剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
《沙娜拉传奇》前情提要
Previously on The Shannara Chronicles...
你怎么来了
What're you doing here?
安波莉又找我了
Amberle came to me again.
她说黑暗即将降临 你是我们最后的希望
She said the darkness is almost here and that you're our last hope.
你说另一个德鲁伊出现了
You foretold that another Druid had emerged.
天生就有魔法的人
Well, it possesses innate magic.
他把这个留给了我
Allanon left this in my care.
我想这会它也许能帮上忙
I thought it might be of some help now.
我内心的黑暗
The darkness in me
当我用它去控制那个生物时
when I used it to control that thing,
我有点喜欢那种感觉
I kind of liked it.
我从来没想过伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
没关系的 我该如何帮你
It's okay. How can I help?
你放任自己 被岱达摩所操控
You allowed yourself to be manipulated by the Dagda Mor.
现在这把剑完全控制了你
And now that sword is controlling you.
以巫王之名 我要占用这座城♥堡♥
I claim this fortress in the name of the Warlock Lord.
猩红军已经占领了阿博隆
The Crimson have taken Arborlon.
尸体还是温热的
Body's still warm.
有看见其他的神选之子吗
Any sign of the other Chosen?
应该还有六个
Should be six more.
这里有新留下的向东进入树林的痕迹
Fresh tracks heading east into the woods.
来了多少猩红军
The Crimson, how many were there?
太多了
Too many.
神选之子是艾尔奎斯圣树的守护者
The Chosen are the keepers of the Ellcrys.
里加这是在表明态度
Riga's sending a message.
任何保护魔法的人都得死
Anyone who protects magic will die.
我们必须阻止他
We have to stop this.
不 不行 你必须去见安波莉
No, we're not. You have to see Amberle.
我们不能就这样袖手旁观
We can't just do nothing.
我去找神选之子 但安波莉要求见你
I'll find The Chosen. But Amberle asked for you.
她说了四境的命运就掌握在你手里了
She said the fate of the Four Lands depends on you.
所以你必须进去 去见她
So you're going in there to see her.
现在就去
Now.
沙娜拉传奇
第二季 第八集
你不知道我曾无数次
You don't know how many times
来到艾尔奎斯圣树 试图和你说话
I've come to the Ellcrys and tried to talk to you.
我知道
I know.
我听见你了
I heard you.
那你为什么不回答我
Then why didn't you answer me?
我没什么可说的
There was nothing I could say.
你可以和我道别啊
How about goodbye?
一切都发生得太快了
It all happened so fast.
前一分钟我们还在圣所
One minute we were in the Sanctuary
后一分钟你就...
and the next you were...
是我自己做出了选择 威尔
I made the choice, Wil.
当时这是唯一能拯救四境的办法
It was the only way to save the Four Lands.
我知道
I know.
我也试图接受这一点
And I tried to make peace with that.
这很不容易 我知道
It's been difficult, I know.
不容易
Difficult?
我当时爱着你
I loved you.
我如今依旧爱你 安波莉
I still love you, Amberle.
我们所拥有的...
What we have...
我们当时所拥有的
What we had
是我们永远珍藏的时光
was a moment in time we can always cherish.
但那段时光已经过去了
But that time has passed.
也许对你而言是这样
Maybe for you.
是你做出了决定
You made the decision.
你从来没告诉我 也没有让我和你一起
You never told me or included me
你就留我独自一人一点点拼凑真♥相♥
you just left me alone to pick up the pieces.
你生气了
You're angry.
你也有权生气
And you have every right to be
但那是我的命运
but this was my destiny
而如今你也要面对你的了
and now you must face yours.
听着
Look,
我知道现在情况危急
I know what's at stake.
巫王回归了
The Warlock Lord is back
而我据说是唯一一个能打败他的人
and supposedly I'm the only one who can defeat him.
但我做不到
Except I can't.
我见过了我的真♥相♥
I've seen my truth
而这个真♥相♥和你想象的不一样
and it's not what you think.
你看见什么了
What did you see?
看见我失败了
That I fail.
我没能打败他
I don't defeat him.
巫王杀死了我在乎的每一个人
The Warlock Lord kills everyone I care about.
亚拉农
Allanon,
埃蕾崔娅...
Eretria...
以及梅瑞思
And Mareth?
我不像你和我父亲
Unlike you and my father,
我不够强大 没能力拯救世界
I'm not strong enough to save the world.
我看见的真♥相♥是巫王取得了胜利
The truth that I saw is that the Warlock Lord wins.
威尔 这个真♥相♥还没有成真
Wil, the truth is yet to be.
巫王的强大你还没有见识到
The Warlock Lord is powerful in ways you have yet to encounter.
他的黑魔法举世无敌 但你能打败他
His dark magic is unmatched. But you can defeat him.
告诉我如何才能办到
Tell me how.
他有一个弱点
He has a weakness.
是他上一次行走尘世时
It's the thing that destroyed him
毁灭他的东西
the last time he walked the earthly plane.
-沙娜拉之剑 -没错
- The Sword of Shannara. - Yes.
作为沙娜拉人 只有你能够使用这把剑
And, as the Shannara, only you can wield it.
所以唯一能让我拯救四境
So the one thing standing between my saving the Four Lands
让大家不至于全军覆没的就只有这把剑吗
and total annihilation is the sword?
那我们可遇上大♥麻♥烦了
Then we have a really big problem.
为什么一个凡人男孩
Why has a mortal boy
要唤醒本王
awoken the Warlock Lord,
还将我囚禁在我肉体凡身的敌人的体内
imprisoning me in the flesh of my mortal enemy?
为了侍奉您
To be your servant.
还有别的原因
And yet there is something else.
你脑子里的一些东西
Something on your mind.
一种欲望
A desire.
说话
Speak.
吾王 我希望
I was hoping, my Lord,
您能答应我的一个请求
that you might grant me a request.
卡坦妮亚
Catania.
她是我唯一爱过的人
She's the only person that I've ever loved.
如果您赐予她生命 让我们重新在一起
If you would grant her life, so that we could be together again,
那我就永世做您的仆人
I'll forever be in your service.
再来 快一点
Again. Faster.
这毫无意义
This is pointless.
起来 你还有很多要学的
Get up. You have much to learn.
还没练完呢
We are not done yet.
为什么我不能直接使用魔法去战斗
Why can't I just use magic to fight?
因为魔法不是武器
Because magic is not a weapon.
尽可能不要使用它
It must be used sparingly.
-魔法... -行了 我知道了
- Magic... - Yeah, I know.
使用魔法总是要付出代价的
Magic always has a price.
再来
Again.
你以为随随便便就能成为德鲁伊吗
Do you think that becoming a Druid is easy?
你要清楚这一点
Understand this:
你的命不再是你自己的了
your life is no longer your own.
你要为四境服务...
You'll be at service to the Four Lands and...
我去找人帮忙
I'll get help.
没用的
There's no point.
当我打败岱达摩的时候
When I defeated the Dagda Mor
我应该让自己沉入德鲁伊的睡眠
I should have sequestered myself into Druid's sleep
补充我的魔法
to replenish my magic.
但我不能
But I couldn't.
我要找到班登
I had to find Bandon.
睡眠要花上几年
The sleep, it takes years
甚至几十年
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表