I made a request for the name of the janitor on duty.
我查了一下当班的清洁员
Turns out he also worked at St. Elizabeth's last month.
发现他上个月也在圣伊丽莎白医院工作
High school dropout Kyle Gilligan.
凯尔·吉里根 高中辍学
We got him.
就是他了
I'm Special Agent Scully.
我是史考莉探员
This is Special Agent Mulder.
这位是穆德探员
We'd like to speak with Kyle Gilligan.
我们想跟凯尔·吉里根谈一谈
I'm his mother.
我是他母亲
Is he around?
他在吗
We'd like to ask him a few questions
他工作时发生了一起意外事故
about an incident at work.
我们有几个问题想问他
The suicide?
那起自杀案
You heard about that.
看了你已经听说了
There's not a thing that goes on
我儿子生活中发生的所有事
in my son's life that I don't know.
没有我不知道的
Well, we'd still like to speak with him.
我们还是想跟他谈一谈
He's got nothing to say.
他没什么可说的
Why don't you let us decide that?
这点还是交给我们来判断吧
I don't like to expose my son to stressful situations.
我不想让我儿子处在有压力的环境中
It's not good for him.
那样对他不好
He doesn't understand it.
他理解不了压力
He's simple.
他很单纯
And he's a minor.
而且他还未成年
And I won't allow it.
我不允许你们和他谈
You didn't give birth to Kyle.
凯尔不是你亲生的
Mulder...
穆德
What did you say?
你说什么
After the accident, where'd you find him?
那场事故之后 你在哪里找到他的
Get the hell off my porch.
从我家滚出去
Your son is unique; have you ever wondered why?
你的儿子很特别 你想过为什么吗
Get out!
滚
Mulder, she's making it pretty clear.
穆德 她已经表明她的态度了
Bad things happen when the birds gather.
鸟群出现 就会出事
Mulder...?
穆德
Mulder! Mulder!
穆德 穆德
Where is he?!
他在哪
Where is he?!
他在哪
Oh, God.
老天啊
Whatever you're doing, stop right there.
不管你在做什么 马上停下
Don't take him!
别带走他
Don't!
不要
Please don't take him!
求你们不要带走他
He didn't know what he was doing!
他不知道他在干什么
He was just trying to protect me!
他只是想保护我
Is that true, Kyle?
是这样吗 凯尔
That you don't know what you're doing?
你真的不知道自己在干什么吗
Why did you kill Dr. Sanjay?
你为什么要杀桑吉博士
I didn't want him to die.
我本没想害死他的
You made him kill himself.
你逼他自杀了
No!
不
I would never.
我绝不会故意伤害他
He was... was helping me.
他在帮助我
You got inside his head.
你进到了他的脑子里
You got inside my head.
你也进到了我的脑子里
You can make people hear things.
你能让人听到声音
Like you just did;
你刚刚就这么做的
like you did to me in Sanjay's apartment.
我在桑吉的公♥寓♥时你也这么做了
But you can't control it.
但你无法控制这能力
I just want to find my sister.
我只想找到我姐姐
Molly?
莫莉
At the hospital, where you worked.
在你工作的医院
You heard Jackie's story.
你听到了杰姬的故事
She told me that he has her.
她说我姐姐在他那里
And Jackie is my real mother, okay?
杰姬是我的亲生母亲 好吗
I have to find my sister.
我必须要找到我的姐姐
Kyle, nobody knows where she is.
凯尔 没人知道她在哪
I know who knows.
我知道谁知道
Would you mind if I took some blood?
你介意我抽点血吗
Where's Molly?
莫莉在哪
How do you know that name?
你怎么知道这个名字的
My...
我...
mother told me to find her.
妈妈让我找到她
And what would you do...
那你找到她以后
once you found her?
要怎么做呢
I don't... know.
我不知道
I'm gonna let you meet Molly.
我会让你和莫莉见面
Molly?
莫莉
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Kyle.
凯尔
No.
不
Y-You're not my sister.
你不是我姐姐
No!
不
Kyle...?
凯尔
Molly?
莫莉
You're Molly.
你是莫莉
I didn't know I had a brother.
我不知道我还有个弟弟
I can hear you.
我能听到你说话
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Kyle!
凯尔
Molly!
莫莉
No! No! Daddy, just let me go!
不 不 爸爸 放我走吧
Get the hell away from her!
离她远点
Kyle!
凯尔
Scully!
史考莉
Skinner, keep your people behind the red tape.
斯金纳 你的人不能进入警戒线
Department of Defense has control of the facility.
国防部接管了这栋大楼
It's now classified as top secret.
现在已列入最高机密
We no longer have jurisdiction here.
我们没有管辖权了
Have they found Molly or Kyle?
他们找到莫莉或凯尔了吗
You were the last one to see them, Agent Mulder.
你是最后一个见到他们的人 穆德探员
I blacked out after Goldman's eyes
戈德曼的眼球从眼窝里掉出来之后
popped out of their sockets.
我就晕过去了
Believe me, you can't unsee that.
相信我 这画面你忘不掉
Well, they're gone; there's no trace of them anywhere.
他们跑了 没发现任何线索
Kyle's blood.
凯尔的血
A trace.
是条线索
Monkeys.
猴子
Yeah, that's... well, that's early man, William.
是 那其实是早期的人类 威廉姆
And that's the monolith.
那就是独石柱
What's a "Momomyth"?
什么是"读书猪"
Some people think it represents
有的人认为它是
our first contact with aliens.
人类首次和外星人接触的证据
Other people think it represents
有的人认为它代表了
the beginning of human knowledge.
人类知识的起源
I... I think one day
我想有一天
you'll probably have your own ideas about it.
你可能会有自己的见解
Dad...
爸爸
My fin broke.
我的尾翼断了
Space is hard.
航♥天♥好难
"All great and honorable actions
"所有伟大及崇高的行动
are undertaken with great difficulty."
都伴随着极大的困难"
"We choose to go to the moon in this decade
"我们决定在这个十年间登月
and do other things,
并且完成其它的事
not because they're easy..."
不是因为它们轻而易举"
"But because they are hard."
"而是因为它们困难重重"
That's right.
没错
Come on, let's light this candle.
来 我们来点火
We'll do yours first.
我们先点你的
Okay.
好的
There you go.
拿着
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表