剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
我们做到了 我们把他打败了
We did it. We beat him.
我们做到了 你做到了
We did. You did.
这口井
The Well,
现在还是有毒
it's still poisoned.
我以为 如果我们打败了他
I thought if we defeated him...
梅瑞思 看
Mareth, look.
威尔 你是沙娜拉人
Wil, You're a Shannara,
你祖先的魔法流淌在你的血液里
the magic of your ancestors runs through your blood.
它可以打败巫王 净化这个邪恶的世界
It can defeat the Warlock Lord and cleanse the world of evil.
怎么回事
What's happening?
席亚说我血液里的魔法能净化这个邪恶的世界
Shea said the magic in my blood could cleanse the world of evil.
这是我的使命
I have to finish this.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
我无法在拯救四境的同时治愈自己
I can't heal myself and save the Four Lands.
我把这些精灵石全都给你
I give you these Elfstones freely.
用它们来保护四境的人♥民♥
Use them to protect the people of the Four Lands.
你要跟我在一起
You're going to be right there with me.
-德鲁伊和沙娜拉 记得吗 -听着
- Druid and Shannara, remember? - Listen to me.
水已经被污染了 都传播开了
The water is infected. It's already spread.
但我能阻止
But I can stop it.
我原来不懂 现在明白了
I didn't understand before, but now I do.
我父亲是对的
My father was right.
肯定还有其他的办法
There's gotta be another way.
我血液中流淌着魔力
The magic is in my blood.
魔法一直在我体内
It was inside me this whole time.
你保护好我们的人♥民♥就好了
You just make sure our people are okay.
-快看 -威尔和梅瑞思成功了
- Look! - Wil and Mareth did it!
巫王被彻底消灭了
The Warlock Lord is no more.
他们回来后
Those guys just earned
一定要好好大醉一场
themselves a helluva hangover when they get back.
我请客
And I'm buying.
新女王在此加冕
With this crown, we acknowledge a new Queen,
利亚女王黎瑞娅
Lyria of Leah.
祝愿她的王国和谐长久
May her reign be a long and peaceful one.
我们虽然赢了战争
The battle for our kingdom may be won.
但现在我们要重建家园
But now it is time to rebuild,
不光是我们的城墙 还有我们心中的决心
not just our walls, but our hearts' resolve.
如果没有这些烈士
Our future wouldn't exist
我们也不会有未来
if it weren't for those that we mourn today.
比如像我母亲这样的英雄
Heroes like my mother,
安德国王
King Ander,
德鲁伊亚拉农
the Druid Allanon
还有威尔·欧姆斯福德
and Wil Ohmsford.
他们牺牲了自己
They gave their lives.
我们不能辜负他们
And in return, it is our duty
我们要谨记他们的遗志
to heed the lesson that they offered,
邪不胜正
that good will always triumph over evil
爱能战胜一切
and that love conquers all.
遵命
Hear, hear!
遵命
Hear, hear!
女王万岁
Long live the Queen!
女王万岁
Long live the Queen!
你说得真好
You sounded pretty wise up there.
王冠很适合你
That crown suits you.
说真的 我感觉自己像个骗子
I feel like a fraud, honestly.
我知道 我知道你不想当女王
I know. I know you never wanted this,
但你的人♥民♥需要你
but the people need you.
他们需要你的坚强
They need your strength.
我原以为我自己一个人会更好
I used to think that I was better off on my own.
但我错了
Turns out I was wrong.
我想错了很多事
About a lot of things.
我爱你 黎瑞娅
I love you, Lyria.
也许我们有一天会在一起
And maybe someday we'll be together.
但时候还未到
Just not yet.
我体内的黑暗还在
This darkness inside me, it's still in there.
我不想再伤害我在乎的人了
And I don't ever wanna hurt the people I care about again.
特别是你
Especially you.
去了结你的事 然后再回来找我吧
Go do what you gotta do and then come back to me.
好吗
Okay?
对于威尔我很遗憾 他是个好人
I'm sorry about Wil. He was a good man.
谢谢
Thanks.
他也会这么评价你的
I know he would say the same about you.
能跟你一起战斗真的很荣幸 前辈
It was an honor fighting alongside you, old timer.
我们国家欠你一个大人情
Our kingdom owes you a great debt.
我们国家 我以为武器大♥师♥是独行侠呢
Our kingdom? I thought The Weapons Master was a one man show.
那是在我有值得为止战斗的人♥民♥之前
That was before I had people worth fighting for.
再说了 不是所有人都能有魔法的
Besides, not all of us can be magical badasses.
我觉得你肯定会是个好将军
I think you're gonna make a great general.
走吧 天色不早了
Come on, we're losing light.
替我保护好女王
Keep the Queen safe for me.
放心吧
Count on it.
水坝控制室的里事 对不起
I'm sorry about what happened at the dam.
那个不是你
That wasn't you.
我认识的埃蕾崔娅一直都很忠诚
The Eretria I know is loyal to the end.
再会了 将军
See you around, General.
死去的亚拉农
希望你的灵魂安息
在天上指引我
直至我死去
记住 他会为你的成就骄傲的
He'd be proud of what you've accomplished. Know that.
你这么有勇气 他会很欣慰的
You honor him with your courage.
没人比你更适合继承他的使命了
There's no one better to carry on his legacy.
现在这是你俩共同的使命了
That legacy belongs to you both now.
还有很多要学
There is much to learn.
问题是你准备好继续训练了吗
The question is, are you ready to continue your training?
那是时候继续传承德鲁伊的使命了
Then it's time to continue the Druid Order.
梅瑞思 怎么了
Mareth? What is it?
有一瞬间 我感觉
For a second, I felt like,
威尔就在我们身边
like Wil was here with us.
有时命运天注定
Sometimes our fate chooses us instead.
威尔还在某个地方活着
Wil is still alive. Somewhere.
沙娜拉传奇
未完待续
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表