剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
How do you know?
因为我当时在场 威尔
Because I was there, Wil.
你可以把我打扮得像个公主 母亲
You know, you can dress me up, Mother,
但你不能逼我改变自己
but you can't force me to change.
微笑 点头就好了
Just smile and nod.
谈话不是你的强项
Conversation isn't your strong suit.
她可真漂亮
She's so beautiful!
太美了
She's gorgeous.
安德国王 请允许我介绍小女 黎瑞娅
King Ander, please allow me to introduce my daughter, Lyria,
利亚的公主
Princess of Leah.
我的荣幸
The pleasure is mine.
真心的
Truly.
当恶魔来袭 我们拒绝了阿博隆的呼唤
When the Demons came, we refused Arborlon's call.
但事实是 如果不是精灵族的勇敢
But the reality is, we wouldn't be alive
我们现在也不会还活着
if it weren't for the bravery of the Elves.
在此 我想敬安德国王一杯
I'd like to toast King Ander,
敬他促成这个联盟勇气
for his courage in forging this alliance.
敬国王
Hear, hear!
我就该趁有机会的时候杀了你
I should've put you in the ground when I had the chance.
你是怎么混进宫里的
How'd you get in the palace?
我人脉很广
I'm very resourceful.
黎瑞娅在哪
Where's Lyria?
你喜欢来耍点花招 我喜欢
You like to play dirty. I like that.
我没跟你玩 她在哪
I'm not playing. Where is she?
很安全 你知道这点就够了
Safe. That's all you need to know.
你想让我先割掉哪只耳朵
Which ear would you like me to slice off first?
想听听我的建议吗
My advice?
收起你那套流浪者的小计谋 回家吧
Take your bag of Rover tricks and go home.
你不告诉我她在哪我是不会走的
I'm not leaving until you tell me where the hell she is.
等等
Wait.
你爱上她了 是吧
You're in love with her, aren't you?
既然这样
Okay.
行吧
Okay.
算你走运
You're lucky.
绝望的爱情算是我的一个软肋
I have a soft spot for hopeless romantics.
我知道你跟我父亲意见不怎么一致
I know you and my father didn't always see eye to eye,
但我想改变这个局面
but I'd like to change that.
他的政策只会使精灵族受到孤立
His policies did nothing but isolate the Elves.
没人比我更了解这点了
Nobody understands that more than me.
那就做出点行动
Then act like it.
猩红军在一天天壮大
The Crimson grow more brazen by the day.
其他种族的人把这规之为精灵带来的麻烦
The other races have dismissed the threat as an Elven issue.
猩红军不只袭击精灵 也袭击人类
The Crimson attack human and Elf alike.
若放任不管
Left unchallenged,
他们会让四境臣服在他们脚下
they will bring the Four Lands to its knees.
我同意
I agree.
我们必须找到一个办法来说服其他种族
We must find a way to persuade the other races
让他们意识到这也是他们的战斗
that this is their fight too.
你的建议是什么
What do you suggest?
达成真正意义上的联盟
A true alliance.
这个联盟能抛开多年来的偏见
One that sets aside years of prejudice
让我们的种族团结起来
and brings our races together.
结为亲家
One that's bound by blood.
你想让我娶你的女儿
You want me to marry your daughter?
我想让黎瑞娅登上阿博隆的王位
I want Lyria on the throne in Arborlon.
早一天举办婚礼
The sooner the marriage is official,
你族人的未来就能早一天得到保障
the sooner you can secure your people's future.
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria?
-你怎么... -你没有权利问我问题
- How did you... - You don't get to ask the questions.
你为什么骗我
Why did you lie to me?
我没有
I didn't.
我告诉过你 我讨厌过去的自己
I told you that I hated the person that I used to be.
但有些细节你没告诉我
You were a little light on the details.
你是个公主
A princess.
我们之间的一切是真的吗
Was what we had even real?
跟你在一起时候的那个我
The person I was with you?
