the people on the street believes defends them.
认为那是他们的保护神
The street artist that made the artwork
创作涂鸦的街头艺术家
goes by the name "Trashman"-- no one knows his real name.
笔名是"垃圾人" 没人知道他的真实姓名
Stays anonymous. No one's ever seen him.
一直保持匿名 没人见过他
I suspect the subject may be a mission-oriented killer
我怀疑这个人可能是一个使命型连环杀手
who believes he's helping the homeless
认为自己杀死强制搬迁项目的相关人员
by eliminating those involved with the relocation.
是在帮助流浪者
And I would stay,
我想留下来陪你
but I suspect the subject will kill again.
但我怀疑那人还会再次杀人
She asked for Charlie before she fell into the coma.
她昏迷前问起过查理
Your brother? Yeah.
你弟弟 是的
Just him. Not Bill or me or...
只问了他 没提比尔或是我或是...
I don't even know where he is.
我都不知道他在哪儿
He hasn't bothered with her or with us for years.
他跟我们 跟她 都很多年没联♥系♥了
Why would she do that?
她怎么会问起他
And why would she change her living will
还有 她为什么没跟我说
without talking to me?
就更改了生前遗嘱
And what's this? Oh.
这又是什么
I've never seen her wear it.
我从没见她戴过这个
The-the date has no significance.
这日期没有任何意义
It's not any of our birthdays.
不是我们某个人的生日
It's not dad's death or Melissa's.
也不是爸爸或梅丽莎的忌日
I mean, what is it about that quarter
这个硬币到底有什么意义
that she would frame it to put it around her neck?
她为什么要把它做成项链戴着
Are you ready to extubate?
准备好拔管了吗
Yes, doctor.
是的 医生
You have a stent on hand?
准备好冠状动脉支架了吗
Removing the tube.
准备拔管
On her next exhale.
在她下一次呼气时
Ready?
准备好了吗
I don't care about the big questions right now, Mulder.
我现在一点儿不都在乎那些大问题了 穆德
I just want one more chance to ask my mom a few little ones.
我只想有机会再问妈妈一些小小的问题
♪When you're alone♪
♪当你孤单一人♪
♪And life is making you lonely♪
♪生活寂寥无慰♪
♪You can always go♪
♪你总是可以♪
♪Downtown♪
♪去市区逛逛♪
♪When you've got worries♪
♪当你忧心忡忡♪
♪All the noise and the hurry♪
♪周围喧嚣忙碌♪
♪Seems to help I know♪
♪我知道解忧之法♪
♪Downtown♪
♪去市区逛逛♪
Hey, honey, letting you know
亲爱的 跟你说一声
I checked in at the hotel.
我已经入住酒店了
I'll call you on the way to the meeting.
去开会的路上再给你打电♥话♥
Kids are good. They're staying at Ed and Melinda's.
孩子们都很好 他们在艾德和梅琳达家
Love you.
