剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
It's good that I have your daughter out here.
别把我扯进来
Don't put me in the middle of this.
你已经脱不了干系了
You're already in the middle of this.
你在司铎拉克冒出来
You showed up in Storlock and suddenly
然后我突然就被恶魔追杀 我叔叔还被抓
there are Demons hunting me and my uncle gets taken.
我是去提醒你猩红军
I came to warn you about the Crimson,
我对此毫无责任
I'm not responsible for this.
只要涉及魔法就没有巧合
There are no coincidences when it comes to magic.
你之所以现身 因为你也参与其中
You showed up because you have a part to play.
而且他仍然不信你是他女儿
And he still doesn't believe you're his daughter.
你让我违背亚拉农而帮助你 没问题
You want me to defy Allanon and help you, fine.
但你做事时别像他一样就好
But don't act like him while you do it.
你得相信我 梅瑞思
You have to trust me, Mareth.
我不会任由班登赢的
I'm not going to let Bandon win.
这是哪里
What is this place?
警♥察♥
古人用这种地方
Ancient man used places like this
来逮捕羁押坏人
to capture and contain evil beings.
你是说我这样的人吗
You mean beings like me?
那是什么玩意
What is that thing?
堕落之灵
A Mord Wraith.
它是由巫王之血创造的
It was created using the Warlock Lord's blood.
它的唯一目的就是为他服务
Its only purpose is to serve him.
你怎么抓住它的
How did you capture it?
魔法和科学一起用
A combination of magic and science.
我引诱它过来的
I lured it here.
它无法穿过电子屏障
It can't break through the electrical barrier.
如果巫王崛起
If the Warlock Lord rises,
他会试图把你变成武器
he will try to turn you into a weapon
来对付每一个你所在乎的人
to use against everyone you care about.
对抗黑暗的唯一方法就是完善你自己
The only way to fight the darkness is to condition yourself.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你的训练现在开始
Your training starts now.
你想知道真♥相♥
You asked for the truth.
那你就得面对它
You need to face it.
好像我能感觉到它企图进入我的思想
It's like I can feel it trying to get inside my head.
那是因为它感知到了你内心的黑暗
That's because it senses the darkness in you.
你得反抗
You have to push it back.
控制它 别让它控制你
Control it, don't let it control you.
向我臣服
Bow to me.
可以了
That's enough.
好像不是很难
That didn't seem very hard.
别骄傲
Don't get cocky.
头开得不错
That was a good first step.
但你要继续练习 反抗它
But you need to keep practicing, pushing it away.
这个黑幽灵只是个仆人
This Black Wraith is just a servant,
如果你遇到红幽灵的话就不一样了
it'll be different if you run into a Red Wraith.
那是领袖
That's the leader.
他的黑暗要强大得多
His darkness is much more powerful.
怎么了
What is it?
我内心的黑暗
The darkness in me,
当我用它去控制那个生物时
when I used it to control that thing
我有点喜欢那种感觉
I kind of liked it.
没有正确密♥码♥的话 我们会被困在这里几个月
Without the right combination, we'll be here for months.
你确定你外面策划的时候亚拉农没告诉你吗
You sure Allanon didn't tell you when you were plotting outside?
他告诉我如何打开牢门
He told me how to trigger the cell,
没告诉我怎么获取头骨
not how to access the Skull.
你要干什么
What're you doing?
亚拉农和我父亲一起藏了头骨
Allanon hid the Skull with my father.
也就是说精灵石也曾在这里
Which means the Elf Stones were here, too.
也许它们可以帮我们重现当时的步骤
Maybe they can help us retrace his steps.
威尔
Wil.
那是什么
What is that?
头骨不在
No Skull.
没道理 它应该在这的
Doesn't make sense. It should be here.
现在怎么办
Now what?
亚拉农说需要一个德鲁伊和一个沙娜拉人
Allanon said it took a Druid and a Shannara.
有两个孔
I see two slots.
我们有两个人
And there are two of us.
你准备好验证自己的身份了吗
You ready to find out who you are?
梅瑞思 请不要这么做
Mareth. Please don't do this.
威尔 如果她不是我女儿 你们都会死的
Wil, if she is not my daughter, you will both die.
如果我不是他的女儿呢 如果
What if I'm not his daughter? What if--
不管这是什么 我觉得它好像奏效了
Whatever this thing is, I think it worked.
也证明了亚拉农是你父亲
Which makes Allanon your father.
节哀
Condolences.
好了 我们知道你是谁了
Okay. So, we know who you are.
现在的问题是 我们在哪
Now the question is, where are we?
安静
Quiet now.
午饭马上要做好了 桌子需要收拾一下
Lunch is almost ready and the table needs to be set.
戴思敏 出去玩
Desmin, go play outside.
快点
Now.
抱歉过了这么久
I'm sorry it's been so long.
我都不知道你是否会再回来
I wasn't sure if you were ever coming back.
西玛 我向康纳保证了要照顾你和戴思敏
Sheema. I promised Conor I'd take care of you and Desmin.
谢谢你 杰克斯
Thank you, Jax.
康纳是我的军团里最优秀的战士
Conor was the best soldier in my battalion.
再多的金子也买♥♥不回他的生命 我懂
No amount of gold will bring him back, I know that.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
德鲁伊在哪
Where's the Druid?
你干了什么
What did you do?
-我的孩子 -西玛 等等
- My baby! - Sheema, wait!
我不怕死
I got no fear of death.
死亡太便宜你了
Death is too good for you.
你快滚
Get out of here!
西玛
Sheema...
远离我 你被诅咒了
Stay away from me. You're cursed.
再也别回这里
Don't ever come back here.
那是沙迪谷
That's Shady Vale.
不可能
It can't be.
上次我见到它时火光冲天 所有人都走了
The last time we saw it, it was in flames. Everybody left.
我同意 但那怎么解释
I agree, but explain that.
为什么我们被传送回了你的家乡
Why would we be transported back to your hometown?
因为席亚和亚拉农一定把头骨藏在了这里
Because Shea and Allanon must have hidden the Skull here.
来吧
Come on.
我讨厌瀑布
I hate waterfalls.
这绝对是我老家 但我谁都不认识
This is definitely my village, but I don't recognize anyone.
他们好像也不认识你
They don't seem to recognize you, either.
我们低调行事 找到头骨
Let's just keep our heads down and find that Skull.
那个会产生幻象的女孩是你女儿
So, the girl with the illusions is your daughter?
你引领她过来 未经训练
You brought her here, untrained,
未经准备 来当作武器对付我
unprepared, to use against me like a weapon.
而现在她背叛了你
And now she's turned on you.
听上去很熟悉 不是吗
Sounds familiar, doesn't it?
她和你完全不一样
She is nothing like you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我感受到了她的巨大痛苦
I sensed a deep well of pain in her.
或许等我离开这里后
Maybe after I get out of here,
我会招她入我麾下
I'll take her under my wing.
帮她获取她真正的潜力
Help her unlock her true potential.
那是绝对不可能的
That is not going to happen.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
也许我会让她在此腐烂
Maybe I'll leave her here to rot,
还有一切你心爱的东西
along with everything else you hold dear.
为了大义
For the greater good.
走开
Leave me alone!
我们警告过你
We warned you before.
你这恶心的混血儿
You filthy half-breed!
如果你再看我妹妹一眼
If you so much as look at my sister again,
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表