Claims about what?
关于什么的指控
That you and everyone you know has a piece of DNA
你和所有你认识的人都有一部分DNA
in your genome put there without your knowing it.
在你不知情的情况下被放在你的基因组中
Put there by whom?
谁放的
Well, that's the question of the day.
这就是问题所在
This is an Internet lunatic. You're not saying you believe him?
他就是个互联网疯子 你不会相信他吧
Just hold on, Agent Einstein.
别激动 爱因斯坦探员
You're talking to a scientist.
她可是个科学家
Uh, forgive me, Assistant Director.
请原谅 助理局长
It may sound insensitive,
这听起来可能有点儿不顾他人感受
but the suggestion is pure science fiction.
但这个说法完全是科幻小说的情节
What I'm saying, Agent Einstein, is that the facts,
爱因斯坦探员 我所说的是 这些事实
as I understand them, cannot be discounted out of hand.
在我看来 必须立刻引起我们的重视
No one has the right or the ability
没人有权利或是能力
to tamper with your DNA.
去篡改你的DNA
Unless we gave them that ability.
除非我们给了他们那种能力
Thank you for doing this, Agent Einstein.
谢谢你能这么做 爱因斯坦探员
You didn't have to, considering.
其实你不需要这么做
My prejudices are only against pseudoscience.
我只是对伪科学有偏见
If I can help to clear up this nonsense
我非常乐意能帮忙澄清这些无稽之谈
and find Agent Mulder, I'm only happy to.
找到穆德探员
Can you help me?
你能帮助我吗
Do you need to sit down, sir?
你需要坐下吗 先生
I-I don't know. I'm-I'm not sure.
我不知道 我不确定
Not sure of what?
不确定什么
Wh-What's happening to me.
我到底怎么了
Nurse, we need some help here.
护士 能帮下忙吗
Dr. Scully?
史考莉医生
I think this man needs help.
我觉得这个人需要帮助
As do so many people today.
今天很多人都需要
Oh, his left arm, lateral deltoid.
他的左臂 三角肌位置
Sir, can I see your arm, please?
先生 我能看下你的手臂吗
I don't know how it got there.
我不知道这是怎么出现的
Okay, you need to get this man out of here,
好了 你得把他带走
get him to see a doc immediately.
立刻找医生来
Can you do that, Sandeep?
你能做到吗 桑迪普
Yes, certainly. Right away.
可以 马上做
Can I direct them in any way?
我需要告知医生什么吗
Just find out who he is and what he's been exposed to.
查清楚他是谁 他接触到了什么
I'm not sure what this is going to prove.
我不确定这会证明什么
Well, it may prove nothing or it may be negative.
可能什么都不会证明 可能是阴性的
I don't want to alarm you,
我不想吓到你
Agent Einstein, but...
爱因斯坦探员 但是...
about six weeks ago, I took my own blood,
大约六周前 我抽了自己的血
and in sequencing my genome, I discovered an anomaly.
对我的基因组做了测序 我发现有异常
What constitutes an anomaly?
异常是由什么导致的
An aberration in my sequence.
我的基因序列里有一组是不正常的
Something unexplainable
无法解释这组异常
and, by definition, alien.
从定义上来说 是外星的
You can rest assured I don't have alien DNA,
你大可放心 我没有外星基因
Agent Scully, if that's what you're looking for.
史考莉探员 如果你是找外星基因的话
Have you sequenced your genome?
你对你的基因组做过测序吗
No. But has anyone?
没有 有人做过吗
My point precisely.
正是如此
And why were you even looking?
你又为什么要找呢
You know little of my history, Agent Einstein.
你不了解我的过去 爱因斯坦探员
And while we share a faith in science,
尽管我们对科学的信念相同
I have come to the understanding
我现在对科学的理解是
that the science that we were taught
我们所学到的科学
takes us but a distance towards the truth.
让我们离真♥相♥只近了一点点
Yeah, but... tampering with our DNA?
是 但是 篡改我们的基因
I was given a smallpox vaccine as a child,
我小时候接种过天花疫苗
as I'm sure you were as well.
我确定你也接种过
It was standard practice in America at the time.
当时在美国人人都要接种
If you are suggesting
如果你想说
that there is more in that shot than-than a vaccine...