爱你
♪When you're alone♪
♪当你孤单一人♪
♪And life is making you lonely♪
♪生活寂寥无慰♪
♪You can always go♪
♪你总是可以♪
♪Downtown♪
♪去市区逛逛♪
♪When you've got worries♪
♪当你忧心忡忡♪
♪All the noise and the hurry♪
♪周围喧嚣忙碌♪
♪Seems to help I know♪
♪我知道解忧之法♪
♪Downtown♪
♪去市区逛逛♪
♪Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city♪
♪聆听车辆川流的乐章♪
♪Linger on the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty♪
♪欣赏道旁炫彩的华灯♪
♪How can you lose♪
♪你怎会迷失♪
♪The lights are much brighter there♪
♪那里灯光更加闪亮♪
♪You can forget all your troubles♪
♪让你抛却烦恼♪
♪Forget all your cares♪
♪忘掉忧虑♪
♪So go downtown♪
♪快去市区逛逛♪
♪Things'll be great when you're♪
♪一切都会变得美好♪
♪Downtown♪
♪去市区逛逛♪
♪No finer place, for sure♪
♪胜过世上任何地方♪
♪Downtown♪
♪去市区逛逛♪
♪You're gonna be all right now♪
♪愁绪消散柳暗花明♪
♪Downtown♪
♪去市区逛逛♪
♪Downtown♪
♪去市区逛逛♪
♪And you may find somebody kind to help and understand you♪
♪或许会找到善解人意听你倾诉的人♪
♪Someone who is just like you and needs a gentle hand to♪
♪或许会找到和你一样需要施援的人♪
♪Guide them along♪
♪指点他们走出困境♪
♪So maybe I'll see you there♪
♪或许我会在那里碰到你♪
♪We can forget all our troubles♪
♪我们可以抛却烦恼♪
♪Forget all our cares♪
♪忘掉忧虑♪
♪So go downtown♪
♪快去市区逛逛♪
♪Things'll be great when you're♪
♪一切都会变得美好♪
♪Downtown♪
♪去市区逛逛♪
♪Everything's waiting for you♪
♪精彩等待着你♪
Back in the day, did...
过去办案期间
we ever come across the ability to just...
我们有没有遇到过
wish someone back to life?
能让人起死回生的超自然能力
I invented it.
有 我发明的
When you were in the hospital,
那时候你在医院
like this.
跟现在差不多
You're a dark wizard, Mulder.
你真是个黑巫师 穆德
What else is new?
这有什么新鲜的
Hello?
你好
Charlie. Did Bill call you?
查理 比尔打给你了吗
Mom asked for you.
妈妈问起过你
Charlie, can you just say something to her, please?
查理 你能跟她说些什么吗 求你了
Just anything. I don't know. Just...
什么都可以 我也不知道
Do what I can't do.
做我无法做到的事
Bring her back to us.
把她带回来
Okay. I'll put it on speakerphone.
好的 我开免提让她听
I've got Charlie here.
查理来电♥话♥了
He's on the phone.
他在电♥话♥里和你说话
I know you can hear him.
我知道你能听到他
Mom? It's me. It's Charlie.
妈妈 是我 查理
I heard you were asking for me, so...
我听说你在找我
here I am, for once.
这一次 我来了
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
What's the big mystery?
有什么大秘密
Anything? Any reaction?
有反应吗
Well, her pulse rate quickened,
她的脉搏加快了
but I didn't see her move.
但我没看到她动
Mom?
妈妈
She just opened her eyes.
她刚睁开眼了
Do you know where you are?
你知道你在哪儿吗
Do you know your name?
你知道自己的名字吗
My son...
我的儿子
is named William, too.
也叫 威廉姆
Mom? Mom. Mom. Mom, it's Dana.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 我是黛娜
Mom, I'm here. I'm here.
妈妈 我在这儿 我在这儿
Come back to us. Mom? Mom?
不要走 妈妈 妈妈
Dana? Dana?
黛娜 黛娜
Mom. What's going on?
妈妈 出什么事了
No, you get that out of here.
不 你们把这个拿走
Get that out of here.
把这个拿走
Scully, Scully, Scully, no.
史考莉 史考莉 别这样
Margaret is an organ donor, ok, they need her right away.
玛格丽特是器官捐献者 他们现在就需要她
You got to let her go.
你得放手让她走了
Her last words to us...
她留给我们最后的话
were about our child.
是关于我们的孩子
Her grandchild.
她的外孙
That we gave away.
我们送人的孩子
Why did she say that?
她为什么说那事
Why did she have to say that?
她为什么非要说那个
Mulder, let's drive to Philadelphia.
穆德 我们回费城去吧
I need to work. No. No, no, no.
我需要工作 不不不
Yes. Right now. No, I get it, Scully, I do.
就现在 不 我明白 史考莉
But not right now. Mulder, right now.
但不是现在 穆德 就现在
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表