Your woo woo paranormal?
你的神奇呜呜超自然体验
Come on, say it. Woo woo.
快说 呜呜
Say it! Woo woo.
说 呜呜
Say it! Woo woo...!
说 呜呜
Allahu Akba.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar.
真♥主♥至大
♪The higher that the monkey can climb♪
♪猕猴攀高♪
You want the truth, Agent Mulder?
你想要真♥相♥ 穆德探员
You've come to the right place.
你来对地方了
♪Call no man happy till he dies♪
♪在世之人 勿言其幸♪
♪There's no milk at the bottom of the pail♪
♪底无甘乳 挣扎无望♪
♪Misery's the river of the world♪
♪苦难乃世界之河♪
♪Misery's the river of the world♪
♪苦难乃世界之河♪
♪Everybody rows this♪
♪众人一起划♪
♪Everybody row♪
♪众人奋力划♪
♪Misery's the river of the world♪
♪苦难乃世界之河♪
♪Misery's the river of the world♪
♪苦难乃世界之河♪
♪Misery's the river of the world♪
♪苦难乃世界之河♪
♪Everybody row, everybody row♪
♪大家奋力划 大家奋力划♪
♪Everybody row♪
♪众人奋力划♪
♪Everybody row♪
♪众人奋力划♪
♪Misery's the river of the world♪
♪苦难乃世界之河♪
♪Everybody row♪
♪众人奋力划♪
♪Everybody row, everybody row♪
♪众人奋力划 众人奋力划♪
Can you hear my voice?
你听得到我说话吗
Oh, we don't even know his name.
我们连他的名字都不知道
I was with the Bureau in Iraq.
我在伊♥拉♥克♥工作过
Keep talking, Agent Miller.
继续说 米勒探员
The needles are moving.
指针动了
It could be a false positive--
也有可能是误报
aberrant neurological activity,
只是异常神经活动
not a response in and of itself.
而非对外界的反应
How do we know the difference?
我们怎么来区分
Well, we need to set up a baseline,
我们要设立一条基准线
set up questions that serve as yes-no answers.
准备一些答案为是否的问题
It will be painstaking and difficult.
很费力也很困难
I'm just certain he hears us.
我确信他能听到我们
Agent Mulder?
穆德探员
Agent Mulder?
穆德探员
Where's your hat?
你的帽子呢
Rodeo's over, cowboy.
表演结束了 牛仔
We're hanging up your spurs for good.
你已经可以正式"退休"了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
What am I talking about?
我在说什么
Dude, I was on fire.
老兄 我正在兴头上呢
Dude, you were an embarrassment,
老兄 你让我很难堪
to me and to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
让整个联调局都很难堪
Agent Einstein? Agent Einstein, tell him.
爱因斯坦探员 爱因斯坦探员 告诉他
Tell him what, Agent Mulder?
告诉他什么 穆德探员
What we were doing was under your medical supervision,
我们做的这些都在你的医嘱下
all on the up and up.
正往好的方向发展呢
It was until it wasn't.
一开始的确是
Well, it's not like it was volitional.
事情进展也不是完全能由意愿控制的
What was it, agent Mulder?
那是什么控制的 穆德探员
It was the Magic Mushrooms.
是迷幻蘑菇
Maybe I took too much.
或许我吃得太多了
Maybe you didn't take enough.
或许你吃得还不够
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
Agent Einstein informed me that you requested
爱因斯坦探员告诉我
that she administer an illicit substance to you
你提出一个草率的计划
in your rather reckless
让她给你开一种违法药物
attempt to talk to an alleged mass murderer.
以让你和一个杀死多人的嫌犯进行沟通
Yeah, and administer them she did.
没错 她确实给我了
These are what I gave you, Agent Mulder.
这就是我给你的 穆德探员
Yeah, that stuff, that's potent.
对 这东西效果特别强
This stuff is purchasable at any corner drugstore.
这东西在任何一个药店都能买♥♥到
Maybe in Texas it is.
可能只有得克萨斯州这样
These are Niacin capsules, Agent Mulder.
这只是维生素B3 穆德探员
What I gave you is a placebo.
我给你的只是安慰剂
No way.
不可能
No way. That's impossible.
不会的 这不可能
I was under the influence of something
我确实受到了什么东西的影响
powerful.
很强劲
Yes.
没错
The power of suggestion.
暗示的影响
No, you were there.
不 你们也在
And The Lone Gunman.
还有孤枪侠
The Badonkadonk.
放着《酒吧丰臀》的音乐
Yeah, I was in Washington, Agent Mulder.
我当时在华盛顿 穆德探员
This is what I'm saying!
我就是这个意思
I think he's still tripping.
我觉得他还在幻觉中
Well, the placebo effect has been known
安慰剂有时会造成
to have lasting psychological outcome.
长♥期♥的心灵损伤
I talked to the terrorist.
我和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈过了
You talked to the terrorist?
你和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈过了
Yes.
是的
He whispered in my ear.
他在我耳边低语
Well, what did he say, Agent Mulder?
那他说了什么 穆德探员
I can't tell you what he said.
我说不出他说了什么
It was in Arabic.
他说的是阿♥拉♥伯语
Well, I'm gonna get you a wheelchair
我去给你找个轮椅
so we can get you home, partner, all right?
送你回家 好吗
Well, you were there, too.
你当时也在
And you were 50 shades of bad.
而且你坏坏的哦
You know this is ridiculous.
你知道这有多荒唐
We don't want you dancing away.
我们可不想让你再跳舞了
So I did dance then?
我真的跳舞了
According to a whole bunch of very frightened,
一大群被吓坏了的
middle-aged Texans.
得州中年人这么说的
You're just covering your ass.
你那么说只是在推卸责任
Well, either way.
无论如何
I'll be looking at disciplinary action
我会因为滥用职权
over my own dismal failure of authority.
而受到处分
Thanks to you,
托你的福
I'll probably be banished to my own basement office,
我可能会被赶回自己的地下办公室
consigned to a life of ridicule and ignominy.
然后在嘲讽中度过悲惨的一生
Stop!
停下
Stop.
停下
I'm begging you!
求你了
I know this woman.
我认识这个女人
It's okay.
没事的
Maybe you haven't failed.
或许你没有失败
Agent Scully.
史考莉探员
Miller.
米勒
This is Noora.
这是娜拉
She's come here today to talk to her son, Shiraz.
她来和她的儿子 设拉子谈话
Mulder, where did you find her?
穆德 你在哪儿找到她的
Please don't ask him that.
拜托别问这个
It's okay.
没关系的
Got you.
我扶着你
We believe that he can hear you.
我们认为他能听到你说的话
Then my prayers are answered.
那我的祷告得到了回应
My beautiful baby boy, Shiraz.
我美丽的孩子 设拉子
You could not ever kill anyone.
你不可能杀害任何人
This is not how I raised you--
我从没有教导你
to worship Allah through death.
通过死亡崇拜真♥主♥
To be a man by following men.
成为一个追随别人的人
Your heart is too big for them.
你的心胸比他们宽广多了
You see the faces of the innocent,
你看到无辜之人
and you lose your nerves.
就失去了害人之心
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表