But now it's alive and it's out there.
现在它活了 在外面游荡
Down to the Band-Aid I used to hold the clay in place.
连我用来保持粘土形状的创可贴都一模一样
Who would copy this?
谁会仿制这种东西
And did you smell it?
而且你闻过它的气味吗
It smells like nothing on this Earth.
它的气味根本就不属于这个世界
It has its own life.
它有自己的生命
Does what it wants.
做它想做的事
I just wanted to scare 'em,
我只是想要吓吓他们
scare anyone that took dignity away from the homeless.
吓吓那些剥夺流浪者们尊严的人
That's where the violent idea popped in my head.
所以我才萌生出这个暴♥力♥的想法
It was just an emotion that ran through my head.
那本来只是我头脑中的一种情绪
An idea is dangerous, even a small one.
但想法是危险的 哪怕一个小想法
But now he uses that violent idea.
现在他将这个暴♥力♥想法付诸实施
He thinks that is what he is supposed to do.
他以为那是他应该做的
You are responsible.
这是你的责任
If you made the problem,
如果你制♥造♥了这个麻烦
if it was your idea...
如果这一切源自你的想法
then you're responsible.
那这就是你的责任
You put it out of sight,
你把它推到一边
so that it wouldn't be your problem.
假装这不是你的麻烦
But you're just as bad as the people that you hate.
但其实你和你憎恨的那些人一样糟糕
If what you believe is possible,
如果真的有可能是你认为的那样
the last person involved in the relocation would be Landry.
那涉及强制搬迁项目的人只剩下兰德里了
He got the injunction lifted.
他刚设法解除了禁止令
They're moving people out to Franklin Hospital tonight.
他们今晚就要把人们送去富兰克林医院
All right, all right.
好了 好了
I'm paying a lot of good money for all this.
我为这可花了不少钱
Let's get going.
赶快上车吧
Time to go home.
该回家了
We're looking for Daryl Landry.
我们在找达里尔·兰德里
Mr. Landry, this is Agent Mulder.
兰德里先生 我是穆德探员
I need you to call me back.
我需要你尽快给我回电♥话♥
Yeah. It's urgent.
有紧急情况
I want my dog.
我想要我的狗
I said it. I didn't want to be here
我说了 如果不许我带上狗
if they wouldn't let me have my dog.
我就不想来这里
Sir, go to your room.
先生 进你的房♥间去
The dogs have been sent to the shelter.
狗都被送去动物收♥容♥所♥了
I'm sure you can find it there.
我肯定你能在那里找到它
Mr. Landry, sir?
兰德里先生 先生
Somebody down there?
有人在里面吗
This area is off limits!
这片区域是禁止进入的
Come back here to the rooms.
出来回你的房♥间去
There's one way out of this room.
这房♥间只有一个出口
He just screamed seconds ago.
他几秒前还惨叫过
H-How did we not see whoever
我们怎么会没看见
did this to him leave the room?
杀他的人离开这个房♥间
I know now why Mom asked for Charlie,
我现在知道妈妈为什么会问起查理了
even though he was out of her life.
虽然他已经不再和她联♥系♥
She wanted to know before she left that he'd be okay.
她还是想在临走前知道他还好
She gave birth to him.
他是她的骨肉
She made him.
是她创造了他
He's her responsibility.
他是她的责任
And that's why she said what she said to us.
这也是她跟我们说那些话的原因
She wanted to make sure that we'd be responsible
她想要确保我们能担起责任
to know that William's okay.
确定威廉姆也还好
Even though we can't see him.
即使我们无法见到他
I know that as parents,
我知道作为父母
we made a difficult sacrifice
我们是为了保证他的安全
to keep him safe.
才做出了艰难的牺牲
That it was for his own good to put him up for adoption.
把他送人是为了他好
But I can't help but think of him, Fox.
但我总是忍♥不住想起他 福克斯
I can't help it.
我忍♥不住
I believe that you will find all of your answers.
我一直坚信你会找到你探寻的所有答案
You will find the answers to the biggest mysteries,
你会为这世间最大的疑问找到答案
and I will be there when you do.
而那一刻我会陪在你身边
But my mysteries...
但我自己的疑问
I'll never have answered.
我却永远都得不到答案了
I won't know if he thinks of me, too,
我无法知道他会不会也时常想起我
or if he's ever been afraid and wished that I was there.
他会不会有害怕的时候并希望我在他身边
Does he doubt himself because we left him?
他会不会因为我们离开他而自我怀疑
What questions does he have of me?
他对我会有什么样的疑问
The same that I have with this quarter?
会不会有和我此时一样的疑问
And I want to believe...
我想相信...
I need to believe,
我需要相信
that we didn't treat him like trash.
我们没有像扔垃圾一样抛弃他
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表