剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
帮助他们重建村庄
to rebuild their villages.
其他种族有要帮忙的意思吗
Any word on help from the other races?
他们仍在等待他们议会的批准
They're still waiting for approval from their counsels.
比起帮忙 他们大多数人更希望看到精灵灭亡
Most of them would rather see the elves choked off than help.
安德国王 感谢您前来
King Ander! Thanks for coming.
有些东西您必须看一下
There's something you need to see.
魔法使用者
猩红军干的吗
The Crimson did this?
我警告过你他们的势力正在崛起
I warned you that their influence is growing.
我们要找到里加
We need to find Riga
对他所犯下的这些罪行进行审判
and put him on trial for these crimes.
将军虽说是蛇族的首领
General may be the head of The Snake,
但他的所作所为也是大部分平民的呼声
but he's only voicing what many people are feeling.
里加将军和他的手下在大杀特杀
General Riga and his men are on the rampage.
所有包庇魔法使用者的人都被他们杀害了
Killing anyone who refuses to report a magic user.
给人们树立一个敌人
Giving the people an enemy
再离间你跟他们的关系
and turning them away from you.
他想挑动人♥民♥的仇恨
He's rewarding hate.
你们响应了巫王之剑的召唤
When the Warlock Lord's blade called, you answered.
因此现在
So that together,
我们共同迈出复活主人的第一步
we can take the first step in resurrecting our master.
今天你们将以堕落之灵的形式
Today you will be reborn...
得到重生
As Mord Wraiths.
向前一步
Step forward.
由你来带领你的兄弟们
You will lead your brothers
你会被印上蛇族的印记
and you will bear the mark of The Snake.
是
Yes.
让黑暗再度统治世界
看啊
Behold.
我们主人的心脏
The heart of our dark master.
为使巫王重生 统治世界
我命令 让这颗冰冷的心脏再次跳动
在他的统治下 让战乱滋生 让死亡和痛苦
降临到那些不信仰他的人身上
亚拉农
Allanon.
我知道你已经追踪我好几个月了
I sensed you tracking me for months now.
但现在为时已晚
But it's too late.
复活巫王实在是疯狂之举
Resurrecting the Warlock Lord is madness.
把我献祭给岱达摩
But, sacrificing me to the Dagda Mor?
就完全没问题是吗
Oh, that was perfectly acceptable.
对于你的遭遇以及我在其中所扮演的角色
I regret what happened to you
我很抱歉
and my part in it.
但我是为了拯救艾尔奎斯圣树
But I was trying to save the Ellcrys.
你是这么跟安波莉说的吗 她才牺牲了自己
Is that what you told Amberle when she sacrificed her life?
还是威尔
Or Wil?
你让卡坦妮亚跟我反♥目♥
You turned Catania against me.
那是你自找的
You brought that upon yourself.
你放任自己 被岱达摩所操控
You allowed yourself to be manipulated by the Dagda Mor.
现在这把剑完全控制了你
And now that sword is controlling you.
是指引我 亚拉农 发掘我真正的潜能
It's guiding me, Allanon, to my true potential.
我会向真正懂得
I'm gonna learn from the Druid
魔法之力的德鲁伊学习
who understood the true power of magic.
魔法之于特意寻求它的人 是一种诅咒
Power is a curse for those who seek it.
你将孤身死去 无人知晓 亚拉农
You're gonna die forgotten and alone, Allanon.
世上没人会在乎
And the world won't even care.
那是我使命 与你无关
That is my burden to bear, not yours.
你们的主人需要你们 快
Your master needs you. Now!
快喝
Drink!
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
里加将军
General Riga.
没错
That's right
我在追杀魔法使用者
and I'm on the hunt for magic users.
这里没有魔法使用者 我只是个普通的农民
You won't find any in there. I'm just a simple farmer.
我在找一个人
I'm looking for someone.
他叫威尔·欧姆斯福德
His name is Wil Ohmsford.
他是个沙娜拉人
He's a Shannara.
