Anthrax.
炭疽热
Why else would there be an outbreak?
不然为什么会突然爆发
There were outbreaks in 2001. You don't understand.
2001年就曾爆发过 你没明白
Anthrax is the canary in the coal mine.
炭疽热只是警兆
It's a harbinger of infections to come--
是大批传染病即将来袭的前兆
measles, mumps, rubella, the flu.
麻疹 腮腺炎 风疹 流感
We're all going to be exposed.
我们都会被感染
This is happening now?
这现在就开始了吗
You are witnessing what may be
你们现在目睹的情况
the advent of a global contagion.
很可能是全球传染病大爆发的开端
You can't just say these things when this is an isolated case.
才看到一起独♥立♥事件 你不能这么说
Would you like to wait and see?
你想等等看吗
Wouldn't you like to first
你不应该先等
wait and see my test results, Agent Scully?
看到我的检测结果再下定论吗 史考莉探员
I don't think I need to see your test results.
我觉得我不需要看你的检测结果
Mulder.
穆德
Pick up, please.
求你接电♥话♥啊
We're now getting reports of law enforcement
我们收到报道称有士兵和其他军事人员
dealing with soldiers and military personnel
出现炭疽热感染相关症状
indicating symptoms of exposure to anthrax,
执法人员正在应对这一情况
a rolling first wave of contagion set in motion
我们揭露了那个影响巨大的人为阴谋
by our revelations of a far-reaching conspiracy of men.
导致他们启动了传染潮
It's exact...
这正是...
Spartanburg.
斯巴达堡
This is just the beginning.
这还只是开始
You keep saying that,
你一直这么说
ruling out all other possibilities--
完全没有考虑其它的可能性
the possibility that they were given a faulty vaccine.
完全有可能是他们被注射了错误的疫苗
The Department of Defense was recently faulted
国防部最近就曾出过错
for giving soldiers live vaccines.
发给士兵未灭活的疫苗
That wouldn't cause this.
那不会造成这种情况
What do we do here as doctors?
我们作为医生该怎么做
We ponder all possible scenarios.
我们需要考虑所有可能的情况
We don't have time to ponder, Agent Einstein.
我们没时间考虑了 爱因斯坦探员
Well, I think you're wrong.
我觉得你错了
I hope that I'm wrong.
我希望我错了
I hope that there's an explanation for this--
我希望对此能有一个解释
all of it, for Mulder's disappearance, for everything.
所有这些事 穆德的失踪 发生的一切
But right now, we are in deep trouble.
但现在我们已深陷危机
Consider what you're saying.
好好想想你在说什么
Pathogens are virtually everywhere.
病原体其实哪里都有
Every cough, every sneeze,
每次咳嗽 每次打喷嚏
every cut on the finger deadly.
每次割伤手指按你说都有致命的可能
That's not what I'm seeing here, Agent Scully.
可现在并没出现这样的事 史考莉探员
I am seeing one class of people infected.
我只看到一类人受到了感染
You're right.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对
You say they're tampering with our DNA,
你说他们篡改了我们的DNA
that they're able to shut down our immune systems
他们可以通过向我们的DNA里加一些东西
by the addition of something to our DNA?
让我们的免疫系统失效
Yes, but I don't know how exactly.
对 但我不知道他们具体是怎么做到的
Or how it's being triggered.
或是这些基因是怎么被激活的
I don't know that either.
这我也不知道
Or why it's happening now.
还有为什么现在爆发
No. It makes no sense.
这完全没道理
Think about it.
你想想
Shutting down the immune system is a complex biological process.
让免疫系统失效是一个很复杂的生理过程
It would require something being taken away from the genome,
这需要从基因组中移除一些东西
not something added to it.
而不是往里面加东西
Hello?
你好
Agent Scully? Dana?
史考莉探员 黛娜
Yes. Who is this?
是我 你是哪位
I can explain what's happening.
我可以解释现在发生的这些事
I'm sorry. Who is this?
抱歉 你是谁
Someone who was there for you.
