剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
I was making preparations for the Warlock Lord's return.
你以为巫王是你的救赎吗
You think the Warlock Lord is your salvation?
再想想吧
Think again.
你的下场会跟他迷惑的其他生物一样
You'll end up like all those other creatures he's enthralled.
变成一个没有思想的奴隶
A mindless slave.
当我找到你的时候
When I found you,
你的镇子被烧得一干二净
your town was burned to the ground
你就蜷缩在一堆灰烬里
and you were cowering in the ashes.
如果那就是你想要的自♥由♥
If that's your idea of freedom,
我可不敢苟同
you can keep it.
小子 我不幼稚
I'm not naive, boy.
猩红军都是疯子
The Crimson are fanatics,
但他们比不上巫王半点残忍♥
but their cruelty is no match to the Warlock Lord.
我见识过他是怎么对付善良的人们的
I've seen what he can do to good people.
亚拉农基本上就是把我送给了岱达摩
Allanon practically delivered me to the Dagda Mor.
他使你兄弟发疯
He drove your brother to madness
他伤透了威尔的心
and he broke Wil's heart.
他做这些都是为了拯救世界
All so that he could save the world
为了那些善良的人们
for the good people
那些人一点也不在乎我这种人
who don't give a damn about people like me.
你错了
You're wrong.
我没有
I'm not.
我能证明给你看
And I can prove it.
-我很抱歉 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
我两只眼睛都还好好的
I still have both my eyes.
你手上的纹身...
Those tattoos on your hand...
你之前在边境军团待过吗
You were in the Border Legion?
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
当一切希望都不复存在
When all hope was lost,
尸体堆成一座座小山
and bodies stacked knee-deep...
他们召唤了我们
They called us.
我的人之前是最优秀的
My men were the best.
你说"之前" 发生了什么事
You said "were." What happened?
在一次常规的侦察任务里
Routine scouting mission.
我在边境地带听到有侏儒的声音
Gnomes making noise around the Borderlands.
结果...
Turns out...
根本不是侏儒
It wasn't gnomes at all.
而是恶魔
It was demons.
收拾一下
Pack up.
前路还很遥远
We got a long ride ahead of us.
有卡坦妮亚的消息吗
Has there been any word from Catania?
毫无踪迹
Not a whisper.
玩消失不是她的风格
It's not like her to just disappear.
上次你和她谈话 她到底说了什么
What exactly did she say when you last spoke to her?
我告诉过你了 她想优雅地离去
I told you, she was trying to make a graceful exit.
她对你的婚约并不满意
Your engagement wasn't sitting well with her.
是她坚持要我巩固联盟关系的
She was the one who insisted I cement the alliance.
别再愁眉苦脸了
Lose the scowl.
安德国王 你还记得黎瑞娅公主吗
King Ander, you remember Princess Lyria.
当然
Of course.
她让人过目不忘
She makes quite an impression.
那我就留你们互相熟悉了
I'll leave you to get acquainted.
你的侍卫还够多吗
Enough chaperones for you?
是的 他们非常担心我会逃走
Yeah, they're nervous that I'll run away.
我听说那是你的一个爱好
I heard that's a hobby of yours.
我也听说了不少你的事
I've heard a lot about you, too.
不如我们一起散个步 看看谁知道的更多些吧
Why don't we take a walk and compare intel?
我们到这里干什么
What are we doing here?
测试一下你那个有关善良的人们的理论
Putting your theory about good people to the test.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我和我叔叔要去往阿博隆
Uh, my uncle and I are traveling to Arborlon
我们需要过夜用的食物和住处
and we're in need of food and lodging for the night.
很抱歉 给你添麻烦了
I'm sorry to impose.
不麻烦
No trouble.
很乐意能帮精灵同胞的忙
Always happy to help a fellow elf.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这个地区暗藏危机
The terrain is treacherous.
从这里开始要步行了
We walk from here.
真对不起 他真的不擅长和别人打交道
Sorry about him. He's not a real people person.
他是不是我父亲都没所谓
I don't care about having a father.
