Through gene tampering.
通过基因篡改来实现
What you're calling alien DNA.
就是你所谓的外星基因
That's where I was mistaken.
我就是这里弄错了
Alien DNA is what I have.
我有的才是外星基因
And alien DNA is all that can save us.
而且能救我们的也正是外星基因
But why is everyone sick?
那为什么大家都生病了
What they have, what you have, what I have to presume
他们和你得的病 我必须假设
the entire population has is something entirely different.
所有人都得了的这种病 完全是不同的东西
It's in the germ line already.
这已经存在于我们种系中
It's in sperm, it's in eggs.
在精♥子♥和卵子中
It's a virus within a virus
这是一种藏在病毒里的病毒
that was put there through the smallpox vaccine.
通过天花疫苗进入人体
It's what these men are calling the Spartan Virus.
这就是这些人说的斯巴达病毒
Where are you getting this?
你从哪里听来的
From a trusted friend
从一个信任的朋友那里
who says that it's not too late to change it.
她说现在改变还不太晚
Tell me what I've got to do.
告诉我该做什么
I'm gonna take a swab.
我要刮一下取样
But what are we looking to do?
然后要做什么
To amplify my DNA.
放大我的DNA
Using alien DNA to defeat the Spartan Virus
用外星基因制♥造♥疫苗
by creating a vaccine against it.
杀死斯巴达病毒
You're gonna do a PCR,
你要做个聚合酶链式反应来放大
using primers from my sequence.
用我基因序列的引体
Okay, that shouldn't take long.
好的 这花不了多少时间
Good, because we don't have long.
很好 因为我们没时间了
This is no time for pride, Fox.
这种时候就别故作矜持了 福克斯
I don't...
我不...
I don't want your help.
我不要你的帮助
The ultimate irony.
这是最最终极的讽刺
The defeat of the big-brained beasts
总有聪明头脑的猛兽
by the tiniest unthinking microbes.
被小小的无脑微生物所打败
All thanks to the Spartan Virus.
这全都要归功于斯巴达病毒
Musings of a madman.
一个疯子的胡思乱想罢了
You don't give up, do you?
你就是不放弃 是吧
You'll be sorry when I'm gone.
我死了你会很遗憾的
I'll miss you dearly.
我会很想你的
You've made my life truly worth living.
你真的让我的人生有了意义
I'm on the king's throne.
我在国王的王座上
Feels soft.
飘飘欲仙
Just like the king.
就像国王一样
And yet...
然而
I once cheated death.
我曾骗过了死神
Oh, I wish Scully was here...
我真希望史考莉在这里
see what a monster you've become.
看到你变成了怎么样的怪物
I'm all she'll have left.
她今后就只剩下我了
We'll have to move quickly to extract more of my DNA.
我们必须尽快提取尽可能多的我的DNA
First, we'll have to see if it's there.
首先 我们得看看它是否存在
It will be there.
它在的
It'll be on a band next to the marker.
就在标识边的染色体带上
Thank you.
谢谢你
I don't believe this.
我不相信
I don't believe this.
我不相信
There's nothing.
什么都没有
There's no alien DNA.
没有外星基因
I saw it when I sequenced my genome.
我之前为我的基因组做测序时看见的
It was near the centromere on chromosome 17.
它就在17号♥染色体上 靠近着丝点
It was there.
只是就在那里的
Excuse me, Dr. Scully.
打扰一下 史考莉医生
The doctors are all getting sick.
医生们都开始生病了
If there is anything you can do.
您有没有什么能做的
We are getting our first reports of deaths.
我们收到了第一批死亡报道
Soldiers from Anthrax and the elderly,
患炭疽热的士兵和老年人
all succumbing to infections because of immune systems
均死于免疫系统枯竭或消失
that have been depleted or disappeared.
引起的感染
Launched by someone
这一切都是某一群人
bent on a biological attack on America.
