Agnes wanted to talk.
安格斯想告诉我们什么
She left the hospital.
她离开了医院
That baby was the only proof
那个婴儿是证明
that she was part of Goldman's experiment.
她曾参与戈德曼实验的唯一证据
What if the baby was still alive?
如果那个婴儿还活着呢
Mulder, that car hit her so hard that a, an adult woman
穆德 那辆车对她造成了很大伤害
with the benefit of a mature skeletal structure
有着成熟骨骼结构的成年女人
wasn't able to survive the impact.
都无法在那种撞击下存活
It's highly unlikely that the baby would remain viable.
那个婴儿能存活的几率就更渺茫了
Unlikely for human fetuses.
人类胎儿确实不太可能活下来
In 1973, the Syndicate was convened
1973年 辛迪加组织曾参与协助
to assist in a project to colonize the world
执行一项通过制♥造♥外星人与人类混血
by creating alien/human hybrids.
以殖民地球的计划
The project was ultimately unsuccessful.
这个计划最终没能实现
I doubt they ever stopped trying.
但我认为他们从未停止过尝试
But what you're talking about is changing
但你所说的可是
the genetic makeup of a population.
改变一个种群的基因构成
That's the next step in evolution.
那可是生物进化向前迈了新一步
Every new species begins with a Founder's Mutation.
每一个新种群都起源于一种奠基者突变
One child with the correct combination of DNA
一个被修改过基因的婴儿
could be a start.
就可以成为一个开端
There was a study published last year
去年在《自然-通讯》上刊登了
in Nature Communications, by Batini and Hallast,
巴蒂尼和哈雷斯特撰写的一篇论文
that found that Y chromosomes
论文中称 大多数
in the majority of European men
欧洲男性的Y染色体
could be traced back to just three individuals
都能追溯到青铜器时代的
from the Bronze Age.
三个男人
I did some digging around the police archives,
我在警方资料库中做了些调查
looking for anything related to Goldman.
寻找跟戈德曼有关的资料
17 years ago, Jackie Goldman was remanded
17年前 杰姬·戈德曼
to St. Elizabeth's hospital as a forensics patient.
作为有罪病患被收押在圣伊丽莎白医院
She was adjudicated criminally insane.
她被判定为犯罪精神病人
Dr. Goldman's wife?
戈德曼博士的妻子吗
She was convicted of murdering her baby.
她被判谋杀了自己的孩子
That body also was never found.
那个婴儿的尸体也从未找到
Mrs. Goldman, we'd like to ask you
戈德曼夫人 我们想问你
a few questions about your husband.
几个关于你丈夫的问题
About his work?
关于他的工作
Mulder, she hasn't said anything in ten minutes.
穆德 十分钟了 她一句话都没说
You don't like cats?
你不喜欢猫吗
What do you want?
你们想干什么
Can we ask you a few questions, Jackie?
能问你几个问题吗 杰姬
Not about my husband.
别问我丈夫的事
He is the one still keeping me here.
就是他一直把我关在这里
Do you miss your daughter?
你想念你女儿吗
Molly.
莫莉
You should see, uh, that one, that one.
你们应该尝尝这个
I love my daughter.
我爱我的女儿
But... there was... something
但是 她身上
odd... about her.
有一些古怪
I felt it from the day she was born.
从她出生起我就有所觉察
I-I didn't know for sure...
但一直不太确定...
until she was two.
直到她两岁那年
Where's Molly?
莫莉去哪了
She fell in the pool
她掉进泳池
and nobody noticed.
没人发现
Molly was underwater for at least ten minutes.
莫莉在水底下待了至少有十分钟
She should've been dead.
她应该早就淹死了
I never told anyone else this.
这事我从未对别人说过
Not only was she alive...
她不但没被淹死
she was breathing in the water.
而且在水底下呼吸自如
The other moms thought it was a miracle.
其他妈妈们认为这是个奇迹
But I knew what it was.
但我知道是怎么回事
My husband...
我的丈夫
did... something to the embryo.
对胎儿做了手脚
He used our own daughter for his research.
他用我们的女儿来做研究
I was nine months pregnant at the time.
那时我已经怀孕九个月了
I was not about to let him have my son.
我不能再让他得到我的儿子
I had to get away from that monster.
我必须离开那个禽兽
Please...
求你
don't go.
不要走
I love you.
我爱你
I want my daughter, Augustus.
把我的女儿给我 奥古斯都
She is safe, so are you, right here with me.
她跟我在一起很安全 你也一样
What did you do to her?! Jackie! Jackie!
你对她做了什么 杰姬 杰姬
No!
不
He took Molly away.
他带走了莫莉
He hid her from me.
把她藏了起来
So I got in the car and I drove.
所以我开着车离开了
I just drove, no idea where to go.
一直向前开 不知道要去哪里
I knew there was no chance they would leave me alone.
我知道他们绝不会放过我的
I had another baby in my belly.
我肚子里还有一个婴儿
"They"?
"他们"是谁
The government.
政♥府♥
Augustus worked for them.
奥古斯都为他们工作
I couldn't trust anyone.
我不能相信任何人
Especially the police.
尤其是警♥察♥
I was so scared.
我非常害怕
I was going too fast.
我开得太快
And there was an animal in the middle of the road.
突然路中间出现了一只动物
I-I panicked and I crashed.
我慌神了 接着车子就被撞翻了
I thought I was gonna die.
我以为我会死
But that's when I heard the sound.
但就在那时 我听到一个声音
It was so loud
那声音很响亮
and piercing; it hurt.
又刺耳 听得我耳朵疼
It was in my head.
声音就在我脑子里
He was talking to me
他在跟我讲话
in the only way that he knew how.
用他仅会的方式
And I knew what I had to do.
然后我就知道我该怎么做了
They said I killed my baby.
他们说我杀了我的孩子
I didn't.
但我没有
I let him out.
我放他出来了
Do you know what happened to your son?
你知道你儿子后来怎么样了吗
Passed out from loss of blood.
我失血过多昏了过去
Woke up in a hospital.
醒来的时候人在医院里
I never saw my boy again.
我再也没见过我的儿子
I think about him every day.
每天我都会想他
A mother never forgets.
母亲永远不会忘了她的孩子
All my training,
我受过的所有训练
everything that I know about psychology
我所知道的所有心理学知识
tells me that she's delusional,
都告诉我那故事只是她的妄想
but, Mulder, there's something about her that I trust.
但是穆德 我却不知为什么相信她
She heard a tone in her head, a screech--
她脑子里听到一个声音 尖锐的声音
that's what happened to me.
我也听到过
Are you saying that you think the baby
你认为那个和她交流的婴儿
that communicated with her communicated with you?
也试图和你交流吗
Wouldn't be a baby anymore.
现在应该不是个婴儿了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Uh, you don't work for the hospital, do you?
你不是医院的员工 对吗
You're a subcontractor?
你是承包商的员工吗
Yeah. A-1 Janitorial.
对 A-1清洁公♥司♥
We're all over the city.
城市里到处都有我们
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢你
A-1 Janitorial also services Nugenics.
A-1清洁公♥司♥也为纽金基因公♥司♥工作
You'll recognize the uniform.
看制♥服♥就能看出来
He's cleaning the office
他当时正在打扫
directly above the Secured Servers vault.
服务器机房♥正上方的办公室
He's no more than 15 feet away from Dr. Sanjay
桑吉博士死的时候
at the time of his death.
他离他只有四五米远
Action, reaction.
一个人有动作 另一个人有反应
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表