那才是真正的我
That's the real me.
我以为我终于逃离了这个地方
I thought I had finally escaped this place,
可以自♥由♥自在过自己的生活
that I was free to live my own life.
但我母亲显然有别的打算
But my mother had another idea.
她把我带回来想让我嫁给精灵王
She brought me back to marry some Elven king.
她想让我登上阿博隆的王位
She wants me on the throne in Arborlon.
你要嫁给安德
You're marrying Ander?
这不是我想要的 你明白吗
Look, this isn't what I want, okay?
我母亲恨精灵
My mother hates the Elves.
这个联盟就是个权宜之计
This alliance is some kind of maneuver.
大胆 居然这样进来
How dare you burst in here!
别碰她
Leave her alone.
我们有女王下达的严格命令
We're under strict orders from the Queen.
如果你真的在乎我 就告诉安德国王我在这
If you really care about me, tell King Ander I'm here!
我女儿无法抵抗棕发小个子的魅力
My daughter has a weakness for feisty brunettes.
她上次逃出去的时候
When she ran away the last time,
是和一个洗碗的女佣
it was with a scullery maid.
在那之前 是一个客栈老板的儿子
Before that, an innkeeper's son.
我猜她没跟你说这些吧
I suppose she forgot to mention them to you.
她省略了不少事
She forgot to mention a lot of things.
那她跟你说了这句话吗
Did she feed you the line
说她只有跟你在一起的时候才感到真实
that she only felt real when she was with you?
黎瑞娅就是三分钟热度
Nothing holds Lyria's attention for long.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
她换情人就像换衣服一样
She goes through lovers like she goes through outfits.
我不信你
I don't believe you.
离开我的王国
Leave my kingdom,
就当你从来没见过我女儿
forget you ever knew my daughter,
这些钻石就都归你了
and the diamonds are yours to keep.
如果我不接受呢
What if I can't be bought?
那你就麻烦大了
Then you'll face the wrong end of a blade.
最后问你一次 老家伙
Last chance, old man.
沙娜拉人在哪
Where is the Shannara?
我们知道他来过这
We know he was here.
你想为了某个混血魔法使用者而死吗
You want to die for some half-breed magic user?
随你便
Suit yourself.
抱歉 打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
你是什么人
What are you?
你不会懂的
Something you'll never comprehend.
威尔在沙迪谷有一个叔叔
Wil has an uncle in Shady Vale.
你得到你想要的了
You got what you wanted.
现在你能杀我了
Now you can finish what they started.
我和你不是敌人
My fight isn't with you.
但是你要准备好即将到来的战争
But prepare yourself for the war to come
因为一旦巫王回来了
because once the Warlock Lord returns,
每个人都危在旦夕
no one will be safe.
席亚是我的好兄弟
Shea and I were loyal brothers.
当他被亚拉农叫过去对付巫王的时候
When he was called by Allanon to face the Warlock Lord...
我不能让他一个人去
I couldn't let him go alone.
你之前为什么不告诉我这些
Why didn't you tell me this before?
当席亚在战后要走的时候 他要我照顾你
When Shea left, after the war, he asked me to watch over you.
把你当成我自己的孩子一样养大
To raise you as my own.
他还让我保证不跟你说任何有关魔法的事情
And he made me promise to tell you nothing of magic.
他是想让我确保你的安全
He wanted to keep you safe.
但是我再也没法保护你了 威尔
But I can't protect you anymore, Wil.
不管你的父亲接不接受
Whether your father accepted it or not,
你承担了他的使命
you share his calling.
精灵石还在你身上吗
Do you still have the Elfstones?
我知道你之前叫我扔掉它们的 但是
I know you told me to get rid of them, but...
我错了
I was wrong.
你说就是这些石头让我父亲发疯的
You said they drove my father mad.
你父亲发疯不是因为这些石头
It wasn't the stones that drove Shea mad.
否认他的目的
Denying his purpose,
沉溺在悔恨里
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表