针对美国进行的生化攻击造成的
New reports that microwave radiation
最新报道称微波辐射
is also being used as a trigger.
也可以作为引发疾病的源头
And reports this may also be global in scope.
并且报道指出此危机可能已蔓延全球
Reports in from Europe.
已经出现了来自欧洲的报道
Our advice is to stay indoors.
我们建议民众不要出门
My crew here is suffering.
我们摄影棚的工作人员也正承受病痛
But we will attempt to stay on
但只要还有扭转的希望存在
as long as there is still hope of a turnaround.
我们就会努力撑到最后
As if we're not already in the dark.
就像我们还没坠入足够多的黑暗似的
We have to figure this out.
我们必须弄明白
What's wrong with the science?
从科学上来讲到底出了什么问题
Okay.
好
The Spartan Virus removes
斯巴达病毒
the adenosine deaminase gene from your DNA.
从DNA中去除掉腺苷脱氨酶[ADA]基因
Remove the ADA gene,
没有ADA基因
and your immune system will simply vanish.
你的免疫系统就消失了
Yeah, but I'm not getting sick.
对 但我没有生病啊
It's only a matter of time.
那只是时间问题
Without alien DNA,
没有外星基因
you don't stand a chance against the Spartan Virus.
你根本无法与斯巴达病毒抗衡
Okay. So how does it work?
好 这是什么原理呢
How does the virus remove the ADA gene?
病毒是如何去除掉ADA基因的呢
A process called CRISPRCAS... CAS9.
这种过程称为CRISPRCAS CAS9
RNA and a protein cutting genes at exact locations.
核糖核酸和蛋白在确切位置进行基因敲除
Exactly.
正是
But in this instance used as a weapon.
但现在它被用作了武器
So how does your alien DNA protect you from this weapon?
外星基因如何保护你不受这种武器攻击呢
I don't know.
我不知道
The alien DNA must code for something
外星基因中肯定含有针对
that targets the CAS-9 protein.
这种CAS-9蛋白质的遗传密♥码♥
It must somehow deactivate the weapon.
肯定使武器无效化了
But we should have seen it in the gel.
那我们应该能在凝胶中发现这种遗传基因啊
Why didn't we see it?
为什么我们什么都没有看到呢
They must have known that someone would...
他们肯定知道有人会...
would try to find it.
会试图找出它
That someone would attempt to find a cure.
有人会想要试图找到解药
But your DNA is different.
但你的DNA是与众不同的
Yes.
对
What are you thinking, Agent Einstein?
你怎么想 爱因斯坦探员
That this was our mistake.
这是我们犯的错
What was?
什么
Our sample was too small.
我们的样本数量太小了
Agent Mulder.
穆德探员
Agent Mulder. Agent Mulder.
穆德探员 穆德探员
Agent Mulder. Agent...
穆德探员 穆德...
I'm getting you out of here.
我来救你出去
Save yourself, Agent Miller.
救你自己吧 米勒探员
No, I'm not just gonna let you die. Come on.
不 我不会让你死的 来吧
There's nothing you can do.
你帮不了他
There's nothing anyone can do for him.
任何人都帮不了他
Nothing to be done for anyone.
任何人都无能为力
Maybe nothing here, but we're not staying here.
或许在这不行 但我们不会留在这里
We're leaving.
我们要离开
And no one is gonna stop us.
没人能阻止我们
You think you'll get far?
你觉得你们跑得远吗
You have no idea how well we planned.
你根本不知道我们的计划有多周密
Come on. Let's go.
来吧 我们走
We need to do the PCR
我们需要抽取
using a larger extract of your cells.
你大量的细胞进行聚合酶链式反应
Because my DNA is different.
因为我的DNA是与众不同的
Because I have extra nucleotides.
因为我有额外的核苷酸
And we'll get an amplification.
我们对这些进行基因放大
And this time, I'm sure we'll see it.
这次 我会确保我们能看到它
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表