Oh, I'm sorry... those don't roll down.
抱歉 车窗不能摇下来
I had the vehicle bulletproofed.
我专门定制的防弹车
'Cause you never know when a gun-toting liberal
因为你永远不知道什么时候会有
might go hinckley.
发疯的自♥由♥党人士持枪扫射
You'll have to excuse him.
他无意冒犯 请多担待
How can we help you, Mr. O'Malley?
有什么我们能帮你的吗 奥马利先生
I'm not some Johnny-come-lately
我不是为抢噱头
to the UFO phenomenon, Mr. Mulder.
来凑UFO现象热闹的新菜鸟 穆德先生
Like yourself, I'm a true believer.
和你一样 我对此坚信不疑
No, I only want to believe.
不 我只是想要相信
Actual proof has been strangely hard to come by.
但确凿的证据一直未能出现
You ran the X-Files. You were the X-Files.
你负责X档案 你就是X档案的一部分
You all but wrote the book.
你可以算是写下这本书的那个人
I'm afraid that book is closed.
恐怕这书已经完结了
As are the X-Files.
X档案也一样
For better or worse, we've... moved on with our lives.
勿论结果 我们都已开始新生活了
Yes, we have.
没错
For better or for worse.
勿论结果
Well, that's beside the point.
这和我想要说的事无关
What is the point, Mr. O'Malley?
那你想说什么 奥马利先生
And how does a man with your conservative credentials
你这样的保守派人士
count himself a believer in UFOs
怎么会自称相信UFO
and 9/11 false flag conspiracies?
和911伪旗行动这种阴谋论呢
I take it you think my message is disingenuous.
看来你认为我不是真心相信这些
Conspiracy sells...
阴谋论多卖♥♥座啊
it pays for bulletproof limousines.
能让你买♥♥得起防弹的豪车
You think I do it for the ratings?
你认为我是为了收视率才这么说的吗
I think you're the O'Reilly Factor
我觉得你不过是炒冷饭版的
with a shopworn little gimmick.
奥莱利脱口秀罢了
What Bill O'Reilly knows about the truth could fill an eyedropper.
比尔·奥莱利所谓的真♥相♥只是冰山一角
The Kelly Cahill incident.
凯莉·卡希尔事件
Kelly Cahill and her husband were driving home
澳大利亚维多利亚州 凯莉·卡希尔
in Victoria, Australia,
和她丈夫有一天在回家的路上
when a craft appeared overhead.
上空突然出现飞行器
The Cahills lost an hour of time,
卡希尔夫妇失去了一小时的记忆
and Kelly was hospitalized with severe stomach pain
凯莉随后在她肚脐附近发现了三角型印记
after discovering a triangle-shaped mark near her navel.
并因强烈腹痛入院
As I said...
正如我所说
My interest is real.
我是真心对此感兴趣
What I need is your expertise.
我需要你们的专业知识
Our expertise for what?
需要我们的专业知识来干什么
I'm rattling some pretty big cages in the intelligence community,
我在情报界掀起了不少涟漪
but I'm prepared to go all in...
但我准备要进一步全面出击
Prepared to blow open
我已经准备好去揭露
maybe the most evil conspiracy the world has ever known.
史上最邪恶的阴谋
That's quite an assertion, mr. O'Malley.
看来你决意已定 奥马利先生
What's stopping you?
为何不付诸行动呢
If I'm putting my ass out there,
如果我要豁出去赌一把
I need to know it's hanging by more than just a very slender thread.
我得有更加确凿的证据
Apparently, he has something to show us.
看来他是要给我们展示什么东西
Something...
一样东西
and someone.
以及一个人
Aliens couldn't find this place.
连外星人都找不到这地方
How did you, Mr. O'Malley?
你是怎么找到的 奥马利先生
A man in my position finds himself contacted
做我这行 总会有些有趣的陌生人
by interesting strangers.
主动联♥系♥我
Everyone, meet Sveta.
这位是斯维塔
Sveta, this is Dana Scully
斯维塔 这位是黛娜·史考莉
And Fox Mulder. Hi.
