At any event,
无论如何
I prescribed for him this antipsychotic,
我给他开了安定
but I doubt it did him much good.
但我怀疑对他没有用
Why not?
为什么
He seemed pretty crazy.
他看上去挺疯狂的
Your, uh, records don't provide much information,
你的记录没有提供什么有用信息
and I'm assuming that Guy Mann is not a real name.
我猜"盖·曼[人·人]"也不是真名
Do you have any idea of how I might find him?
你知道我怎么才能找到他吗
I recommended, the next time he felt an episode coming on,
我建议他说 下一次他感觉到要发作
that he go for a quiet stroll in the local cemetery.
就去本地的墓地安安静静地溜达一圈
A reminder that no matter how overwhelming
提醒自己无论他的焦虑
our anxieties might be,
有多么沉重
they will soon be resolved,
当我们死后 长眠于地下
when we are dead and buried for all eternity.
这些都会归于平静
Do you really think that's sound therapeutic advice?
你真的觉得这是心理治疗师该给的建议吗
It's what I do.
这就是我的治疗风格
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你 医生
Uh... A moment.
等等
A prescription...
这是
for yourself.
给你开的药方
For me?
给我
Why me?
为什么给我
Perhaps I've read you wrong, Mr. Mulder,
或许是我看错你了 穆德先生
but I wonder:
但我在想
who is in more need of an antipsychotic,
究竟是谁更需要安定药
a man who believes himself to be a were-lizard
是一个觉得自己是蜥蜴人的人
or a man who believes that man? Hmm?
或是一个相信有蜥蜴人的人
Mulder, it's me.
穆德 是我
I can't believe I'm about to say what I'm about to say, but...
我不敢相信我会说这种话 但是...
I think I just found your horny toad lizard man.
我想我找到了你的长角蜥蜴人
Really? Yeah.
真的 没错
Where are you?
你在哪里
At the phone store by the motel.
旅馆附近的手♥机♥店
I think he works here.
他好像在这里工作
I'll be right there.
我马上就到
But, Mulder, I just got an e-mail with the lab results,
但穆德 我刚刚收到测试结果的邮件
the blood tests from yesterday,
昨天的血液测试
and there are some discrepancies.
有些不对劲
Mulder?
穆德
Welcome to Smart Phones Is Us.
欢迎来到智能手♥机♥我家强
How may I help?
请问有什么能帮您的
I'm wondering if I can ask you some questions.
我能不能问你几个问题
What the hell happened? I don't know.
发生了什么 我不知道
I came in and I asked him
我进来 问他
if I could ask him some questions,
我能不能问几个问题
and he suddenly yelled, "I quit"
他突然就大叫说"我辞职"
and he went on a rampage.
然后就发疯了
He fled out the back through the stockroom.
他从后面穿过储藏室跑了
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
You know it's not safe
明知道在没有后援的情况下
to approach a dangerous suspect without backup.
贸然接近疑犯是很危险的
Which way did he go?
他从哪边走了
He went that way, down the back alley.
从那边 去了那条小巷
But, Mulder, I got the results back from the lab, and...
但穆德 我收到了实验室的测试结果邮件
Did you lose somebody recently?
你最近有亲人逝世了吗
Yeah.
是的
Myself.
我自己死了
I know this sounds weird, but...
我知道这听上去很不可思议 但是...
until a few days ago, I didn't know we die.
一直到几天之前 我都不知道我们会死
I mean, I always knew we could die,
我知道我们并非不死之身
I instinctively knew to avoid death,
我本能地知道要逃避死亡
but what I didn't know is...
但我不知道的是
no matter what we do,
无论我们做什么
eventually you end up in a place like this.
最终都会葬身于此
It doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense, does it?
好像有点没道理 对吧
It doesn't make any sense.
完全没有道理
Nothing makes sense.
一切都没有道理
I don't mean to intrude,
我无意多嘴
but you seem to have something weighing heavily on you.
但你看上去像背负着什么重担
It might help to get it off your chest.
或许一吐为快会让你好受些
You mean... to confess?
你是说让我忏悔
If you have something to confess.
如果你有悔可忏的话
Well, I confess that...
我忏悔...
if life is nonsense...
如果生活只是无稽之谈
I just want this madness to end.
我只希望这些疯狂可以结束
But you're not thinking of doing anything crazy, are you?
但你没想做什么疯狂的事 对吧
No.
没有
I'm just gonna... kill you.
我只是要...杀了你
You ready?
准备好了吗
No, not the gun, you fool!
不 不要用枪 你这个傻瓜
You okay?
你没事吧
Oh, no! I've lost my weapon!
不 我失去了我的武器
Here.
刺这里
Come on, defend yourself!
来啊 捍卫你自己
I know what you're trying to do.
我知道你想干什么
The green glass, the appendix.
绿玻璃 刺阑尾
But I'm not gonna do it.
但我不会动手的
I'm not gonna kill you.
我不会杀了你
I want to help you.
我想帮你
The only way you can help me, mister, is...
先生 你能帮我的唯一途径就是...
by killing me.
杀了我
Please.
求你了
Just put me out of my misery.
终结我的痛苦吧
Okay.
好吧
I'll do it.
我会的
I'll kill you.
我会杀了你
Thanks, mister.
谢谢你 先生
You're, like, the only nice person I've ever met!
你是我遇到过的唯一好人
But first I want to hear how this happened to you.
但首先 我要听听你身上发生了什么事
The whole story.
完完整整地告诉我
Okay.
好的
But you're gonna need this.
但你会需要这个的
It's a shocker.
可惊人了
Stop!
停下
No!
不
Dude...
老兄
Wait.
等等
I'm confused already.
我已经混乱了
You said you were going to start at the beginning.
你说过你会从头开始说
I am.
我就是从头开始的啊
That's how the whole thing started.
这就是整件事情的开端
I should have stayed still, but I panicked.
我应该待着不动的 但是我慌了
I tried to scare off that predator.
我想要吓跑那个捕食者
Of course, that only made him more rabid.
当然 这只让他变得更疯狂
I didn't even get a chance
我都没能来得及
to shoot blood out of my eyeballs.
从眼里射出血来自卫
So you're saying
你的意思是
a man bit you?
一个人咬了你
That looks like a hickey.
看上去跟吻痕似的
Well, it looks different when I'm normal.
在我恢复常态的时候会看上去不一样的
Is this what you look like when you're "Normal"?
这是你所谓的"常态"的样子吗
What?
什么
Three eyes?
三只眼
But yeah, that's actually quite close.
但确实 这确实挺像的
So wh... when did you...
所以你什么时候...
first transform?
第一次变身的
Oh, that didn't happen till the next morning.
第二天早上发生的
My transformation wasn't just physical but mental.
我的变身不仅是形体上的还是心灵上的
I heard a voice in my head.
我听到脑海中有个声音
My voice.
我的声音
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表