I need to work right now.
我现在就需要工作
I broke down the paint samples you chipped away
我将你们从垃圾人签名上
from the Trashman's signature and analyzed it
刮下来的油漆碎片分解
with Vibrational Spectography.
并用振动频谱仪做了分♥析♥
It defines binders, pigments and additives
这种方法可以鉴定油漆中的
that are used in spray paint.
粘结剂 颜料和添加剂
The binder present in this breakdown
这个油漆中用的粘结剂
was patented by a brand called Cannonz
是加农兹公♥司♥的专利
and used only in their high-end spray paints.
且只在高端喷漆中使用
Product locator indicates there's only one store
产品定位显示在中心费城
in Central Philadelphia that carries it.
只有一家商店有销♥售♥
Damn.
见鬼
Federal agents!
联邦探员
We're looking for the Trashman.
我们要找垃圾人
I'm just letting you know, guys,
我就跟你们说一声 伙计们
from here on down, there's no light.
从这儿往下 没有灯
Power's out.
没电
What? I wasn't gonna shoot the kid.
怎么了 我可不会朝他开枪
And I don't do stairs anymore.
我也不玩爬楼梯追人了
Mulder, back in the day,
穆德 想当年
I used to do stairs and in three-inch heels.
我还穿着七厘米的高跟鞋爬楼梯呢
"Back in the day."
"想当年"啊
Scully, "Back in the day" is now.
史考莉 说当年不如说现在
What the hell?
搞什么
Federal agents! Open up!
联邦探员 开门
If you're in danger, we're here to help.
如果你有危险 我们来帮你
I am in danger!
我是有危险
But go away.
但滚开
Put the guns down! They don't work on them!
把枪放下 那对他们没用
Put them away! They don't work!
把枪收起来 那没用
I tried.
我试过了
I've tried to shoot them.
我试过朝他们开枪
You the Trashman?
你就是垃圾人吗
Turn down the light, man.
把灯关掉 伙计
Turn down the light.
把灯关掉
If they don't see me
如果它们看不到我
and I don't see them,
我也看不到它们
they can't hurt me.
它们就伤害不到我
The people on the streets--
在街头流浪的人
the homeless, street people--
无家可归的 街上的那些
they ain't got no voice, right?
没有人替他们说话 不是吗
They get treated like trash.
他们被当做垃圾一样对待
I mean, actual trash.
真的是被当成垃圾
It's like this.
就好比
You throw your grande cup or your pop bottle
你把杯子瓶子
in the right trash can under the sink--
扔在水槽下面的分类垃圾桶里
recyclables here, trash there--
可回收的扔这儿 厨余垃圾扔那儿
you tie it in a bag, you take it outside,
用袋子装好 拎出去
you put it in the right Dumpsters.
扔在指定的垃圾箱里
Pat yourself on the head.
然后拍拍自己的脑袋
You're a good person, yeah?
觉得自己是个好人对吧
You did the right thing, you fought global warming,
你做了件好事 抗击了全球变暖
you love all the little animals.
你热爱那些小动物
Well, Friday come, Wednesday maybe,
每当星期五 或是星期三
garbageman takes the trash away.
收垃圾的人来把垃圾收走
It's not your problem anymore.
就没你什么麻烦了
Magic!
真神了
But it is your problem,
但是你的麻烦其实没完
because it piles up in the landfill.
垃圾堆满填埋场
And the plastics leak toxins into the water and the sky.
塑料向水源和大气中泄漏有害物
But if you don't see a problem, there's no problem, right?
可你眼不见 心不烦 对吧
People treat people like trash.
有些人把别人也当垃圾对待
So, what,
所以呢
you took care of the problem?
就由你来处理这些麻烦吗
I did my part.
我尽自己一份力
By killing Joseph Cutler and Nancy Huff
通过杀掉约瑟夫·卡特勒和南希·霍夫
and those two art thieves?
还有那两个偷画贼来尽力吗
Nah, I was just trying to give those people a voice
不 我只是想办法给那些人发声
the only way I know how-- through art.
我唯一擅长的 就是利用艺术
Not violence.
而非暴♥力♥
Something I can put around town,
我可以把作品画在全市各处
so they wouldn't be forgotten.
这样人们会记得他们
A stencil that looked over the bad suit building man,
用画像让那个穿劣质西装的包工头如芒在背
looked down on the lawn gnome suburban lady.
用画像来鄙视那个市郊来的矮个女人
Well, why'd you put up the art after the fact?
你为什么要在案发后才画
The-the morning of Cutler's murder?
就在卡特勒被杀的那个早上
I didn't.
我没有
That-that... that wasn't me.
那不是我
I only thought him up.
我只是把他想象出来
You know?
明白吗
Those people who got killed-- that was only him.
被杀的那些人 是他干的
Him? Who-who is him?
他 他是谁
You saw those things in the hall.
你看见大厅里的那些东西了
Yeah.
看见了
I made them.
那些都是我的作品
I didn't mean to, but I made 'em.
我没想真做出来 但它们还是出现了
They'll go away, eventually.
它们会慢慢消失的
They're fading.
它们会逐渐消退
But the Band-Aid Nose Man...
但是创可贴鼻人
...he's different.
他不一样
Tibetan Buddhists would call him a Tulpa.
西♥藏♥佛教♥徒♥管这叫"幻人"
A thought form
一种思想体
using mind and energy
利用意念和精力
to will a consciousness into existence.
把一种意识转化为存在
Tulpa is a 1929 Theosophist mistranslation
"幻人"是1929年一个通神论者的误译
of the Tibetan word "Tulku,"
翻译自藏文"活佛"
meaning "a manifestation body."
意为"显灵之身"
There is no idea in Tibetan Buddhism
在藏传佛教里并没有
of a thought form or thought as form.
思想体或思想实体这样的概念
And a... and a realized Tulku would never harm anyone,
而得道活佛是不会伤害任何人的
let alone kill.
更别说杀人了
Okay. But I'm telling you.
好吧 但我跟你说
I spend a lot of energy in my art.
我在我的艺术中倾注了很多精力
I, uh, meditated on it.
我冥想它
I willed it.
我念化它
What I wanted him to look like,
我想象他应该是什么样子
what I wanted him to be,
我想象他应该成为什么
and why I wanted him.
还有我需要他的意义
I didn't bring him here.
不是我创造了他
He came to me.
而是他自己找到了我
But in the end,
但最终
he told me what he wanted to be.
是他告诉我他想成为什么
All we do is hold the pencil.
我们所做的仅仅是握着铅笔
All we do is hold the clay.
仅仅是握着黏土
I think there must be spirits and souls
我想一定有神灵和灵魂
floating all around us.
漂浮在我们四周
And if you think real hard
只要你努力地去想
or you want them so bad...
或是你的愿心至诚
they come to you.
他们就会找到你
What are you gonna call him?
你准备给他起什么名字
William.
威廉姆
And then they become alive with a life
然后他们活了过来
of their own.
有了属于自己的生命
My son...
我的儿子
is named William, too.
也叫威廉姆
Our son, Mulder.
我们的儿子 穆德
I gave him up.
我把他送人了
This...
这个...
this is what came to me in my dreams.
这东西是在我睡梦中降临的
From some other place, yeah?
从某个不属于这世界的地方 明白吗
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表