I'm familiar with Edward Snowden.
我清楚爱德华·斯♥诺♥登的遭遇
I assume you made copies.
我猜你一定复印了几份
I managed some top sheets before the DoD took over.
我赶在国防部到场前看了几份
I think those children are failed experiments.
我认为那些孩子是实验失败的产物
So you suspect the Department of Defense is experimenting
你怀疑国防部
with genetic modification on humans?
在进行人体基因改造实验吗
What do you think?
你怎么认为
I think there were many troubling details to this case,
我认为这案子有很多疑点
and, um...
还有
if Agent Mulder has nothing more to add...
如果穆德探员没有别的要补充的
I don't.
没有
...then I think we need time to prove his theory.
那么我们还需要时间来验证他的理论
The bureaucracy in the FBI
联调局的官僚程序
has become increasingly complex and inefficient.
越来越繁琐低效了
It might take days for your incident report
从上报你们的事件调查报告
and order to close the investigation
到结案令下发
to make it through the proper channels.
可能得花上好几天
Welcome back, you two.
欢迎回来 两位
Surveillance footage?
监控录像
Yeah, from Nugenics.
纽金基因公♥司♥的
I've been working on syncing all the cameras
我把所有的录像都调到
to the exact time code of Dr. Sanjay's suicide.
桑吉博士自杀的那一刻
There.
给
What happened to you at Sanjay's apartment, Mulder?
之前你在桑吉的公♥寓♥里是怎么了 穆德
I can understand why you wouldn't want to tell Skinner,
我理解你不想告诉斯金纳
but I was there, I saw you on your knees in pain.
但当时我也在场 我看见你痛苦地跪倒在地
I heard sounds.
我听到一种声音
It was a high-pitched frequency,
一种尖锐刺耳的声音
like-like a steel spike being driven through my head.
就好像钢钉钻进我脑袋里一样
And then it focused into two words:
然后那声音聚焦成三个字
"Find her."
"找到她"
There were no sounds.
没有声音啊
I didn't hear anything.
我什么也没听到
Look at those birds.
你看那些鸟
Maybe they seeded the lawn that morning.
也许当天早上草坪上播了种
Infrasounds, Scully.
是次声波 史考莉
Vibrations inaudible to the human ear
人耳听不到
but known to drive the worms up through the soil
但却能逼得虫子钻出土地
to the surface, in response to them.
因为它们感受得到
Mulder, how are these connected?
穆德 这些事之间到底有什么联♥系♥
The birds, the suicide, the kids, the genetic anomalies.
鸟 自杀案 孩子 遗传畸形
What are you hiding?
你有什么事没和我说
Augustus Goldman is the only one
只有奥古斯都·戈德曼可能知道
who might know how it all fits together.
这一切是怎么联♥系♥在一起的
We gotta talk to him.
我们得找他谈谈
What are you hiding?
你又有什么事没和我说
Sanjay heard sounds...
桑吉也听到了声音
right before he committed suicide.
就在他自杀前
That could be you, Mulder.
你也可能变成这样 穆德
This is dangerous.
这太危险了
When has that ever stopped us before?
我们什么时候知难而退过
I might know how to get to Goldman.
我知道怎么联♥系♥上戈德曼
Augustus.
奥古斯都
Yes, I know him well,
是的 我跟他很熟
but he's a very private person.
不过他是个非常注重隐私的人
Some would say reclusive.
甚至称得上是个隐士
Without him, we wouldn't have the resources
如果没有他 我们就不会有足够的资源
to help these women in need.
帮助那些需要帮助的女人
He's a true champion of the unborn.
他真是胎儿的福星
Dr. Goldman is a blessing.
戈德曼博士是个了不起的人
That's why we're here today.
所以我们才来打扰
I've become aware of a situation that I wanted to share with you.
我了解到一件事 我觉得应该通知您
Dr. Goldman is under investigation.
戈德曼博士正遭到调查
Obama care.