这是福克斯·穆德 你们好
Hi. Hello.
你好
Welcome to my home.
欢迎光临
Sveta's who suggested I call you.
是斯维塔建议我联♥系♥你的
And how would you know to do that?
你怎么知道我的
You probably don't recognize me.
也许您不认识我了
No, I think I'd remember.
不认得 要是见过你 我应该记得
You interviewed me and my family
你找我和我的家人问过话
when I was just a little girl.
当时我还是个小姑娘
Right after my first abduction.
就在我第一次被外星人绑♥架♥之后不久
Please, come in.
请进
These are from over 20 years.
这是过去20多年来陆续留下的痕迹
You both probably recognize
你们俩应该认得出
the classic scoop-mark scars.
这是典型的舀痕
How many times have you been abducted, Sveta?
你被绑♥架♥过几次 斯维塔
I lost count.
数不清了
And then there are the screen memories they implant.
再加上他们会植入屏蔽记忆
The memories implanted over
植入虚假记忆
actual memories to make abductees forget.
以掩盖被绑♥架♥者的真实记忆
I'm familiar with the syndrome.
我很熟悉这种症状
They aren't always effective,
植入并不总是有效
and things come back to me sometimes.
有时候我会想起一些事
Like what kind of things?
什么样的事
Tests they do.
他们做的一些测试
Harvesting and stuff.
取走胚胎等
The aliens made you pregnant?
外星人让你怀孕吗
A number of times.
好几次
But they take the babies before they're born.
不过孩子在没出生前就被取走了
Those are the memories they can't remove.
这种记忆无法抹掉
They removed your unborn fetuses?
他们取走了你未出生的胎儿
Through here. They do everything through here. Even with the DNA.
从这儿 什么都从这取 取DNA也是
Tell them about your DNA, Sveta.
告诉他们你的DNA怎么了 斯维塔
I have alien DNA.
我身上有外星基因
For sure.
我肯定
Have you had a doctor confirm that?
你找医生鉴定过吗
No.
没有
Something you could test?
你能帮她检测一下吗
Dana?
黛娜
Oh, Lord. Oh, good Lord.
天啊 我的天啊
Damn thing could be dangerous.
这鬼玩意可能很危险
What are you doing?!
你干什么
For God's sake! What have you done?
老天 你们干了什么
I'm gonna take a swab.
我要刮一下取样
If you'll roll up your sleeve, I'll get some blood, too.
请卷起袖子 我还要抽点血
I know you're doubtful about this.
我知道你不信
What makes you say that, Sveta?
为什么这么说 斯维塔
I'm kind of a mind reader.
我会点读心术
Is that a personal trait,
是你的特异功能
or is that what happens with alien DNA?
还是外星基因造就的
I can move things. With my mind.
我能用意念移♥动♥物体
Would you care to demonstrate?
你能表演一下吗
I can't do it all the time.
不是什么时候都能做到
So it just... happens whenever.
所以...是个随机发生的能力
I don't know how to control it.
我不知道怎么控制
You were a couple before.
你们曾是情侣
I'm sorry, what?
你说什么
You and Mr. Mulder.
你和穆德先生
You were together, but now you're not.
你们曾经是情侣 不过现在分手了
You reading my mind, Sveta?
你在读我的想法吗 斯维塔
He's been depressed.
他曾患忧郁症
What you diagnosed as endogenous depression.
你诊断为内源性抑郁症
It's what killed your relationship.
就是这件事导致你们分手的
And you have a child together.
你们曾育有一子
That's enough.
够了
Do you believe me now?
现在你相信我了吗
Why don't you tell me.
不如你告诉我
You don't know what it's like to be abducted.
你不知道被外星人绑♥架♥是什么感觉
To be taken against your will. You don't know.
被强行带走 你不知道
Well... maybe you do.
也许...你知道那是什么感觉
I was right about one thing.
我至少说对了一件事
Conspiracy's made you a very rich man.
阴谋论帮你成为了富翁
One way to look at it.
你这么想也行
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表