那你呢
And why do you think someone down here killed him?
你为什么认为是这里的人杀了他
Nancy Huff.
南希·霍夫
I'm the president of the Central Bucks County school board.
我是巴克斯县教委会委员长
And this...douche bag and cutler are moving...
这个渣男和卡特勒要搬...
Oh, you guys married?
你们结婚了
No? To him?
不是吗 和他
No.
才没有
"Douche bag." I thought maybe...
你说"渣男" 我以为也许...
Yeah, him and Cutler
是指他 他和卡特勒
are moving these poor homeless out of this area
要把这些可怜的流浪者撵出这片区域
in order to build a ten-story apartment building
好建一幢十层的公♥寓♥楼
to kick-start gentrification.
促进市区中产阶级化进程
The old Franklin State Hospital
已经废弃的老富兰克林医院
is in her district, just sitting there empty.
处于她的片区 就放在那里空置着
We're taking these poor people
我们是要把这些可怜人
out of the downtown to that facility,
从市区搬到那医院去
away from the drug bazaar,
帮他们远离贩毒交易
the rats, the urine in the streets.
老鼠和街头尿渍
I want these people to be safe and comfortable
我也同样希望这些人
as much as anyone.
能生活在安全舒适的地方
I come down here
我每年感恩节都来这里
every Thanksgiving and serve turkey dinners.
分发感恩节火鸡晚餐
Oh, but?
但是呢
But the Franklin Hospital is just two blocks
但是富兰克林医院离宾斯波利高中
from Pennsbury High School.
仅有两个街区的距离
If one of these...
如果这些...
downtown people killed Cutler,
"市区人"中的一个杀了卡特勒
would you want that person moved near your children?
你会想让那人搬到离你孩子很近的地方吗
Okay, okay, okay, I hear you speaking for them,
好好好 我听到你好像在为他们说话
but really you're speaking for yourself.
但其实你是在为自己说话
And I hear you speaking for them,
我也听到你好像在为他们说话
but really speaking for yourself.
其实你也是在为自己说话
What I don't hear is who speaks for them.
我却没听到有人真正为他们说话
The Band-Aid Nose Man.
创可贴鼻人
Band-Aid Nose Man?
创可贴鼻人
What is that? That's...name of the artist? Who is that?
那是谁 是那个画家的艺名吗 那是谁
You know where I can find him?
你知道我去哪能找到他吗
I don't know if my being here
我不知道我在这里
will help bring you back...
能否把你从鬼门关拉回来
but I'm here.
但我就在这里
Hey, Bill.
比尔
What time is it where you are?
你那里现在几点了
What time is your flight from Frankfurt?
你什么时候从法兰克福起飞
I think you should get here as soon as you can.
我觉得你应该尽快赶过来
Oh, I can't...
我不能...
How am I to know that?
我怎么知道
I-I won't answer as to
我不会回答
whether she's going to die before you get here.
"她能不能挺到你赶来"这种问题
Bill, yes,
比尔 没错
I'm a doctor, but I'm also her daughter.
我是个医生 但我也是她女儿
Well, we'll keep her on life support.
我们不会拔呼吸机的
That's... that's what she wanted.
这...是她的愿望
Yes. Mom and I talked about it after my experience in a coma.
是的 我那次昏迷后妈妈和我讨论过这事
She said that she wanted us to do everything
她说她想让我们尽所有可能
that we could to keep her alive.
让她活下去
Her advance directive is on the Living Will Registry.
她的预设指示已经写在生前预嘱上了
Yes.
对
Clean?
什么都没有吗
So clean. There's nothing here.
没有 这上面什么都没有
You can confirm
你能确定
that there's no presence of any pathogenic agents?
这上面没有任何病原体吗
No, Mulder.
没有 穆德
I mean, there's nothing.
我是说 什么都没有
Something's there.
上面确实有什么物质
Some material appears apparent, but it's also not there.
上面看起来确实有东西 但是同时也没有
I used backscattered electron imaging
我用背散射电子成像
to separate and identify inorganic particles
来分离鉴定无机颗粒
from organic materials, and I found neither.
和有机物 结果什么都没找到
There's no organic material on this Band-Aid,
这张创可贴上没有有机物
but there's no inorganic material either.
也没有无机物
It's not alive.
它既不是活的
It's not dead.
也不是死的
Nurse? Is it wise to administer
护士 给一个心脏骤停的患者
a hypertonic saline to a cardiac arrest patient?
输高渗生理盐水这明智吗
Agent Scully, we had to confirm your mother's advance directive,
史考莉探员 我们得履行您母亲的预设指示
and it indicates that she not be resuscitated
上面说如果她失去意识或需要进行人工呼吸
if unconscious or requires artificial respiration.
就不要对她进行复苏了
She amended it last year.
她在去年做了修改
It's signed and witnessed by two retired naval officers.
在两名退役海军军官的见证下签了字
Let's see what we got here.
看看这是什么
This one's so big. Yeah.
这真大啊 对
This is new territory. It's not like him.
这前所未有 不像他的风格
We should go to Sotheby's on this.
我们该把这个送去索斯比拍卖♥♥行
Never knew you could make so much money off the homeless.
我从不知道从流浪汉身上能捞这么多银子
I'll call our usual collectors.
我去给常合作的收藏家打电♥话♥
Put that away. Okay.
把它收好 好的
I got it.
没问题
Let's go, buddy.
走吧 伙计
All right.
好了
You input that new guy's number
上周我们新认识的那个人
we met from last week?
电♥话♥你记下了吗
The waitress from the bar?
还记得那个酒吧女服务员吗
She's got a friend.
她还有个朋友哦
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Why'd you turn it around, man?
为什么把它翻过去了 伙计
Those slats will mess up the paint.
挡板会把画刮花的
Dude, what are you doing?
伙计 你在干什么
We have to extubate her.
我们必须给她拔管
It's not necessarily termination,
那不一定会导致死亡
but we not only have to honor the law, Dana,
况且我们不仅要遵守法律 黛娜
we also have to respect your mother's wishes.
还要尊重你母亲的意愿
Yeah.
怎么了
I'm here.
我来了
All right!
好了
Time to go to your new home.
欢迎来到你们的新家
Everyone on the bus. Excuse me.
所有人下车 抱歉 借过
Let's go.
快点走
This is an injunction against this operation, Landry.
这是针对这次行动的禁止令 兰德里
If any of these buses show up at Franklin Hospital,
如果再有这样的车来富兰克林医院
they'll be turned away by Bucks County sheriffs.
他们将会被巴克斯县治安官驱逐
There was some artwork displayed
卡特勒遇害后
outside Cutler's office after the murder.
他的办公室外出现了一处涂鸦
It was of a figure
街上的流浪者们
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表