剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
I need you.
你不同意 我就不往前走了
I'm not moving a step further until you agree.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
住兽
A Dweller.
快走
Move!
威尔
Wil!
威尔
Wil!
威尔
Wil!
亚拉农
Allanon?
梅瑞思
Mareth?
不
No.
威尔
Wil!
它把他抓走了
It has him.
我们得找到它的巢穴
Then we have to find its nest.
这边
It's this way.
它会把他怎么样
What will it do to him?
住兽是以痛苦为食
The Dweller feeds off pain.
威尔正处于过去的痛苦之中
Right now, Wil is reliving his deepest trauma.
如果我们不找到它 它会杀了他的
If we don't find it, it will kill him.
怎么
Wha...
亚拉农
Allanon!
梅瑞思
Mareth!
让你惹威尔·欧姆斯福德啊
That'll teach you to mess with Wil Ohmsford,
谷中的剑术大♥师♥
master swordsman of the Vale!
看这个 老爸
Watch this, Dad.
快给我
Give it to me. Now!
不许碰它
Never touch that! Ever!
不能碰这把剑
You can't touch the Sword!
爸 别打了
Dad... Stop, please! No!
别告诉我你对这一切
Don't look me in the eye and tell me you had no idea
毫无所知
what was going on.
这不是第一次在猩红军的手里
It's not the first time your sword was seen
看到你的剑了
in the hands of the Crimson.
真讽刺 你居然质疑我的忠诚度
Ironic, you questioning my loyalties
你的亲信里还有猩红军的人呢
when you had a Crimson in your inner circle.
你最亲近的朋友之一
One of your closest friends, no less.
现在谁都靠不住
These are treacherous times.
没人可以相信
No one is immune.
我一定会按规定来惩罚我的人
You can be sure my soldiers will be punished accordingly.
我女儿是我的一切
My daughter means everything to me.
不管我有多在乎这个联盟
I will not allow her safety to be compromised,
我也不会让她身处险境
no matter how much I may value this alliance.
黎瑞娅听到这话肯定很开心
I'm sure Lyria will be glad to hear it,
反正她也没想着嫁给我
since she has no intention of marrying me.
她爱上了别人
She loves another.
我会处理好依丹的 我向你保证
Edain will be dealt with, you have my word.
但你也要向我保证啊
But I need yours.
我能指望你
Can I count on your support
彻底解决猩红军吗
in squashing the Crimson once and for all?
利亚王国不会容忍♥恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的
The Kingdom of Leah will not abide terrorism within its walls.
这太官方了 并不是承诺
That's propaganda, not a promise.
我保证
You have my word.
那就等时间来见证吧
I guess time will tell what that's worth.
这边
Over here.
回来
Get back!
你们没事吧
Everybody okay?
你们几个勾结猩红军
You've been found guilty of conspiring with the Crimson.
他们宣扬暴♥力♥
Those who perpetuate violence,
憎恨 恐怖
hatred or terror
必须受到惩罚
must be punished.
这就是你想要的吗
Is this really what you wanted?
就因为这破原因而死
To become a martyr for a hateful cause?
你和我交情最久
You're my oldest friend.
我们经历了这么多 你为什么背叛我
After all we've been through, why did you betray me?
我想找你的
I tried to reach you...
但你不会听
But you wouldn't listen.
不听你们人♥民♥的请♥愿♥
Wouldn't hear of the pleas of your own people.
所以猩红军代替他们发声了
The Crimson became their voice.
你以前曾拼死保护卡坦妮亚
Catania was one of those people you defend so valiantly.
你杀她前有过脑吗
Did you think twice before murdering her?
我只是做了我该做的
I did what had to be done.
这是为了大局
For a cause greater than myself.
你永远都做不出来
Something you could never do.
最后你还是低估了我
You've underestimated me for the last time.
埃蕾崔娅
Eretria?
你还没走
You're still here.
走前必须得跟你好好告别啊
I wouldn't leave without a proper goodbye.
你没问题的 公主
You've got this, Princess.
我要是有你这样的自信就好了
I wish I had your confidence.
你不知道自己有多强大
You really have no idea how much power you have.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
你母亲
Your mother.
你也许不需要她 但她特别需要你
She needs you way more than you need her.
记住
Remember that.
安德国王看穿了你的小伎俩
You know, King Ander sees right through your little charade.
他知道你在帮猩红军
He knows you're supporting the Crimson.
他连这样的秘密都会告诉你
So now he's confiding in you?
这是好事啊
That's a change for the better.
恰恰相反
Oh, on the contrary,
我不会再当你的卒子了
I'm done being your pawn.
如果我嫁给他 你得答应我的条件
If I marry him, it's gonna be on my terms.
当我坐上阿博隆的王位时
When I'm on the throne at Arborlon,
你别指望我会帮你
you won't be able to count on my support.
你到底想干什么
What exactly do you think you're doing?
你最擅长的 母亲
What you do best, Mother.
谈判
Negotiating.
如果你想让我帮你
So if you want me as an ally,
你就得尊重我
you're gonna start treating me as an equal.
不要再去找埃蕾崔娅的麻烦了
And you're gonna leave Eretria alone.
就是这里
This is the place.
他跟我记忆中的一样
He looks exactly like I remember.
你♥爸♥很怕有孩子
Your father was afraid to have children.
他不想让孩子再背负沙娜拉的重任了
He didn't want to pass on the burden of being a Shannara.
他知道不管他怎么做
He knew that no matter what he'd done,
你都会被召唤 他很愁
you would be called, and that broke him.
不管你对你♥爸♥有什么了解
Whatever you think you knew about your father,
一定要记住 他就跟所有的父亲一样
always remember that he carried you in his heart,
一直惦记着你
like any father would.
我记恨了你很久
I was angry at you for a long time,
你抛弃我们
that you'd abandon us.
你所做的一切
For all you did...
我之前不理解
I didn't understand why.
但我现在明白了
But I understand now.
你是想保护我们母子
You were trying to protect me and Mom.
这是家人应该做的
That's what family does.
我很抱歉 让你这么孤独死去
I'm sorry that you had to die alone.
很抱歉我们没有更多的时间
I'm sorry we didn't have more time.
我见过这把剑
I've seen this before.
你把它藏在谷仓里了
You hid it in the barn.
我当初以为这就是把普通的剑
I thought it was just a regular sword.
那是我最后一次见你
It was the last day I saw you.
我以为这剑会不一样
I thought it would look different.
更
More...
我说不好
I don't know,
更华丽
impressive.
别被它朴实的外表所蒙蔽
Do not be deceived by its simplicity.
沙娜拉之剑是最强大的武器
The Sword of Shannara is the most powerful weapon ever forged.
不过它的力量取决于使用者
Yet it is only as strong as the man who wields it.
它会让你看到真实的你
It will show you your truth.
但你得准备好
But you must be prepared to see it.
你觉得我还没准备好
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表