Happening as we sit here.
这一切此时此刻已经在进行了
It's happening all around us.
就发生在我们身边
The other shoe waiting to drop.
最后一刻即将来临
It'll probably start on a friday.
很可能会从一个周五开始
The banks will announce a security action
银行会宣布要进行安全维护
necessitating their computers to go offline all weekend.
迫使他们的数据库整个周末都离线
Digital money will disappear.
电子货币将会消失
They can just steal your money?
他们可以就这么偷走大家的钱吗
Followed by the detonation
接下来引爆
of strategic electromagnetic pulse bombs
战术级电磁脉冲炸♥弹♥
to knock out major grids.
导致全国主电网瘫痪
What will seem like an attack on America
整个事件会被伪装成
by terrorists or Russia.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥或俄♥国♥对美国的入侵
Or a simulated alien invasion
或者利用他们成功研制出的
using alien replica vehicles that exist
仿外星科技飞船
and are already in use.
将事件伪装成外星人入侵
An alien invasion of the US.
外星人入侵美国
The Russians tried it in '47.
俄♥国♥人1947年就试过了
You can't say these things.
你们不能出去乱说这种事
I'm gonna say them tomorrow.
我明天就全说出去
It's fearmongering claptrap, isolationist techno-paranoia
这都是些危言耸听 科幻妄想的东西
so bogus and dangerous and stupid...
子虚乌有 危险而愚蠢
That it borders on treason.
这可都近乎叛国了
Saying these things would be incredibly irresponsible.
说这些话是极不负责任的行为
It's irresponsible not to say it.
不说出来才是不负责任的行为
Especially if it's the truth.
尤其如果这些都是真的
Your test came back negative.
你的检测结果是阴性
What do you mean, negative?
你说"阴性"是什么意思
She has no evidence of alien DNA.
她身上没有外星基因
I promised you the truth today,
我保证要在今天告诉你们真♥相♥
but that truth has come under assault.
但真♥相♥遭到了攻击
Tad O'Malley tried to put words in my mouth.
塔德·奥马利试图让我撒谎
He paid me to create stories about alien abductions.
他付钱让我编造被外星人绑♥架♥的故事
He is saying lies and stories for his TV show
他为了吸引观众
so people will watch.
而编造谎言和虚构故事
I am... so sorry if I misled anyone.
如果误导了大家 我很抱歉
They got to her.
他们封了她的口
These are the depths
我们的政♥府♥
our government stoops to.
已经堕落到如此地步
We must be making them very afraid.
我们必须让他们害怕
Dr. Scully?
史考莉医生
Your test results came back in.
你要的检测结果出来了
Sveta?
斯维塔
Sveta?
斯维塔
Sveta?
斯维塔
No, no.
不 不
Stop! You can't! You have no right...
停下 你们不能 你们无权...
There's something called the Venus Syndrome.
有种理论叫做"金星综合症"
It's a runaway global warming scenario that leads us
号♥称失去控制的全球变暖现象
to the brink of the sixth extinction.
将引发第六次物种大灭绝
Those with means will prepare to
那些拥有资源和手段的人会做好准备
move off the planet into space,
提前离开地球 移♥民♥太空
which has already been weaponized against the poor,
而这一技术已经被武器化
huddled masses of humanity
用以对付那些
that haven't been exterminated by the uber-violent
没能被法♥西♥斯♥精英分子用极度暴♥力♥手段消灭的
fascist elites.
贫苦大众们
If you believe in that kind of thing.
如果你相信这种事情的话
You look exhausted, Mulder.
你看起来累极了 穆德
It was a long day at the office.
今天工作比较累
I don't know if you saw, but...
我不知道你有没有看到
Tad O'Malley pulled the plug.
塔德·奥马利放弃追究这件事了
They're very good, these guys, you know?
他们那些人很厉害
And what about Sveta?
那斯维塔呢
Where is she?
她哪去了
I'm sure they scared her to death.
我肯定他们把她吓得半死
We need to find her, Mulder.
我们得找到她 穆德
We need to protect her, no matter what.
我们得保护她 不计一切地保护她
Why?
为什么
You said her tests came back negative.
你说她的检测结果是阴性
I ran them again.
我重新测试了一遍
In fact...
事实上...
I sequenced her entire genome
我对她的整个基因组做了测序
because I didn't trust the initial results.
因为我不相信第一次的结果
Are you saying she has alien DNA?
你是说她有外星基因吗
And I sequenced my own genome--
我也对我自己的基因组做了测序
Because of my history and...
因为我过去的经历以及...
because we have a child together.
因为我们的孩子
Scully... what are you saying?
史考莉 你到底在说什么
I'm saying she's not the only one.
我是说她不是唯一一个
I'm saying someone has to stop these sons of bitches.
我是说必须有人来阻止这些混♥蛋♥
Skinner. Skinner.
斯金纳 斯金纳
Scully, are you ready for this?
史考莉 你准备好这样做了吗
I don't know there's a choice.
我想我别无选择
Oh, no...
不要啊
Please...
拜托了
Please don't quit. No.
拜托不要停下 不要
Oh, no.
不要啊
No!
不
No!
不
Yes.
是的
Yes.
好的
I see.
我知道了
We have a small problem.
我们遇到个小问题
They've reopened the X-Files.
他们重启了X档案
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表