一个曾经帮过你的人
There for me when?
什么时候帮过我
When you also needed help.
上一次你需要帮助的时候
Agent Scully.
史考莉探员
Agent Reyes.
雷耶斯探员
Monica.
莫妮卡
I wish this were under better circumstances,
真希望我们不是在这种情况下相见
but I wish a lot of things were different here today.
不过今天的很多事情都不是我希望发生的
You have something to tell me.
你有话跟我说
Something you need to know.
是你需要知道的事
I looked you up when I went back to the FBI.
我回到联调局时找过你
They said you'd been gone for a decade,
他们说你离开十年了
that you left in a hurry.
走得很匆忙
I made certain choices.
我做了一些选择
You might not approve or understand,
你可能不同意或不理解
but they made sense to me at the time.
但当时在我看来是应该做的
Special Agent Monica Reyes.
我是莫妮卡·雷耶斯探员
Agent Reyes, someone would like to speak with you.
雷耶斯探员 有人想跟你谈谈
Do not be alarmed by his appearance.
别被他的外表吓到
He's expected to make a full recovery.
医生认为他可以完全康复
He'd been near death, so badly burned
他严重烧伤 濒临死亡
they were having to reconstruct his entire face.
他们不得不为他进行全脸重塑
Why would he summon you?
他为什么要找你去
He had an offer to make.
他想和我做笔交易
Agent Reyes, please come in.
雷耶斯探员 请进
I think you know who I am.
我想你知道我是谁
I thought that you were dead.
我以为你死了
They haven't killed me yet, as hard as they may try.
他们还没杀掉我 虽然他们很努力
Is it hard to look at me?
要直视我很困难吗
Considering what I know about you,
鉴于我对你的了解
the things you've done, the people you've done them to...
你做的那些事情 你伤害的那些人
I'm not an evil man, Monica.
我不是恶人 莫妮卡
And you're a liar, as well.
你还是个骗子
What did he want, Monica?
他想怎么样 莫妮卡
To make a deal with me,
跟我做个交易
one that left me very little choice.
一个我几乎没什么选择余地的交易
You changed your whole life.
你改变了整个人生
You have to understand why.
你得知道原因
How badly I want a cigarette.
真想抽根烟啊
Well, I can't help you with that.
这我可没法帮你
But you can help me, Monica.
你可以帮我 莫妮卡
And for that, I'd spare your life.
你要帮我 我可以饶你一命
It's a federal crime to threaten an FBI agent, sir.
威胁联调局探员可是触犯了联邦法律 先生
You're hardly in a position to threaten anyone.
你现在也没什么威胁人的能力
You see a man lying here-- a seemingly weak man--
你看到一个人躺在这儿 看起来很虚弱
but I'm the most powerful man in the world.
但我却是全世界最有权力的人
You must have a sense of what's happening,
你肯定对现在发生的事有所察觉
heard the reports.
听到了相关报道
How did he threaten you, Monica?
他怎么威胁你的 莫妮卡
With the ultimate weapon--
用终极武器
the ability to depopulate the planet,
使星球人口减少的能力
to kill everyone but the chosen.
杀掉被选者之外的所有人
By tampering with their DNA?
通过篡改DNA吗
Science acquired in the '50s, given to them by an alien race.
他们五十年代就从外星人那里获取的科技
Alien DNA mixed with our DNA.
外星DNA与我们的DNA混合
It's not quite so simple.
没那么简单
That's excellent.
太棒了
Just be quick. We don't have a lot of time.
要快点 我们时间不多
Merci.
谢谢
Thank you, Monica.
谢谢 莫妮卡
You're slowly killing yourself
你把整个世界挟持为人♥质♥
while you hold the world hostage.
自己却在慢性自杀
Oh, the world will go on.
世界会继续的
Just in my image instead of God's.
只不过是按照我勾画的蓝图 而不是上帝的
You think you can play God?
你觉得你可以扮演上帝吗
Oh, not God, certainly.
当然不是上帝
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表