as it turns out, one of the early research pioneers is from here.
那些前沿研究者中有一个就是得州人
So this is the real deal, huh?
所以说这是货真价实的吗
I can't speak to the dosage,
关于用量方面我不确定
and I certainly wouldn't take both.
但我肯定不会一下都吃了
Not till you've experienced the one.
至少你先吃一粒试一下
May I ask, Agent Einstein, what changed your mind
爱因斯坦探员 我能问问你为什么
on this whole deal here?
会改变注意决定帮我吗
I got here to find that Agent Scully was here in Texas
我来这以后发现史考莉探员也在得州
working with Agent Miller.
和米勒探员一同调查案件
I sense some professional animus.
职场敌意啊
Nothing professional about it.
这与职场无关
But you think this misguided.
但你认为这是误入歧途
My loss is your gain, Agent Mulder.
我的损失就是你的收获 穆德探员
I'll deal with Agent Miller about this later.
稍后我再处理跟米勒探员的问题
In the meantime, we must conduct this business with a certain delicacy
在此期间 我们得谨慎行事
where the consumption of any potentially dangerous
任何服用具有潜在危险的
and psychotropic hallucinogen must be undertaken
精神性迷幻剂的行为
outside of a laboratory.
都得在实验室之外进行
You mean hide it like a couple of drug addicts.
你是指像瘾君子一样偷偷摸摸地服用
While this may seem foolhardy, I am anticipating results,
虽然这看起来很莽撞 但我很期待
that you will actually be communicating with the terrorist, somehow.
你真的能与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥交流
Now, what he may say to you,
他会对你说什么
or you to him, I have no clue.
或是你会对他说什么 我都毫无头绪
How do you say "Howdy, pardner" in Arabic?
阿♥拉♥伯语里跟哥们打招呼怎么说
Thank you.
谢谢
You Agent Einstein?
你是爱因斯坦探员
No, I'm Agent Dana Scully.
不 我是黛娜·史考莉探员
Agent Miller? Yes. Is there a problem?
你是米勒探员吗 是 有什么问题吗
I'm Special Agent Brem, here to inform you that
我是博恩探员 来知会你一声
this hospital is under terror threat.
这家医院受到恐怖威胁
I've got a cordon of agents near the building
我们在大楼附近部署了大量人手
as a precaution against an attack,
以防发生恐怖袭击
but I need to clear this wing
但我得疏散大楼这一侧的人员
until we can bring in the bomb squad.
直到防爆组进来
You know where the threat came from?
你知道威胁来自哪儿了吗
Mm-mm. An anonymous caller,
匿名来电
but... a very clear guess:
不过很好猜
there's a large and... unassimilated Muslim community
这附近有一个庞大的 未被同化的
in the area, with one shared wish.
穆♥斯♥林♥社区 他们都有共同的愿望
One shared wish that what?
什么共同的愿望
To wipe you and America off the map.
把我们和美国从世界版图上除去
To honor their hero, Osama bin Laden,
以此纪念他们的英雄 奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥
whose picture we find all too frequently
我们都时常在那群人的冰箱上
on their refrigerators.
发现他的照片
Not all Muslims are extremists, certainly.
不是所有穆♥斯♥林♥都是极端分子
Feel free to stay here and take your chances,
如果不信 你大可以留在这儿
if you don't believe me.
试试运气
There are other people who want to see this young man dead.
还有别人想杀这个年轻人
I'm not one of them, Agent Miller.
我可不想 米勒探员
Last thing I want is for this...
我最不愿意看到
killer to die and go to paradise or to his 72 virgins
就是让这凶手死后上天堂
in the sky.
去享用他的72位处♥女♥
Sounds like torture to me.
我听着倒像折磨
This boy can hear everything you're saying,
你说的任何话这孩子都听得到
and we're trying to win his trust and talk to him.
而我们正试图赢得他的信任与他进行交流
Keep the killer alive.
让凶手活下来
You do your job; we'll do ours.
你做你该做的 我们也会做好我们的
Time to evacuate.
该撤离了
Everybody out!
大家都出去
There's, uh... there's been a bomb threat.
有炸♥弹♥威胁
They're asking us to leave.
我们被要求撤离
Uh, we have special authorization.
我们有特别许可
That's what everyone says.
所有人都这么说
No. We'll just need the room
我们只需几分钟
for a few minutes... to do research.
在这房♥间里做些研究
Yeah, that's what everyone says.
所有人也都这么说
You know, I've never seen a patient receive so much attention...
我从未见过任何病人这么受关注
especially one who's so unworthy of it.
更何况还是个这么不值得关注的人
Well, this is a special case.
这个案子很特别
Just like all those immigrant groups coming over here,
他就跟所有那些移♥民♥一样
taking all our jobs,
抢了我们的工作
clogging up the health care system and our schools,
占用我们的医疗资源和教育资源
and they don't even speak English.