奥巴马医改
We wanted to spare him the indignity
为了让他免于遭受
of having the government knock at his door unannounced.
政♥府♥突袭调查的羞辱
I was wondering if we could meet with him in private.
不知我们可否和他单独面谈
Dana, I'm afraid Our Lady of Sorrows cannot be a conduit
黛娜 恐怕七苦圣母医院不能成为
for the FBI to one of our biggest donors.
联调局调查我们头号♥赞助人的渠道
Sister Mary, I've worked here for seven years.
玛丽修女 我在这里工作了七年
You know me.
您是了解我的
Yes, and I know your heart's in the right place.
是的 我也知道你很正派
I wouldn't ask if it weren't important.
除非迫不得已我是不会求您的
I have a number I can call.
我可以打个电♥话♥
I'll agree to relay a message.
帮你带个口信
Thank you.
谢谢
Ask Dr. Goldman if he'll talk to us about
问问戈德曼博士他是否愿意谈谈
the Founder's Mutation.
奠基者突变的事
Stay here.
请在这里等一下
I got to get out of here.
我得离开这里
What's your name? Agnes.
你叫什么 安格斯
You got a car?
你们有车吗
Do you want to call someone?
你想给谁打电♥话♥吗
You think if I could call someone I would be asking you?
要是有人能打电♥话♥我还会求你们吗
Just forget it. I knew you weren't gonna help me.
算了 我知道你们不会帮我
Agnes.
安格斯
Wait.
等等
I'm a doctor.
我是医生
You can tell me anything.
你什么都可以跟我说
I don't belong here.
我不该在这儿
Not with these sheep.
不该跟这些绵羊在一起
I don't care what I signed.
我不管我签了什么
The hospital is only concerned with the health
医院只关心母亲和孩子的
of the mother and the baby.
身体健康
My baby.
我的孩子
Of course, your baby.
当然 是你的孩子
I changed my mind.
我改主意了
I'm not giving it up.
我不想把我的孩子送人了
I don't care if he's sick.
我不在乎他是不是有问题
Sick?
有问题
My baby's not right.
他不正常
They saw it on the... ultrasound thing,
他们在...什么超声波上看了他
and I had a feeling, you know,
而且我之前就有预感
ever since I got pregnant.
从我怀孕起就有
But everybody here has the same story.
这里所有人都是一样的经历
Just don't say anything.
什么都不要说
I was just kidding around, okay?
我只是在开玩笑 好吗
If you ever want to talk.
如果你还想说什么
I've spoken to Augustus.
我跟奥古斯都聊过了
He said he'd be happy to meet you.
他说很乐意见你们
Thank you.
谢谢
Sister Mary, how are the patients chosen to be here?
玛丽修女 这里的患者都为什么会来这里呢
They're homeless, damaged in one way or another.
她们都无家可归 多少都有些问题
Alcohol, drugs, no fathers in the picture.
酗酒 毒品 孩子的父亲不愿承担责任
Men and their lies.
男人和他们的谎言啊
No offense.
无意冒犯
Desire is the devil's pitchfork.
欲望是魔鬼的利器
But as long as there's a need and an innocent child,
但只要有无辜的孩子需要帮助
we'll provide for each and every one.
我们就会在这里为他们每个人提供帮助
It's insidious, Scully.
这太阴险了 史考莉
A ward for pregnant women paid for by Augustus Goldman,
奥古斯都·戈德曼出资建立孕妇避难所
the Founder of a company with deep ties
而他作为奠基者的公♥司♥
to the Department of Defense.
又与国防部牵扯极深
This could be another phase of the project--
这很可能是他们人种改良项目
their experiments in eugenics.
实验的另一个阶段
Those women in there... could be incubators.
那里那些女性 可能是他们的婴儿培育器
Mulder...
穆德
I'm not a fragile little girl.
我不是脆弱的小女生
Scully...
史考莉
This is what you suspected all along,
这就是你一直怀疑
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表