他是把岱达摩
One of those responsible
和他的恶魔军团放出来的罪人之一
for unleashing the Dagda Mor and his demon army.
我没听说过威尔·欧姆斯福德
No. I never heard of Wil Ohmsford.
不过
But...
沙迪谷有个叫弗利克·欧姆斯福德的人
There's a Flick Ohmsford down in Shady Vale.
很好
Good.
猩红军送你的一份礼物
A gift from the Crimson.
送他们安全上路
Send them safely on their way.
调一个小队去沙迪谷
Dispatch a unit to Shady Vale.
找到这个弗利克·欧姆斯福德
Find this Flick Ohmsford.
如果当地人不配合呢
And what if the locals don't co-operate?
那就烧了村子
Well, then you burn the village to the ground
直到他们配合为止
until you they do.
正如大家所知
Now, as you all know,
精灵族人跟其他种族不一样
Elven anatomy differs from other races.
心脏也不例外
Their hearts are no exception.
有没有人告诉我
Can someone please tell me
下一刀应该切在哪
where I should make the next incision?
切在右心房♥壁上
Across the wall of the right inferior atrium.
没错 欧姆斯福德先生
Correct, Mr. Ohmsford.
请 你来吧
Please, take over.
欧姆斯福德先生
Mr. Ohmsford.
出去 马上
Step outside. Now.
欧姆斯福德先生
Mr. Ohmsford...
你对病人的同情心
Your compassion for the patients
和对学习的投入程度都令人刮目相看
and dedication to your studies are impressive.
怎么感觉你要说"但是"了
Why do I sense there's a "But" coming?
可这些对于一名好的医师来说还远远不够
Takes more than that to be a good healer.
我觉得你不适合这份职业
I don't think this is your calling.
萨兰特背井离乡地送我来到这里
Slanter went out on a limb to get me in here.
你有着更伟大的天赋
Why do you dedicate yourself to medicine
为什你要投身医疗事业
when you possess a far greater gift?
因为使用魔法需要付出代价
Because magic has a price.
这代价太高昂
A price that's too high.
至少对我是这样
At least for me.
你拯救了世界
You saved the world.
虽然我们也插手了 但是司铎人却拯救不了世界
As much as we help, a Stor can never do that.
我再也不想拯救世界了
I'm not interested in saving the world anymore.
我只想救那些我关心的人
Just the people that I care about.
请再给我次机会
Please give me one more chance.
就一次 欧姆斯福德先生
One more, but that's it, Mr. Ohmsford.
你该知道
You should know.
我们不是因为萨兰特才让你留下的
It wasn't Slanter who secured your position here.
是亚拉农
It was Allanon.
巫王头骨
The skull of the Warlock Lord.
剑刃已经告诉我谁知道了
The blade has told me who will know.
找到沙娜拉人
Find the Shannara.
没有你我很迷茫
I'm lost without you.
好吧 聊得不错
Okay. Good talk.
克格莱恩说我得放下我以前的生活
Cogline said I need to let go of my old life.
我以为你已经放下了
I thought you already had?
不谈起并不代表放下了
I guess, not talking about it is different from letting go.
我们都答应过
We agreed.
唯一重要的是当下的我们
All that's important is who we are now.
我们以前怎么样并不要紧
Whatever we were before doesn't matter.
要紧的是我唯一感到真实的时候
What does matter is that the only time I feel real,
就是我和你在一起的时候
is when I'm with you.
现在你告诉我
Now you tell me something.
安波莉是谁
Who's Amberle?
她可能是我见过最勇敢的人了
She's probably the bravest person I've ever met.
你俩在一起过吗
Were you two ever together?
没有 不是那样的
No. Not like that.
但我和她有种无法解释的感应
But I feel this connection to her that I can't explain.
威尔呢
And Wil?
他又是什么角色
How does he fit into the picture?
你会说梦话 所以我自行脑补了一下
You talk in your sleep, so I kinda pieced it together.
威尔
Wil.
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表