我只是需要有人教我
I just need a teacher.
上次我们去帕瑞诺的时候
I don't remember passing through here
我不记得有经过这里
the last time we went to Paranor.
我们绕了路
We're taking a detour.
你又来那一套了
You're doing that thing again,
不告诉我到底发生了什么事情
where you don't tell me what's really going on.
这里是沃夫史塔格
Well, this is Wolfkstaag.
世界大战时代的古老魔法就是从这里生根的
Old magic from the Great Wars is rooted here.
我们没时间了
We don't have time for this.
我们得赶到帕瑞诺
We need to get to Paranor.
班登被巫王之剑迷惑了
Bandon is under the thrall of the Warlock Blade.
他把我们带向帕瑞诺
He is bringing us to Paranor
这是他扶植巫王计划中的一部分
as part of his ploy to raise the Warlock Lord.
我们同意不管有多大风险
We agreed we were going to rescue Flick,
都要救弗利克的
regardless of the risks.
我不会允许你破坏这一点的
I will not allow you to sabotage that.
我没有
I am not.
但假如班登成功了
But if Bandon succeeds,
我们得拿到唯一能打败他的武器
we will need the only weapon that can defeat him.
沙娜拉之剑
The Sword of Shannara.
那把剑埋在提尔西斯
The Sword is buried in Tyrsis.
那只是一个幌子
That was just a cover story.
所以呢 到底在哪
Then where is it?
它和你父亲埋在一起
It's buried with your father.
刚才是我长久以来最开心的时光 谢谢你
That's the most fun I've had in a long time. Thank you.
谢谢你理解我的情况
Thank you for understanding my situation.
事实是 我依然需要你母亲的帮助
The fact is, I still need your mother's aid.
如果你拒绝我的求婚 我将陷入绝境
So, I'm at an impasse if you decline my proposal.
我母亲唯一无法控制的就是我的感情
The only thing she can't control are my feelings.
我爱埃蕾崔娅
I love Eretria,
所以我不会让我母亲的政♥治♥诡计毁了它的
and I'm not gonna let my mother's political maneuvers destroy that.
我很高兴能听到这些
I'm glad to hear it.
埃蕾崔娅 你在这里做什么
Eretria, what are you doing here?
这是一把猩红军的剑
It's a Crimson sword.
我在格里马克弄到的
Got it back at Graymark.
整个军团都装备着这些剑
The whole battalion was armed with them.
不会错的 这是利亚钢
No mistaking it's Leah steel.
不只是这些剑 安德
And it's not just the swords, Ander.
我看见他们抓走了亚拉农
I saw them take Allanon.
他们在和王国里的某个内鬼合作
They're working with someone inside the kingdom.
我派了卡坦妮亚来警告你
I sent Catania to warn you.
她没来找我
She never reached me.
依丹跟我说她回阿博隆了
Edain told me she returned to Arborlon.
他说谎了
He's lying.
她不告诉你是不会走的
She wouldn't have gone without telling you.
我就知道这其中有猫腻
I knew something was wrong.
这件事我问过他
I pressed him about it.
依丹和我是一起长大的 他是家人
Edain and I grew up together, he's family.
来 萨兰特应该能跟踪他的下落
Come on. Slanter should be able to track him down.
这间屋子真不错
This is a beautiful home.
我很惊讶 它竟然没被恶魔们拆光
I'm surprised it wasn't ripped apart by the demons.
我们也是
So were we.
我们在这待了还不到一年
We've been here less than a year.
你们怎么会这么幸运
And how'd you get so lucky?
老实说 没人想要这个结果
Well, truth be told, nobody wanted it.
据说这间屋子被诅咒了
Said it was cursed.
之前住这里的人有一个儿子
Folks who lived here before had a boy,
一直把他锁在谷仓里
kept him locked in the barn.
那是对待牲畜 而不是对待孩子的方式
Well, that's how you treat an animal, not a child.
很明显 他们没得选
Apparently, they didn't have a choice.
他很危险
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表