I became conscious of my own self-consciousness
我开始有了自我意识
and then I had my very first thought:
然后我有了第一个想法
"I'm naked!"
"我光着身子"
I became overcome
我开始迫切地
by some irrational need to cover up.
想要找东西遮盖自己的身体
For some unknown reason,
也不知道为什么
there was a bunch of dead bodies lying around.
那附近有一堆尸体
Now, I had never worn clothes before,
我之前从没穿过衣服
but through some primordial instinct, I...
但原始的本能让我...
I knew how to put them on.
明白如何穿上衣服
Once clothed, I became... possessed.
我一穿上衣服就跟着魔一样
I fought against it as much as I could,
我尽力与之对抗
but I lost control.
但我失去了控制
I had to go on a hunt.
我必须要去狩猎
I had to hunt down a... a...
我必须捕到一个...
A human victim?
一名人类受害者吗
No, a job.
不 一份工作
My craze wouldn't be satiated
在我找到稳定的工作之前
until I found steady work.
我的那种狂热根本无法遏制
So I walked straight into town
所以我直接去了镇上
and rather tragically I...
可悲的是我...
I found something right away.
我很快就找到工作了
Now, this model comes with 3,000 gigabertz of Pixel/Bitz...
这个机型的分辨率有3000千兆赫
It's perfect for me.
那工作非常适合我
I have no idea what I'm saying,
我完全不知道我在说什么
and neither do my customers.
我的顾客也都听不懂
You can see from the shape of it
你可以从它的形状看出
that it's quite rectangular...
它非常方...
By the end of the day, I was the manager.
结果那天结束 我就升职当经理了
Putting aside the logistics
我们先不说
of no Social Security number, no references...
你没有社保号♥和推荐信这种漏洞...
I don't need any of that stuff.
我根本不需要那些东西
You see, now I possess the one Darwinian advantage
现在我拥有一个人类的优势
that humans have over other animals:
一个人类比任何生物都强的优势
the ability to BS my way through anything.
任何东西我都能胡扯一番
I mean, it's better than camouflage!
这比有伪装色还棒
You wouldn't happen to be, uh,
你不会恰巧
BSing me right now about all this, would you?
也胡扯出了这段经历吧
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 或许吧
I don't understand half the things I'm telling you.
我跟你说的事我自己都不怎么理解
I find that... disconcerting.
我觉得那...很令人不安
What's even more disturbing
更令人不安的
is what I did after work that first day.
是我第一天下班后做的事
I was so exhausted,
我当时特别累
out of my mind, I...
失魂落魄 我...
I committed a murder.
我杀生了
Who did you kill?
你杀了谁
A cow.
一头牛
I'd like a double cheeseburger and a large order of fries.
我要一个双层芝士汉堡和一大份薯条
Sir, if you're not in a car,
先生 如果你没有开车
you have to come inside to order.
你必须进来点餐
Why?
为什么
In your natural state,
在你正常状态下
you're a vegetarian?
你是吃素吗
No, an insectivore.
不 吃昆虫
But no one likes insects,
但没人关心昆虫的死活
not even other insects.
连昆虫都不在乎其它昆虫
Anyway, I-I took my kill,
总之 我杀了牛
checked into a motel,
住进了小旅馆
and then I just spent the rest of the day
之后剩下的时间我都在
helplessly watching... porn.
无可救药地看...黄♥片♥
But then, sometime during the night,
之后 夜里的某个时候
a change occurred.
我的身体发生了转变
Yeah, all right!
棒 太好了
Come on.
来吧
Whoo, yeah!
棒
I'm back, baby!
我变回来了
I was myself again.
我又回归自我了
And everything was fine...
一切都很好...
until the next morning.
直到第二天早上
Coffee.
咖啡
Need coffee.
我需要咖啡
Alas, I was human again.
真可悲 我又变成人了
I went back to work.
我回去工作
But now that I had a job,
但现在我有了工作
all I could think about was how much I hated my job.
我唯一的想法就是我讨厌我的工作
Oh, that's it. I quit!
够了 我要辞职
But I was too overcome with human fear to quit.
但我又充满了人类对辞职的恐惧感
How would I pay my bills?
我辞职了拿什么付账单
Without a job, I'd-I'd never get a loan
没有了工作 我永远贷不到款
and start a mortgage, whatever that is.
买♥♥不起房♥ 不管那是什么意思
Already I was terrified
我已经开始害怕
I wasn't saving enough for my retirement.
我要是存不够养老的钱该怎么办
And what else was I supposed to do?
而且我还能去做什么呢
If I haven't written my novel by now,
如果我现在都还没开始写小说
I'm never going to write it, you know?
我永远都写不成的 你明白吗
I just couldn't go on.
我没办法继续下去了
So I... I visited a witch doctor.
所以我...去看了巫医
Psychiatrist.
心理医生
But the medicine he gave me didn't cure me,
但他给我开的药没有治好我
it just clouded my thoughts.
只是蒙蔽了我的思想
And as a result, I...
结果 我...
I did something insane.
我做了一件疯狂的事
You attacked and killed someone?
你袭击杀害他人了吗
No, I got a puppy!
不 我买♥♥了一条狗
I named him Daggoo.
我叫他达古
Daggoo!
达古
Daggoo!
达古
Daggoo.
达古
And I quickly realized
很快我意识到
that the only way to be happy as a human
唯一能够开心做人的方法
was to spend all of your time
就是花所有时间
in the company of non-humans.
和非人类在一起
We played all through the night.
我们玩了一晚上
But the next day,
但是第二天
when I came home from work...
我下班回家...
Daggoo, I'm home!
达古 我回来啦
Daggoo?
达古
Daggoo!
达古
Well, I guess the maid must have accidentally let him out.
我猜女佣肯定是不小心把它放出去了
Daggoo!
达古
Daggoo!
达古
I searched everywhere. All night long.
我到处找遍了 找了一晚上
But it was hopeless.
但完全没用
Daggoo!
达古
Because life's hopeless.
因为人生本来就是没有希望的
A few fleeting moments of happiness,
一些转瞬即逝的快乐
surrounded by crushing loss and grief.
被令人崩溃的失落与悲伤围绕
Daggoo!
达古
Daggoo...
达古...
Why bother?
何苦呢
Just when I'd given up the search...
就当我放弃寻找时...
I saw him.
我看到了他
Daggoo?!
达古
No.
不
No, the man who had bit me
不 是那个咬了我
and turned me into a human.
并把我变成人类的人
Just catching sight of that son of a bitch
看到那个混♥蛋♥
made me even more human,
让我变得更像人类了
because I was filled with the one thing
因为我满脑子都想着
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表