I'm no monster.
我可不是怪兽
You're the monster!
你才是怪兽
J'accuse Monsieur Mulder!
我控诉 穆德先生
Run for your lives!
逃命去吧
There's a monster!
这里有只怪兽
Run!
快跑
Monster!
有怪兽
Monster!
有怪兽
Hey, Scully.
史考莉
Hey, Mulder, where have you been?
穆德 你去哪了
I fell off the wagon, Scully.
我又犯老♥毛♥病了 史考莉
I got a little taste of my old monster-hunting ways
我尝到了一丝当年追查怪兽的甜头
and then I downed the whole bottle.
就忘乎所以 一瓶见底了
I take it you found your were-lizard?
看来你找到你的蜥蜴人了
Yeah, it turns out it wasn't a man who turns into a lizard,
是的 结果发现不是人变成了蜥蜴
it was a lizard who turns into a man.
而是蜥蜴变成了人
I don't see the difference.
我不明白这有什么区别
That's the point, Scully, there is no difference.
没错 史考莉 这根本没区别
Both scenarios are equally foolish.
两种情形都足够愚蠢
And I was foolish to believe...
而我居然蠢到去相信...
Well, maybe I was just a fool, Scully.
或许我本来就是个愚人 史考莉
Maybe I always have been.
或许我一直都是
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm at the animal shelter.
我在动物收♥容♥所♥
I'm waiting to see that animal control officer.
我在等那个动物管制员
So he didn't quit after all, huh?
所以他还是没有辞职啊
No, I guess maybe he's like us.
没有 我猜他也像我们一样
Some jobs keep pulling you back.
总是不断干回老本行
What was that? What happened?
怎么了 出什么事了
This little puppy here just tried to take a bite out of me.
这只小狗刚才差点咬到我
A bite?
咬
He's a cute little guy, though.
不过他还是只很可爱的小家伙
Kind of reminds me of Queequeg.
让我想起魁克尔
You know, there was a recent comparative cognition study that showed
你知道吗 最近有一项比较认知学研究显示
that dogs hold hostilities toward people that harm their masters?
狗对于伤害自己主人的人会一直保持敌意
I mean, I guess maybe I miss having a dog to love...
我想我有点怀念养狗的时光了
...and someone to hold my grudges for me.
还能让它帮我记仇
Scully?
史考莉
This is Agent Mulder with the FBI.
我是联调局的穆德探员
I need emergency backup to the animal control shelter.
我需要派遣应急警员前往动物收♥容♥所♥
And where the hell is the animal control shelter?
还有那个动物收♥容♥所♥在什么鬼地方
Scully!
史考莉
You missed all the fun.
你错过好戏了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, but I hate to disappoint you.
没事 不过很抱歉让你失望了
It wasn't some monster running around,
并不是怪兽在到处乱跑
killing people and eating their flesh;
杀人吃肉
it was a normal human being.
都是一个普通人类干的
Did you know it was him before coming here?
你来之前就知道是他干的吗
Yeah.
是的
That one autopsy result showed
验尸结果发现
that the actual cause of death was strangulation.
受害者其实是被勒死的
And so, on a hunch,
于是出于直觉
I analyzed the pole that he left behind,
我化验了他落下的套杆
and there was tissue and blood from previous victims.
发现上面有之前那些受害者的细胞组织和血迹
It all started when I was a child...
一切都是从我小时候开始的...
this uncontrollable urge to torture small animals.
那种想要折磨小动物的冲动难以控制
As I got older, my compulsion didn't vanish...
长大后 那种冲动并没有消失
Okay, all right. Leave it for the trial.
好了 好了 等到法庭上再说吧
You're right, Mulder:
你是对的 穆德
you've seen one serial killer, you've seen them all.
见过一个连环杀手 就知道他们都什么样了
But I have a whole speech prepared
可我准备了一整套说辞
that I... Come on.
我... 走吧
Scully, that is the second time
史考莉 你这已经是第二次
you've approached a dangerous suspect without backup.
在没有后援的情况下独自接近危险嫌犯了
What's going on?
怎么回事
Thought maybe you'd want some more quality time
我觉得你可能想和你的蜥蜴人
with your lizard man.
多厮守一会儿
Besides, you forget-- I'm immortal.
而且你忘了 我是永生不死的
Mulder, how did you figure out it was him?
穆德 你是怎么猜到是他的
Oh, I was going over those photos I took
我在翻看我之前拍的那些照片
and I realized one was of a bite mark,
意识到有一张拍到的是咬痕
so if Guy's story were true,
所以如果盖说的是真的
it means he must have been bitten by...
那就意味着他被咬...
If Guy's story were true?
如果盖说的是真的
Hey, buddy.
小家伙
You want to come home with me?
想跟我回家吗
Guy!
盖
Hey, Guy.
盖
We caught the killer.
我们抓住了那个凶手
So?
所以呢
So... for a while there,
所以...之前我曾经
I thought maybe it was you.
以为凶手是你
Well, thanks... I guess.
那谢谢了 我猜我该说谢谢
It means that I... I know now...
这就意味着 我现在知道
you were telling the truth.
你说的是真话
Sounds like you're still unsure.
听起来你好像还不确定
Well, you have to admit, it's, uh...
你得承认 这故事...
it's a little absurd.
这故事实在有点荒唐
A little bit absurd?
有点荒唐
It's a lot absurd.
荒唐透顶了
I mean, look at this thing.
瞧瞧这东西
Whose genius idea was it
这是谁想出来的天才主意
to tie a piece of cloth around your neck?
把一块破布系在脖子上
It's waiting to strangle you.
简直是等着被它勒死
Do you want a hat?
你想要帽子吗
No.
不要
What are you doing?
你在干什么
This is the time for my kind to go into hibernation.
到了我们种族冬眠的时间了
I'm hoping I won't turn into a human again during it,
希望我不会在冬眠期间又变成人了
and maybe when I wake up again,
或许等我醒来
I will have slept off this whole transformation thing.
这种变化症状能消失
I didn't know that, uh, reptiles hibernated.
我不知道爬虫类也要冬眠
I'm not a reptile.
我可不是爬虫类
That's racist!
你这是种族歧视
O-O-Okay... Okay.
好吧 好吧
How-how long do you hibernate for?
那你要冬眠多久
Well, I never really did get the hang
我从没真正掌握
of human constructs of time.
人类的时间计量概念
Let me see...
让我想想
Uh, lunar cycles, you got four of those,
月相周期 你们有四种变化
then you got your seasons, just...
然后你们还有季节
10,000 years.
一万年
That's... not possible.
这...不可能
There you go again, not believing me!
又来了 你就是不相信我
I want to believe.
我想相信
I don't mean to get too personal, but...
我不想弄得太伤感 可...
...this has been a real trying time for me.
这几天我过得真的很艰难
I've been through a lot.
经历了很多事
But just having someone like you to...
但能有你这样一个人来...
Look, what I'm trying to say is...
我想说的是...
I'm glad to have met you.
能认识你 我很高兴
Like...
我...
Likewise.
我也是
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表