They won't know what hit them.
他们都不会知道是什么击垮了他们
That their fates were sealed since birth.
他们的命运从出生就决定了
They were simply puppets.
他们只是木偶而已
You will die a lonely old man.
你会孤独终老的
Oh, I don't think so, Monica.
我不这么认为 莫妮卡
Now that I have you to light my smokes.
我有你来给我点烟了
Why did you call me, Monica?
你为什么给我打电♥话♥ 莫妮卡
To tell me what a coward you are?
告诉我你有多懦弱吗
To tell you you're protected.
是告诉你 你被保护了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Your abduction.
你被绑♥架♥的经历
The tests.
那些实验
Your DNA, Dana. You're safe.
你的DNA 黛娜 你是安全的
You're one of the chosen elite.
你是被选中的精英之一
They tampered with my DNA.
他们篡改了我的DNA
We are both protected, Dana.
我们都被保护起来了 黛娜
That's what he was offering me.
这就是他拿来跟我做交易的条件
But what about everybody else?
可其他人呢
Everyone else is happening.
其他人只能坐以待毙了
It's been in motion since 2012.
这件事从2012年就启动了
Well, then we have to stop it.
那我们得制止它
The science is complicated.
这其中的科技太复杂了
And Mulder...
还有穆德...
Where's Mulder?
穆德在哪
He loves Mulder.
他爱穆德
He sent a man to him to offer Mulder a deal.
他派人去和穆德做交易
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
You sent for me.
你派人找我
I'm here.
我来了
This is so unnecessary, Fox.
不必这样 福克斯
I don't come when you call.
我不是任由你召之即来的
I've controlled you since before you knew I existed.
你还不知道我的存在之前我就控制着你
So who's in control now?
看看现在控制权在谁手上
The world crumbling around us.
我们周围的世界土崩瓦解
You set this in motion.
是你引起的
Now you're gonna put a stop to it.
现在你得阻止这一切
It's far too late for that, Fox.
太迟了 福克斯
Too late for your heroics or mine.
现在你我想逞英雄都太迟了
I don't believe you.
我不相信
You don't want to believe.
是你不愿相信
You may not believe this,
你或许不相信这点
but I really want to save your life.
但我真的想救你
I don't make deals with you.
我不会和你谈条件
So you can see Scully again.
那样你就可以再见到史考莉了
You harm her in any way...
你敢动她一根汗毛...
Every man has his weakness.
人人都有软肋
Mine was always just cigarettes.
我的软肋就是香烟
You think it's power,
你以为你现在做的
what you're doing, but it's not.
是权力 可并不是
It's sickness.
这是变♥态♥
It's sickness not doing it.
不做才是变♥态♥
Spoken like a true psychopath.
口气真像个十足变♥态♥狂
I didn't set out to destroy the world, Mulder.
我本没打算毁掉世界 穆德
People did.
人们自找的
You can't justify your actions.
别为自己的行为狡辩
We have just had the hottest year on record
我们刚刚经历了地球史上
on planet Earth.
最热的一年
I didn't do that.
这可不是我♥干♥的
I'm not responsible for the 40% loss of-of bird life
40%的鸟类死亡 巨型动物灭绝
or the decimation of the megafauna.
都不是我的责任
So just murder all the people?!
所以就要杀了全人类吗
Aliens predicted all this.
外星人预测到了这些
They saw it happening to themselves.
他们亲身经历过
And you kept it a secret.
你却选择秘而不宣
Look at world history, Fox.
看看世界历史 福克斯
Neither you nor I
我和你
could save mankind from self-extermination.
都不能阻止人类自我毁灭
So you plotted your endgame.
于是你就策划好结局
I just changed the timetable.
我只是更改了时间表
Everyone still dies in the end.
所有人终究还是都会死
How's it feel now?
现在感觉如何
What good would it do?
这又有什么用
You'll be dead yourself within a week.
一周内你也会死掉
What are you offering?
你能给我什么
A seat at the big table.
给你留个一席之地
It would be a shame without you.
没有你会很可惜
I couldn't look at myself in the mirror.
那样我会无法直视镜子里的自己
Let alone you.
更别说你了
We could start the world anew, Fox.
我们可以开启新世界 福克斯
You, me, your beloved Scully.
我和你 还有你的挚爱史考莉
Not a rat's chance in hell!
死都别想
You speak to me of hell?
你在我面前提死
When you look to be the one who's hell-bound.
现在看起来必死无疑的人可是你
You appear a little feverish.
你好像有点发烧
The plague?
是鼠疫吗
Avian flu?
禽流感
A nasty strain of rhinovirus?
还是重度鼻病毒株
It's not too late, Fox.
还来得及 福克斯
We have breaking news of hospitals being overrun
突发新闻 医院现已超负荷运转
and temporary shelters filling up,
临时收容中心也爆满
but the reality is all too clear.
但实际情况已十分明了
It is a collapse.
世界已经全面崩溃
The mainstream media failing to cover the story,
主流媒体没有看到全局
failing to see the writing on the wall,
没有发现大难临头的征兆
as anthrax outbreaks give way to an epidemic
炭疽疫情已被流行性感冒
of flu and bacterial diseases.
和细菌性疾病取代
Now, if you see graffiti like this in your neighborhood,
你如果在附近看到这种涂鸦
you can suspect your DNA is being targeted
那就可以怀疑你的DNA已经被
by a release of aluminum into the atmosphere
通过这些化学轨迹释放到大气中的铝
through chemtrails--
攻击了
a systematic spreading of a substance
这种能引起基因改变的物质
that triggers a genetic response.
正被系统性地撒播开来
Cases in New York, California, across the country,
纽约 加州 全国都出现了病例
while right here in Washington, immunity to common germs
就在华盛顿 大量病人因为免疫系统崩溃
is breaking down and flooding our city hospitals.
无法抵御普通细菌而涌入医院
Dr. Scully, we are overwhelmed here.
史考莉医生 这里已经人满为患了
We don't know what to do.
我们不知道该怎么办
Yes, I can see that.
我看到了
I'm trying to figure it out.
我在试图弄清楚
Are we all just gonna get sick?
我们都会生病吗
I don't know, Sandeep.
我不知道 桑迪普
But right now, I need to find Agent Einstein.
但现在 我要找到爱因斯坦探员
Yes, I'm gonna call them next.
是的 我接下去就会打电♥话♥给他们
Agent Einstein, I was afraid you left the hospital.
爱因斯坦探员 幸好你没离开医院
No, I'd be afraid to leave.
不 我害怕离开
It's gone from bad to worse out there.
外面的情况越发的不可收拾了
There's nothing to be done for those people,
我们什么也不能为那些人做
not yet anyway.
至少现在不能
Centers For Disease Control confirms massive contagions.
疾病控制和预防中心确认出现了大规模传染
They're at a loss to contain them.
他们不知如何控制病情的蔓延
I'm gonna call the W.H.O. next.
我接下去要打电♥话♥给世界卫生组织
I need your help, right here.
我这里需要你的帮助
What can we possibly do?
我们能做什么
We need to act quickly.
我们必须尽快行动
You were right about that.
你之前说的都是对的
Well, I was wrong about the science.
我之前认为的机制是错的
I was wrong about what's causing it.
我判断错了是什么引起了这一切
Dead wrong, in fact.
事实上 大错特错
But it's clearly
但这很显然
a widespread failure of our immune systems.
是我们免疫系统的大规模瘫痪
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表