剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
Well, I figured I can't be too much of a screw up
应该不会太失败
if I end up with a son like you.
保重 威尔
Take care of yourself, Wil.
你也是 爸
You too, Dad.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你真不会说谎
You're a terrible liar.
你跟你♥爸♥妈说的话
What you did back there, with your parents...
说得真棒
It was pretty amazing.
谁都会说
All in a day's work.
别妄自菲薄了
Don't sell yourself short.
那是
Is that...
欧姆斯福德农场怎么走
I'm looking for the Ohmsford Farm.
我是弗利克·欧姆斯福德
I'm Flick Ohmsford.
往南走一英里有个红谷仓 很显眼
It's about a mile south. Red barn. You can't miss it.
一切就是这么发生的
And so it begins.
弗利克叔叔
Uncle Flick!
能看到你真是太好了 威尔
It's so good to see your face, Wil.
坚持住
You hang in there.
他没多少时间了
He doesn't have much time.
这个魔法可以撤回的 威尔 我发誓
The spell is reversible, Wil, I swear it.
只要让我得到我想得到的就行
I only want what I came for.
你敢背叛我 我就杀了你
Double cross me, and I'll kill you.
把班登放出来 你说亚拉农教了你咒语
Let Bandon out. You said Allanon taught you the incantation.
威尔 不能放
Wil, it's a mistake.
抱歉 没有别的办法了
I'm sorry, there's no other way.
梅瑞思 不要
Mareth, don't.
快点 不然弗利克就要死了
Now, or Flick's gonna die.
威尔 你确定吗
Wil, are you sure?
相信我 梅瑞思
You have to trust me, Mareth.
梅瑞思 你不必这么做
Mareth, you don't have to do this.
还不迟
It's not too late.
牢狱
释放班登
把头骨给我
Give me the skull.
你先治愈他
Not until you heal him.
先把头骨给我
I want the skull first.
我说了 我会遵守承诺的
I told you, I'll keep my word.
我可信不过你
Forgive me if I don't put a lot of stock in that.
你每拖一秒钟 你叔叔离死亡越近
Every second you stall, your uncle inches closer to death.
再不快点我都救不了他
Pretty soon not even I will be able save him.
威尔
Wil.
我爱你 小子
I love you, boy.
你要付出代价
You're gonna pay.
沙娜拉之剑
The Sword of Shannara.
沙娜拉人
Shannara.
厉害啊 你的魔法很强大
Impressive. Your magic is strong.
跟我一起走吧
You should come with me.
让巫王训练你 他能让你变得更强大
Let the Warlock Lord train you. He can make you more powerful.
然后像你一样失去灵魂吗
And lose my soul in the process, like you?
还是算了
I think I'll pass.
最后一次机会 跟不跟我走
Last chance. What do you choose?
牢狱
释放亚拉农
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
他抚养我长大
He helped raise me.
从没让我失望过
He never let me down.
我就是这么报答他的
This is how I repay him?
你尽力了
You did everything you could.
弗利克知道他在做什么
Flick knew exactly what he was doing.
这是他的选择
It was his choice.
他不想让你背负这个包袱
He didn't want you to have to shoulder that burden.
然而现在变成了这样
Yet here we are.
我们得聊聊你跟班登打斗时
We need to talk about your visions,
看到的那些东西
when you were fighting Bandon.
我跟你说了多少遍 不要读我的心
How many times do I have to tell you? Stay out of my mind.
这不光是你的真♥相♥ 威尔
This is not only your truth, Wil.
这会影响到我们所有人
It will affect all of us.
为了大局
For the greater good.
我知道
I know.
你当时所看见的很重要
What you saw in that was important.
亚拉农
Allanon.
他被巫王之剑伤了
He's been cut by the Warlock Lord's blade.
开始吧
Shall we begin?
安德
Ander.
你的恐怖统治今天就结束了 里加
Your reign of terror ends today, Riga.
公主
Princess!
你不配戴这个王冠
You don't deserve that crown!
我要斩断这条皇室血脉
I'm gonna end this royal line!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表