那一针里不只是有疫苗而已
It's actually not that far-fetched
这其实并不异想天开
and within the realm of accepted science.
而且在如今科学承认可行的范围内
Something entering the germ line,
添加到生殖细胞系基因里
something that would be passed down hereditarily.
通过遗传一直流传下去
That would be an unprecedented violation of the public trust.
那可是前所未有的背叛公众信任
And now you know a bit more of the history
现在你知道了一点我之前提到的
I was referring to.
我的过去
For the purpose of what?
目的是什么呢
I don't know, Agent Einstein.
我不知道 爱因斯坦探员
And I don't know if any of this is true.
我不知道这些到底是不是真的
But what I do know is that the possibility exists,
但我知道有这种可能性存在
and that is reason enough to run these tests.
我们就有足够的理由来做这些测试
Been looking for you.
我一直在找你
A.D. Skinner asked me to come down,
助理局长斯金纳让我来
help find Agent Mulder.
帮忙寻找穆德探员
We know nothing, Agent Miller,
我们什么都不知道 米勒探员
nothing more than this morning.
和今早知道的一样少
There's talk on the Internet. What kind of talk?
网上在谈论 什么样的谈论
People are freaking out about reports on The Tad O'Malley Show.
人们被塔德·奥马利节目上的言论吓坏了
Now, I know this is
我知道
hard for people at home to comprehend.
电视机前的人们很难理解
So what are we looking at, Dr. Rubell--
那这件事情究竟如何 鲁贝尔博士
the scale and scope?
规模和范围有多大呢
A scale we've never dreamed.
规模之大 远超我们的想象
A scope that quickly becomes global.
范围很快遍布全球
A massive contagion, then?
那这是一次大规模的感染吗
Not one contagion, but a variety of contagions.
不是一个感染 而是有很多感染源
If the flu doesn't kill you, then something else will.
如果感冒杀不死你 其他病症会杀死你
You're describing it
你说得像是
as a fast-moving AIDS without the HIV.
快速传播的艾滋病 只是不是艾滋病毒
Our immune systems decimated
我们的免疫系统
by the same tampering to all our genomes.
被同样的基因组篡改摧毁了
Who will be first hit?
谁会最先倒下
The people we most depend on-- the police, health care workers.
我们最需要的人 警方 医疗工作者
Then people in metropolitan areas.
然后是大都会地区的人们
Suddenly Tad O'Malley is the
塔德·奥马利突然间变成
singular voice of authority?
权威消息的唯一来源了吗
Is this at all plausible?
这些说法合理吗
It's all too plausible,
过于合理了
and I think it's already happening.
而且我认为这已经发生了
What have you found out, Sandeep?
查出什么了吗 桑迪普
They're running tests now.
他们在做测试
About the man-- who is he?
那个人 他是谁
He's quite incoherent.
他语无伦次
I think they've determined he's military.
他们认为他是个军人
That man will die unless he's given doses
如果不尽快给这个人注射盐酸多西环素
of intravenous doxycycline.
他会死的
What do you suspect, Dr. Scully?
你觉得是怎么回事 史考莉医生
Those lesions are from anthrax.
他身体上的损伤是炭疽病导致的
Uh, someone's been exposed to anthrax?
有人接触到炭疽病菌了吗
Willingly so, in this case.
而且是自愿被暴露在这种病菌下的
You better explain this to me.
你最好和我解释一下
To me as well, Agent Scully,
也和我解释一下 史考莉探员
because this is cause for alarm.
这会引起恐慌的
Soldiers deploying to Iraq are given anthrax vaccines
即将派驻伊♥拉♥克♥的士兵都会接种炭疽疫苗
to protect them in the event of biological warfare.
以防遭遇生物武器袭击
But with compromised immune systems,
但如果免疫系统出了问题
it's the vaccines that are attacking their systems.
疫苗就会反过来攻击人体
Meaning we're infecting them?
也就是说是我们让他们受了感染吗
Thinking that we're protecting them.
而我们还自以为是在保护他们
We don't know that that's true.
我们无法知道这是不是真的
Left arm is the site of the injection.
疫苗注射位置在左臂
That's where we saw the lesions, Agent Einstein.
就是我们看到病变的地方 爱因斯坦探员
That's purely speculative.
这纯属推测
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表