他们连英语都不会说
We're not gonna fix that right now, so...
这问题我们现在解决不了
A church group brought 200 Arab refugees to our town,
有个教会组织带了200个阿♥拉♥伯难民来
and now they're saying that they want to bring more.
现在还说要带更多人来我们镇
Maybe we need to come back.
我们下次再来吧
Or maybe...
或者
we can talk outside.
我们出去谈谈
It's all part of a government program
这都是政♥府♥项目的一部分
paid for by my tax dollars,
花我们纳税人的钱
which means that I come to work every day,
这意味着我每天上班
and I pay for these people...
都在为那群人买♥♥单
So I did some research,
所以我调查了一下
and I found out that this is all part of a plot
我发现这一切都是联♥合♥国♥的阴谋
by the United Nations to get these people into the U.S.,
他们想把那群人送入美国
so that they can form terrorist cells.
以此来组织恐♥怖♥主♥义♥团体
That sounds very suspicious. Yeah.
听上去非常可疑 是啊
You turn your back on these people,
对这些人掉以轻心
you're taking your chance. No.
可就要承担很大风险 当然
No, we don't want to turn our backs.
对 我们不能掉以轻心
One more thing-- you say you're here doing research?
还有 你说你是来做研究的
Yes. We'll just be a few more minutes in the room,
对 我们只需要在房♥间里待几分钟
and then we'll be evacuating, as well.
之后我们也会马上撤离
Yeah. Well, your partner already left.
可你搭档已经走了
♪Stand on the bar, stomp your feet, start clapping♪
♪站在吧台上 用脚打节拍♪
♪Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen♪
♪强烈预感到 大难将临头♪
♪Pulled up to the church, but I got so nervous♪
♪停在教堂前 但我太紧张♪
♪Had to back it on up, couldn't make it to the service♪
♪无法参加仪式 只能临阵脱逃♪
♪Grabbed all the cash underneath my mattress♪
♪拿出床垫下 所有私房♥钱♪
♪Got a real good feelin' something bad about to happen♪
♪强烈预感到 大难将临头♪
♪Stand on the bar, stomp your feet, start clapping♪
♪站在吧台上 用脚打节拍♪
♪Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen♪
♪强烈预感到 大难将临头♪
♪You can tell the world you never was my girl♪
♪尽管告诉全世界你从不是我女友♪
♪You can burn my clothes up when I'm gone♪
♪尽管在我走后烧掉我所有的衣服♪
♪Or you can tell my lips to tell my fingertips♪
♪告诉我的双唇 告诉我的指尖♪
♪They won't be reaching out for you no more♪
♪它们永远不会再触碰你♪
♪But don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart♪
♪但不要告诉我的心 我那痛苦破碎的心♪
♪I just don't think he'd understand♪
♪我想他无法接受♪
♪And if you tell my heart, my achy breaky heart♪
♪如果你告诉我的心 我那痛苦破碎的心♪
♪He might blow up and kill this man♪
♪他可能会爆♥炸♥ 我也随之死去♪
♪But don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart♪
♪但不要告诉我的心 我那痛苦破碎的心♪
♪I just don't think he'd understand♪
♪我想他无法接受♪
♪And if you tell my heart, my achy breaky heart♪
♪如果你告诉我的心 我那痛苦破碎的心♪
♪He might blow up and kill this man♪
♪他可能会爆♥炸♥ 我也随之死去♪
♪Left, left, left, right, left♪
♪左 左 左 右 左♪
♪Hustlers shootin' eight ball, throwin' darts at the wall♪
♪桌球打黑八 飞镖中靶心♪
♪Feelin' damn near ten feet tall♪
♪感觉自己两米高♪
♪Here she comes, Lord help us all♪
♪美女婀娜走来 老天帮帮我们♪
♪Ol' T.W.'s girlfriend done slapped him out of his chair♪
♪女孩一耳光把他扇翻在地♪
♪Poor ole boy, it ain't his fault♪
♪可怜老实孩子 那不是他的错♪
♪It's so hard not to stare♪
♪想忍♥住不看太难了♪
♪At that honky tonk badonkadonk♪
♪这酒吧丰臀好景色♪
♪Keepin' perfect rhythm, make you wanna swing along♪
♪节奏绝对完美 让你想要摇摆♪
♪There ought to be a law♪
♪真是火♥辣♥得违法♪
♪Get the sheriff on the phone♪
♪快打电♥话♥报♥警♥♪
♪Lord have mercy, how'd she even get them britches on♪
♪老天发慈悲 紧身牛仔裤♪
♪That honky tonk badonkadonk♪
♪这酒吧丰臀好景色♪
♪Aw, that's what I'm talking about right there♪
♪我说的就是这样♪
Is this what you wanted, Agent Mulder?
你想要的就是这个吗 穆德探员
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表